WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Lies and More Lies, 24/7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Lies and More Lies, 24/7 Empty
PostSubject: Lies and More Lies, 24/7   Lies and More Lies, 24/7 EmptySun 20 Mar 2011, 12:18 pm

Listening to NPR radio this a.m. the lies keep coming thick and fast. We've gotten a "first-hand report" - "straight from the scene-in Libya" - HA! The rebels are presently being 'saved' from evil Gaddafi by the merciless bombing from the air of their SAVIORS: U.S., UK, France. Has it occurred to these incredible morons that WE CAN SEE they are carpet bombing&killing those they say they are defending --Unbelievable pathological lies/lunacy!!

They do not even bother to concoct believable lies anymore, they just spew their nonsense indiscriminately!!

Lastly, What does one do when there is NO source of honest news??? That is the scary question...
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Lies and More Lies, 24/7   Lies and More Lies, 24/7 EmptySun 20 Mar 2011, 6:07 pm

OMG, I know someone who listens to Neural Programming Radio and I can't stand to be in the car with them. The manipulations and simulacrum development is so corrupt I don't even know how to comment anymore.

If you want to be horrified, check out some politically correct left-leaning forums, where they listen to this programming. The mind bending is extraordinary.

News is all contrived now. I see no benefit in allowing their programming into my precious god-given brain.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lies and More Lies, 24/7   Lies and More Lies, 24/7 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011, 11:20 pm

Bombed by the NOBEL peace prize winner nonetheless. War is peace.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Lies and More Lies, 24/7   Lies and More Lies, 24/7 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 7:56 am

Silent Wind wrote:
Bombed by the NOBEL peace prize winner nonetheless. War is peace.

This is not WAR - it is a goddamn SLAUGHTER. "WAR" would be if the other side is able to fight back - IMHO. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lies and More Lies, 24/7   Lies and More Lies, 24/7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lies and More Lies, 24/7
Page 1 of 1