WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mike lewis

Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations Empty
PostSubject: Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations   Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations EmptyTue 06 Nov 2012, 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations   Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:01 am

As far as I know, Mark Dice is a former stooge of Alex Jones...**

There is absolutely no reason to have any regard for his criticisms, and especially not of Bill Cooper, who has earned more respect than Dice ever will (probably)..

All Youtube videos are not equally worthy....that is the moral.

Just my opinion... Cool
--------

**Growing ever loonier, as
one would expect.

Back to top Go down
mike lewis

PostSubject: Re: Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations   Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:29 am

So you believe that Bill Cooper was assassinated by county sheriffs at the behest of the Illuminati? That's fairly loony. Bill Cooper was not assassinated, he was killed in self defense by a police officer after shooting another officer in the head. The deputies were there serving a felony warrant on Cooper for going around threatening his neighbors with a gun. Cooper was threatening people with a gun because he was crazy.

Bill Cooper was a crackpot and it doesn't matter who Mark Dice may be, in this instance his information is good and his analysis is sound.

None of Cooper's predictions have come to pass and none of his wild claims have ever been substantiated with any shred of evidence.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations   Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

mike lewis wrote:
So you believe that Bill Cooper was assassinated by county sheriffs at the behest of the Illuminati? That's fairly loony. Bill Cooper was not assassinated, he was killed in self defense by a police officer after shooting another officer in the head. The deputies were there serving a felony warrant on Cooper for going around threatening his neighbors with a gun. Cooper was threatening people with a gun because he was crazy.
What you're reciting here is the Official Government/MSM version of events ...the stuff they put out for the gullible sheeple. You haven't even bothered to describe the *alternate* version of events, (likely the True one)-- so whose side are you on, anyway? Your blind acceptance of the Gov/MSM scenario is pure "sheeple" behavior. YUK.

Furthermore, how can you declare this Dice person's tripe is "sound analysis"/"good information"? Do you have amy reputable source for this - or am I just supposed to take your oh so scrupulous word for it? Ha!

Bill Cooper in fact. was a powerful defender of freedom, he worked tirelessly to enlighten the American population to the dangers of the approaching Leviathan New World Order techno-maniacs. I believe he died the way he lived, still fighting for the rights of men to live free. Too bad you don't approve.

You might also want to check out the comments at the Youtube site -- if you want to know how 99% of the patriot community would feel about your irrational, and I believe spiteful comments. To them Cooper is a highly respected hero, and deservedly so IMO.

And yeah, I know, this is all just stupid, right ...because everything is stupid to those who are Nihilists:.and thus see NO value
in anything on earth.

Back to top Go down
mike lewis

PostSubject: Re: Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations   Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:49 am

Back to top Go down
mike lewis

PostSubject: Re: Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations   Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012, 1:31 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:

What you're reciting here is the Official Government/MSM version of events ...the stuff they put out for the gullible sheeple. You haven't even bothered to describe the *alternate* version of events, (likely the True one)-- so whose side are you on, anyway? Your blind acceptance of the Gov/MSM scenario is pure "sheeple" behavior. YUK.

You really do believe that Bill Cooper was assassinated by county sheriffs at the behest of the Illuminati. Lulz.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
Furthermore, how can you declare this Dice person's tripe is "sound analysis"/"good information"? Do you have amy reputable source for this - or am I just supposed to take your oh so scrupulous word for it? Ha!

Everything Dice says is either impeccably sourced and cited or just basic common sense that can't honestly be disputed by anyone other than irrational patriotard randroids. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, lulz.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
Bill Cooper in fact. was a powerful defender of freedom, he worked tirelessly to enlighten the American population to the dangers of the approaching Leviathan New World Order techno-maniacs. I believe he died the way he lived, still fighting for the rights of men to live free. Too bad you don't approve.

Bill Cooper died because he went around pointing guns at people and telling anyone who would listen that "they" would never take him alive.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
You might also want to check out the comments at the Youtube site -- if you want to know how 99% of the patriot community would feel about your irrational, and I believe spiteful comments. To them Cooper is a highly respected hero, and deservedly so IMO.

So then there's a consensus among irrational delusional morons, terrific, still doesn't change the facts though.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
And yeah, I know, this is all just stupid, right

Pretty much.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
...because everything is stupid to those who are Nihilists:.and thus see NO value
in anything on earth.

Another hallmark telltale of the monomaniacal cultist fanatic: anybody who isn't drinking their particular brand of kool-aid is a nihilist or a heathen or a heretic or an infidel or a blasphemer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations   Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Dice exposes Bill Cooper's lies and exaggerations
Page 1 of 1