WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

The Oil Spill

Go down 
+4
Clairvoyant
C1
ScoutsHonor
incognito
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

The Oil Spill - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need I say more?

I still have my doubts about the Iceland eruption. Not the actual event but how they managed it. And now this. Reports range from the pipe rupturing when the rig toppled all the way to N Korea using torpedoes. I just saw and image showing the spill covering most of the gulf. That is of course if that is what's really happening. They can say anything, doctor maps, present eye witnesses, oil soaked birdies you name it to support their story. Seems to me they already cleared out LA pretty well after the levee breach. I've read woo woo stuff elsewhere predicting a huge diaspora that is to happen due to an event. Maybe they're going to give the gulf sates to China. Just thinking out loud...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/03/oil-spill-tripled-in-size_n_560883.html

The PTB never waste a crisis. We're in the problem phase now I've heard reports of SWAT teams on rigs (whatever that means) but I haven't seen much managing of the reaction other than soft shoeing the severity of the gusher in the media. I wonder if they'll EVER get this thing capped...

So folks, what will be the glorious overlord's solution to this one?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:50 pm

Their hocus pocus is affecting me.

Thanks, Explorer.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:54 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:12 pm

Everything in this video is a lie: henningkemner; BP; the CNN newscaster; Doug Suttles. By the way, Doug is [former] military, most likely special forces.

One cannot allow themselves to pulled into any of their narrative (ie. frames). The oil spill was created to minimize natural impact on the environment while maximizing its propaganda value. Nothing coming through establishment channels is believable, including Youtube.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:52 pm

Embarassed
Sheesh.......!
Need some time to think.

Thanks for 'splaining, C1. (I'm kind of speechless right now.)

BBL
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 1:01 pm

MSM floating the bomb balloon...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10318188.stm
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 1:44 pm

It looks like I have to go to Dallas sometime in the next month.

I'm going to try to either fly down to the Gulf from Dallas, or rent a car and drive down, so I can survey a few places myself. Perhaps I'll be able to get down to southern Louisiana. Any other places that anyone here can suggest?

I agree that all external sources of information are irrelevant now. It's all propaganda management. Youtube is just the new Zion. Smile
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 1:51 pm

incognito wrote:

What a Face Pure freaking insanity!

These madmen are playing with our lives. They need to be arrested and thrown IMMEDIATELY into the nearest psychiatric facility availoable.

The citizens should do this, AS ONE! Maybe they WILL, too.
But here is some good news:
The article (below) shows that, at least *somewhere*, the people are starting to show some American-type spirit.

☻DESTIN — Okaloosa County isn’t taking oil spill orders any more.

County commissioners voted unanimously to give their emergency management team the power to take whatever action it deems necessary to prevent oil from the Deepwater Horizon spill from entering Choctawhatchee Bay through the East Pass.

President Obama tours Pensacola Beach. »

Is this oil? You decide. »

View BP's live feed of the runaway oil well. »

View Monday's oil spill photos. »

That means the team, led by Public Safety Director Dino Villani, can take whatever action it sees fit to protect the pass without having its plans approved by state or federal authorities.

Commission chairman Wayne Harris said he and his fellow commissioners made their unanimous decision knowing full well they could be prosecuted for it.

“We made the decision legislatively to break the laws if necessary. We will do whatever it takes to protect our county’s waterways and we’re prepared to go to jail to do it,” he said.

That freed Villani to take several actions deemed important to further armor the Destin pass without waiting for authorization from the state Emergency Operations Center in Tallahassee and the unified spill command in Mobile.

Commissioners gave him the go-ahead to spend $200,000 to pay for an underwater “air curtain” designed to push oil up where it can be collected and $16,500 a day to operate and maintain it.

He has authority to, without a nod from the U.S. Coast Guard, deploy barges, weighted so that they’ll sit low in the water across the entrance to the pass.

He is also authorized to look into a slip curtain, another underwater oil-catching device.

Though they now have the authority, both Villani and Okaloosa County Administrator Jim Curry said they will continue to work with the state and federal authorities to get their plans approved.

Curry said what the commissioners did Monday was “send a loud and clear message” to the Coast Guard, the state Department of Environmental Protection and others that Okaloosa County’s permit requests should be acted on immediately.

The commission met in an emergency meeting alongside the Destin City Council. The two governing bodies confronted a full room of obviously frustrated people, many of whom advocated filling in the entrance of the pass to close it down completely.

It was agreed that filling in the pass was a bad idea that could have serious environmental impacts.

Jay Prothro, BP’s representative for Okaloosa County, and two representatives of the Coast Guard were also present.

While Martha LaGuardia, a commander with the Coast Guard, argued that moving ideas and plans through the chain of command was the proper way to do things, Harris made it known the County Commission was tired of the often tedious and sometimes unproductive bureaucracy.

“We’ve played the game. We’re done playing the game,” he said.

http://www.thedestinlog.com/news/pass-30005-nwfdn-command-plans.html

©️ Copyright 2010 Freedom Communications. All Rights Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 2:34 pm

Explorer wrote:
incognito wrote:

These madmen are playing with our lives. They need to be arrested and thrown IMMEDIATELY into the nearest psychiatric facility availoable.
I agree that they should be put away for the rest of their lives. But on the other hand, I'd say they are bluffing on this one in order to generate some more fear.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 7:12 pm

Unmutual wrote:
Explorer wrote:
incognito wrote:

I agree that they should be put away for the rest of their lives. But on the other hand, I'd say they are bluffing on this one in order to generate some more fear.

You know, Unmutual, I think you're absolutely right. Thanks for pointing that out. Smile
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:13 pm

"Obama said he has named Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, a former Mississippi governor to head a team to develop a long-term Gulf Coast restoration plan as quickly as possible."

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Policy.aspx?Id=1335137&SM=1

Mabus could be the anti-christ or the forerunner to the true antichrist. He or she is prophesied by Nostradamus in Century II, Quatrain 62.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
- Century II, Quatrain 62

http://www.mabus.biz/

I've seen the gusher referred to Wormwood around the Interwebz also.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:21 pm

Quote :
Ray Mabus was an ambassador to Saudi Arabia during the Clinton years. I think it is very possible that Ray Mabus could be Obama's running mate and Vice President. Suddenly Obama is killed and Mabus stands up to be President and Antichrist as Nostradamus predicted.

BTW: I don't take much heed to Nostradamus due to the way he received his predictions, but this is very interesting.

Mabus could be the 3rd Antichrist as Nostradamus spoke of...very interesting

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message510670/pg1
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:58 pm

Wasn't someone saying age old writings were written by the elite to hedge the future with. It does make sense, look at the bible...
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:43 am

Quote :

I agree that all external sources of information are irrelevant now. It's all propaganda management. Youtube is just the new Zion. Smile

Smile
A worthy quote if ever I saw one.

Come home safe!
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:53 am

C1 wrote:
Everything in this video is a lie: henningkemner; BP; the CNN newscaster; Doug Suttles. By the way, Doug is [former] military, most likely special forces.

One cannot allow themselves to pulled into any of their narrative (ie. frames). The oil spill was created to minimize natural impact on the environment while maximizing its propaganda value. Nothing coming through establishment channels is believable, including Youtube.

This is a very important thing to realize, IMO.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:59 pm

How does one get fossil fuel at 30,000 ft below the ocean floor, which is already 5,000 ft down? Did Dinosaurs swim back in the day? Sounds to me like they were drilling for Abiotic Oil, which we're not supposed to know about because oil is not supposed to replenish itself, as it is supposed to be a finite resource. This kind of blows the lid off Peak Oil, doesn't it?

Quote :
The Deepwater Horizon was a 9-year-old semi-submersible Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit (MODU), a massive floating, dynamically positioned drilling rig built by Hyundai Heavy Industries [18] that could operate in waters up to 8,000 feet (2,400 m) deep and drill down to 30,000 feet (9,100 m).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill

http://www.deepwater.com/fw/main/Deepwater-Horizon-56C15.html
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 6:33 pm

Let's hope these are just spectacular special effects, created in some tank in a studio in California.

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/Skandi_ROV1.html#
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:24 pm

We have a major glitch in the matrix.

Quote :
STAGE DOOR!? WTF - SOME LIVE FOOTAGE OF THE SPILL, DIRECT FROM CNN. WATCH OUT FOR A 'STAGE DOOR' OPENING AFTER 25 SECS, 35 SECS AND 5.12 min. How do they explain a door (back-center) opening at 5000 ft under the ocean... ???

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2010/06/08/vo.new.oil.spill.high.resolution.bp.html
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:05 am

incognito wrote:
We have a major glitch in the matrix.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2010/06/08/vo.new.oil.spill.high.resolution.bp.html
I really really hope this makes you all feel much better about what is going on. I know NOT BELIEVING is hard, but its the right thing to do, no matter what anyone else says.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:05 am

You mean like not believing the 'official stories' of 9/11 or the Kennedy hit? Help me out IP. Not believing in a non participatory fashion, like none of it is happening?
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:11 am

"An example of how pathology in power takes over and corrupts science and academia. J. Fletcher Prouty is probably best known as the figure played by Donald Sutherland in
Oliver Stone’s “JFK”. His books “The Secret Team” and "JFK: The CIA,
Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy” are important
books in understanding how t...he world really works. Here he discusses how
petroleum was identified as a “fossil fuel” through the
machinations of John D. Rockefeller. Petroleum is not a fossil
fuel. It is not scarce. “Peak Oil” is an oil industry scam designed to
justify high prices."

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:32 pm

incognito wrote:
You mean like not believing the 'official stories' of 9/11 or the Kennedy hit? Help me out IP. Not believing in a non participatory fashion, like none of it is happening?
I mean not believing the official stories, which there are many and which are distributed by many sources, especially sources disguised to appear to be unofficial and independent.

Hence, if we can't believe what our senses are observing, then we cannot believe the narratives that are being created from these observations. Further, we know that manipulating observation is key to manipulation behavior and action, so we should understand that manipulation of observation is the tip of the spear for societal control, therefore, we should be extraordinarily aware of this tendency.

With respect to the Gulf Oil spill, I do not know what is going on at 5,000 ft below the surface of the ocean, and all of my inputs are clearly unreliable. Further, I understand that they need to cease offshore drilling in order to help kill USA industry, so their need to run a highly emotional OP to cause this end result is strong. My guess is that there is no leakage at the bottom of the gulf, and that any oil in the gulf was manually deposited in order to control and limit the actual damage to the environment, while simultaneously giving the public high value negative imagry in order to enforce the psychological value of the OP.

With respect to JFK & 911, I only have video footage and unreliable reports (mostly from agents on the scene) to go by. Hence, I have no confidence that I actually understand what occurred on the scene. Finally, I make no assumptions that any of the information that I possess with regard to either of these incidents is factual.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:47 pm

Thank you for clarifying C1. I'll be OK.

I believe they're capable of just about anything and doubt everything they say.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:57 pm

C1 wrote:
Hence, if we can't believe what our senses are observing, then we cannot believe the narratives that are being created from these observations. Further, we know that manipulating observation is key to manipulation behavior and action, so we should understand that manipulation of observation is the tip of the spear for societal control, therefore, we should be extraordinarily aware of this tendency.
Controlling the first 'O' in Boyd's OODA Loop controls the orientation, thoughts and actions of the target audience. So, you're right in your assessment that everything is about controlling our observations. That is the name of the game.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Why are BOOMS *and* CATCH Basins not being used correctly?!   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 4:15 pm

I didn't know Robert REDford used to work for Rockefeller's Standard Oil (and so did REDford's dad). Well, that explains a lot about REDford. Interesting that in this interview he is mostly interested in talking about "solutions". I can't wait to see what "solutions" he proposes.

And here we have actor Ian Somerhalder talking about his brother, Robert, who was on the Oil Rig shortly before it collapsed, but then left the rig prior to the incident. They keep all in the family, don't they (just look at this kid's lineage).

The surname "Somerhalder" originates from his adoptive great-grandfather. His biological great-grandfather, a wealthy English landowner, got one of his mistresses pregnant and paid an immigrant worker of his to marry this woman and give the baby a name, which was Somerhalder. The biological great-grandfather's name was Hull.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0813812/bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Oil Spill
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: