WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Strange news from PPF forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Strange news from PPF forum Empty
PostSubject: Strange news from PPF forum   Strange news from PPF forum EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 11:37 am

An Illuminati "small-businessman"?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=236512.msg1376861;topicseen#msg1376861
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Strange news from PPF forum   Strange news from PPF forum EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:24 pm

I guess just trying to confuse the public about the nature of mind control, reducing it to trivial figures bilking others out of their money.

FWIW, I think all the Hollywood mainstream actors are under mind control, and each of their roles are programmed before each film.

"Parents" is a great B-move that depicts generational mind control, albeit, the symbolism is pretty gross.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Strange news from PPF forum   Strange news from PPF forum EmptyThu 04 Oct 2012, 1:35 pm

C1 wrote:

I guess just trying to confuse the public about the nature of mind control, reducing it to trivial figures bilking others out of their money.

FWIW, I think all the Hollywood mainstream actors are under mind control, and each of their roles are programmed before each film.

"Parents" is a great B-move that depicts generational mind control, albeit, the symbolism is pretty gross.

Methinks this analysis is right on--I see it when you point it out. Laughing

I checked out "Parents" on IMDB - heck that looks positively gruesome-yikes! If I feel brave enough, I will watch it though...(maybe-haha)

Lastly, wonder WHY they would need to put the actors under mind control, but I wouldn't doubt that you are right.

Later
Cool alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange news from PPF forum   Strange news from PPF forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange news from PPF forum
Page 1 of 1