WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

True News: The Truth About Haiti

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant

True News: The Truth About Haiti Empty
PostSubject: True News: The Truth About Haiti   True News: The Truth About Haiti EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:49 am

I know we are all very suspicious of the earthquake in Haiti and especially the mass media event that surrounds it, but I thought this video does a great job of looking at the same problem from a completely a different perspective. I think this information is useful for is in order to keep a well rounded view of what is going on, and it is useful as a way to explain how corporate exploitation has severely harmed Haiti when you are talking to people who would immediately stop listening to you if you were to even hint at the idea that the earthquake shouldn't be taken at face value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijf2hIwBgFc
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: True News: The Truth About Haiti   True News: The Truth About Haiti EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:28 pm

All you need to know is in Stefan's logo

True News: The Truth About Haiti Fdr_SMALL
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: True News: The Truth About Haiti   True News: The Truth About Haiti EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 3:08 pm

I don't think the logo is relevant to the contents of the video. You could always do your own research into the history of Haiti and how the IMF and World Bank have been involved, but this video is a good starting point. The results of this event were set in motion years ago, Haiti has really been occupied by corporate fascism for awhile now, well before the recent events started. I'm not trying to promote FDR I just thought this video was worth a look, I would especially like to hear your thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: True News: The Truth About Haiti   True News: The Truth About Haiti EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 1:24 pm

its wrote:

Could you decipher this for us?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: True News: The Truth About Haiti   True News: The Truth About Haiti EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
its wrote:

Could you decipher this for us?

Thanks!
Check out the thread on the Peace Sign and see what similarities you find with the discussions there. It's all just a variation on a similar theme. It's code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True News: The Truth About Haiti   True News: The Truth About Haiti Empty

Back to top Go down

True News: The Truth About Haiti
Page 1 of 1