WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

The Oil Spill

Go down 
+4
Clairvoyant
C1
ScoutsHonor
incognito
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

The Oil Spill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need I say more?

I still have my doubts about the Iceland eruption. Not the actual event but how they managed it. And now this. Reports range from the pipe rupturing when the rig toppled all the way to N Korea using torpedoes. I just saw and image showing the spill covering most of the gulf. That is of course if that is what's really happening. They can say anything, doctor maps, present eye witnesses, oil soaked birdies you name it to support their story. Seems to me they already cleared out LA pretty well after the levee breach. I've read woo woo stuff elsewhere predicting a huge diaspora that is to happen due to an event. Maybe they're going to give the gulf sates to China. Just thinking out loud...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/03/oil-spill-tripled-in-size_n_560883.html

The PTB never waste a crisis. We're in the problem phase now I've heard reports of SWAT teams on rigs (whatever that means) but I haven't seen much managing of the reaction other than soft shoeing the severity of the gusher in the media. I wonder if they'll EVER get this thing capped...

So folks, what will be the glorious overlord's solution to this one?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 8:09 pm

incognito wrote:
I hear ya Explorer. The 'Great Diaspora' has probably already started. At least the smart ones are beating the traffic jam. Hey, I live perched on an active volcano, I can materially prepare for everything (I have) short of a pyroclastic flow or meteor strike. I've come home to a place I plan to live until I die. When my Creator calls my number I hope to die as a warrior even if I get creamed by a bus.

Ditto, amen, and love.
Smile
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 2:30 am

Why is this word, "Diaspora" entering the public consciousness right now? Just as we have it used to describe the oil spill, we are also seeing four kids out of New York who are supposedly building an opensource application that will replace Facebook and all of it privacy leakage.

http://www.joindiaspora.com/blog.html

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/196017994/diaspora-the-personally-controlled-do-it-all-distr?pos=4&ref=spotlight

These kinds of coincidence don't happen by accident.

From Wikipedia, Diaspora...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora

A diaspora (in Greek, διασπορά – "a scattering [of seeds]") is any
movement of a population sharing common national and/or ethnic identity.
While refugees may or may not ultimately settle in a new geographic
location, the term diaspora refers to a permanently displaced and
relocated collective.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 2:46 am

The Time Monks at halfpasthuman.com have seen that term in the Webbots predictive linguistics for over a year. Those guys nail their projections about half the time, I'd say this one is a hit. They were attributing the mass movement to a sea level rise and or 'sick oceans'.

Hmmm.

Could be that they were setting us up since then when they started using that language, had prior knowledge of the event, I don't know. I do find their tech fascinating for sure, despite their predilection for 2012 prediction.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 11:14 am

incognito wrote:
The Time Monks at halfpasthuman.com have seen that term in the Webbots predictive linguistics for over a year. Those guys nail their projections about half the time, I'd say this one is a hit. They were attributing the mass movement to a sea level rise and or 'sick oceans'.

Hmmm.

Could be that they were setting us up since then when they started using that language, had prior knowledge of the event, I don't know. I do find their tech fascinating for sure, despite their predilection for 2012 prediction.
I'm not familiar with halfpasthuman.com. Do you have a direct link to their webbot reference to "Diaspora"?

By the way, when I said this was an OP earlier, what I meant was that it was a planned and created event in order to produce a social force of some design. I can't validate any of the claims that an oil spill in the gulf is has even occurred, but that is irrelevant. The only relevance is that people believe it via whatever symbols and narratives they're given by the media. So, if the people believe it, then the desired social reality has been constructed and it's intended consequences are in effect.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 4:31 pm

Good point about the fact that none of it may happening, IP.

Here's the latest reference to diaspora I could find, from George Ure's blog. Follow link for embedded links. http://urbansurvival.com/nl20100522.htm

Quote :
Monday May 17, 2010

Pluming Idiots - Waiting for Diaspora

We begin on a quasi-optimistic note this morning with an important announcement! The missing "weak force" in physics has been found. It turns out to be the weak connection between people's media-perceptions and their ability to operate a dime store calculator. This discovery is why our premium service Peoplenomics.com spent Sunday writing about all the "Lying About ELE's Part One". That's extinction level events.

Sunday's report this week focused in particular on the reports of huge underwater plumes of oil. And how big are the plumes? Most of the reports on the keyword "plume" very carefully give only two numbers - a length and depth, or a length and width, so doing the math requires some diligence on a readers part to come up with facts.

However, credit to the NY Times and MSNBC for their report on Saturday which contained all three numbers: 10 miles long, 3-miles wide, and 300-feet thick.

So let's discount the hell out of even these numbers and see where it leads us, shall we?

The length of the underwater plume (which is of heaviest crude components like asphalt and paraffin and such) is given as 10-miles.

The width is report as 3-miles. But because we expect it's only 3-miles wide at its widest, maybe it's only one eighth of a mile wide (660') on average, or some smaller fraction like that.

And while the thickness is given as "300 feet", let's use one third sixth that number - just 50 feet - and then run out some basic numbers and see if the reported 210,000 gallons per day being spoon-fed to the MSM is anywhere near measured reality, shall we?

Dim. Operator Units Multiplies to
L 52800
W X 660 34,848,000 sq/ft
H X 50 1,742,400,000 cu/ft
Gal/CuFt X 7.48 13,033,152,000 gallons
Days / 28 465,469,714 Gal/Day
/ 42 11,082,612 BBL/Day

Peoplenomics this weekend went on to cite the references, like how many gallons are in a cubic foot - that and how many gallons are in an average swimming pool.

The spoon-fed MSM number of 210,000 gallons per day would mean a spill of 11 average swimming pools a day and since we're 28-days into the event, about 300 swimming pools of oil.

One of the numbers is obviously bullshit. Either BP & gov't are underplaying the hell out of this hoping to avoid wholesale panic around the Gulf Coast states (can't blame 'em...) OR this 'oil volcano' continues to be an extinction level event in the works.

Reality Check:

The problem with our 'rickety time machine" (the web bot project at www.halfpasthuman.com ) is that it is not perfect. We often get the year wrong. BUT we are now operating on the assumption that our earlier work about the 'global coastal event' is now here.

When we look back at ALTA )%)( (based on May 2009 data gathering) and read what was written up then, it really fits damn closely with what's going on now:

"Within the [destruction of the past] sub set, which is still gaining values, there is a sub set indicating that the [great quake (8+ R.scale)] will be [deep] at an [exceptional level], and yet *still* has [destructive power] for [surface structures]. There are also indications of [severe affects (on/to) waters] and their [flows]. This area is cross linked back over to our now very tiresome [flood] aspect/attribute set where we find supporting sets for [alterations (of) flows], and [tidal currents/shoreline shapes change], as well as further links back to [benthic topography shifts]. This area of [sub sea floor] descriptors is also extensively cross linked over to the [ocean sickness/illness/radical change] which is itself a sub set of the [global coastal event] sub set forecast for 2009.”

Our bad - year date ranges are a bitch to figure...but for a linguistic description of current events posted in December 2008 that also has special meaning to us. After all, this is definitely a benthic event.

We developed something we (i9nternally) call Ure's Theorem, which states that "The larger the socioeconomic and emotive impacts of a future event, the further out we will see them in predictive linguistic modelspace". Which got me to rooting around in the archives because one of the key descriptors of the Diaspora meme is that it should involve 220-million humans walking north to be 'safe north of 40º'. In 2008 tornados and flooding seems like they might fit, but as so often turns out in modelspace, our timing and magnitudes are often screwed up by adjacency to other archetypical memes. Clear as the
Gulf waters, yet?

Since we've got a few spiders out & about, and since they seem to be saying this story (and follow-on impacts will last at least 19-months from now) we're re-examining some of the 2008 and 2009 language related to Diaspora (the entity in modelspace which describes the mass movement of humans). Some snips to ponder:

"This is a price positive sign for other commodities and is seen as instituting wide spread [hoarding] as well as causing social disruption, and contributing to the general [diaspora]. Further problems will begin to propel a [state's right to withdraw from the national union movement] over Fall. ALTA 1308 Part 2, 3/16/2008

---

"The accretion patterns would seem to suggest that 'terra intrusions' in 2008 are 'setting up' the situation for the events of 2009, and the global coastal walk-about. These cross links also include [diaspora] termination points within both GlobalPop, and the Populace/USofA entity." ALTA 1308 Part 0, 3/1/2008

---

"There are supporting sets for the [millions of small particles] aspect set which include aspect/attributes for the [particles] to [go bad]. These areas are supporting the 'walk away' meme, as well as the [diaspora] sub set. Many of these areas of support are also participating in the [rebellion/revolution] memes. Many of these areas are in support of [food shortages], and [health care (system) strains] over the late [spring] and into [summer]. The [alterations] made to the [usofa populace] including the [social infrastructure] will be [visible] by late [summer]. There appears to be a [markets] related component to the [rebellion] meme as it is expressed within the [populace/usofa], and specifically focused on [repudiation] and the tie-in to the forecast [veterans rebellion]." ALTA 1308 Part One, 3/8/2008

---

"We also note the same [diaspora] meme within the Populace/USofA, though at this point there is still far more 'pending' language than [visible] language. ALTA 1308 Part 4, 4/4/2008

---

And this resolves down in the most recent run where this is described on page 25 as "Blue Flue".

Were I guessing what will happen next? Bits of happy talk about 'progress' on containment through July is one possible way to read it, followed by diaspora in a serious way as we get into the thick of hurricane season.

I won't be anxious to buy Florida (or gulf Coast real estate in here until the outlook improves. But this situation certainly has the possibility of being the second incident in which government is demonstrating that it has only a so-so reactive mode to go to when dealing with massive issues that impact millions of people.

What was the first issue of this magnitude earlier this year? Yep: Haiti earthquake. Which gives us one more of similar size to expect, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. We don't mean to be admonishing the MSM for being unable to question and suffering from numeracy (a particular lack of skill in math already noted by my friend Howard Hill in the MSM's lack of computational horsepower in finance).

But just based on my calculator, this is the biggest oil spill in the history of the world and beat the Exxon Valdez in its first day. Still reports of the plume sizes could be wrong, Excel could be wrong, or I could be a pluming idiot. Ure's Theorem says since we have multiple year visibility, we ain't see nothing yet.

Fortunately, BP thinks otherwise and they will make another plugging attempt later this week. We'd love to be wrong on our pessimistic outlook. Besides, linguistics is about the headlines and language, not about actual events. Except this still looks like #2 out of our trifecta of three events where government pouring resources in doesn't work....

---

Some readers asked about the headline in the UK Telegraph that "Barack Obama sends nuclear experts to tackle BP's Gulf of Mexico oil leak". Probably because Russia has reported used a couple of large explosions to close runaway oil & gas holes, but with mixed success...and me? I worry about there being some tributary or the New Madrid system down in the rig's neighborhood.

Why not use HAARP technology to create a slip-strike fault and close it that way? Or, aren't we suppose to be aware of the vast body of conspiracy theorist data in that realm?

I'd give anything for a government that would not treat us all like idiots. We aren't spending hundreds of millions on HAARP to rediscover what ham radio has known about the HF radio spectrum for 80-years, are we?

Don't worry: I won't go there...you'd be bored, but with I did work Sardinia, Italy (mainland), Venezuela and France plus a fellow fishing 15-miles off Virginia Beach on his boat who checked in to the Maritime Mobile Services net on 20 meters. Not bad for an intensive half hour of play time with the radio hobby.

---

Meantime, there are reports part of the Mississippi River is being diverted in efforts to keep oil out of sensitive ecosystem areas.

So just what could cause a massive Diaspora from the spill and its after effects? Hydrogen sulfide levels are already passing safe levels in some towns and beach locations near the event.

If BP isn't successful or lucky, might want to check your hiking boots, or as I told Peoplenomics reader this weekend, make friends with someone north of the Mason Dixon. Quick.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 8:17 pm

Perhaps someone is merely attempting to takeover the locally owned seafood industry in the Gulf?

There's a very real, very pervasive, and very justified frustration among fishermen around the Gulf of Mexico right now -- and it runs deeper than you might think. Banned from conducting their business in large swaths of the Gulf, some have taken up temporary jobs helping to clean up the spill. But along with anger at the spill itself, there's also a good deal of animosity directed at the media -- who they blame for blowing the story out of proportion. Remember, many haven't seen any traces of the oil at all firsthand. I spoke to this third generation New Orleans based fisherman, and he explained the frustration among the fishing community.

Full article at
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/05/fisherman-blasts-media-exaggerating-gulf-oil-spill-video.php
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 9:44 am

The fisherman's testimony is very heartening news! But the fact that we've heard NOTHING of this upbeat news ANYWHERE in the mainstream media speaks volumes all by itself, don't you think, of the highly influential PTB factor...

IOW, I'm about 99.9% convinced this is an agenda of the Globalists', and am just waiting to see how it plays out. I strongly suspect the aim here is to isolate the Gulf states and justify initiating a comprehensive evacuation program, and that the design behind it is to gain a stranglehold over the entire Gulf area. IF the locals decide to fight this, however, with people of the caliber of Mr. Dino Smile and others, we could defeat them, I think. THAT would be a genuine victory !

Thanks for the excellent post.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 1:25 pm

Thanks, offthepage and Explorer.

I was speaking to a real life, live person last night, a visitor to Hilo that hails from LA. He is in contact with his family daily. Subsurface oil has gone under the paltry booms setup trying to protect the marshes and is currently coating everything. So here we have more anecdotal evidence. Just like the fisher guy's.

I am taking it all in and filing it away. Time will tell, eh?

Explorer, I'm with you on a deep south evacuation agenda. Apparently they couldn't get the job done after Katrina. I'm sticking with my thought that the land down there was deeded to China.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 1:50 pm

C1, from today's blog post at Ure's site:

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Quote :
...As usual, we will try to stick with the facts as we know them, and not read too far ahead even with the Libretto although we've been talking about Diaspora for a long time around here and strange as it seems, a couple of hundred million people getting up and moving around due to either subsidence or oily death rains really could be a big deal.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 3:36 pm

incognito wrote:

I was speaking to a real life, live person last night, a visitor to Hilo that hails from LA. He is in contact with his family daily. Subsurface oil has gone under the paltry booms setup trying to protect the marshes and is currently coating everything. So here we have more anecdotal evidence. Just like the fisher guy's.

Explorer, I'm with you on a deep south evacuation agenda. Apparently they couldn't get the job done after Katrina. I'm sticking with my thought that the land down there was deeded to China.

OMFG...Unbelievable.
*Speechless*

What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 4:04 pm

Groove on the technotronic warfare from our masters, mesmerize yourself. It's like watching the buildings fall, over and over and over and over again...

'Live feed' from the 'gulf gusher'.

http://mfile.akamai.com/97892/live/reflector:46245.asx?bkup=46260
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 4:08 pm

Explorer wrote:
incognito wrote:

OMFG...Unbelievable.
*Speechless*

What a Face What a Face What a Face

You know me Explorer, pretty far out there on the fringe. Why not, stranger things have happened. Ure keeps talking diaspora, what about one from China, eh?

Maybe these dots have no substance and I'm wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 4:56 pm

incognito wrote:
Apparently they couldn't get the job done after Katrina. I'm sticking with my thought that the land down there was deeded to China.
I agree. They must want to give the fishing rights to the Chinese. Just another segment of Industry that must pass to the Chinese (I mean the Globalists).
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:24 pm

incognito wrote:
Groove on the technotronic warfare from our masters, mesmerize yourself. It's like watching the buildings fall, over and over and over and over again...

Computer generated video graphics?
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:37 pm

offthepage wrote:
incognito wrote:

Computer generated video graphics?

I don't know. Everything is suspect. I LOL at all the doom news the major networks are carrying RE: the spill. I tend to not believe or believe the opposite of anything mainstream or otherwise. So, I don't know.

Fascinating to watch it unfold though.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:39 pm

offthepage wrote:
incognito wrote:
Apparently they couldn't get the job done after Katrina. I'm sticking with my thought that the land down there was deeded to China.
I agree. They must want to give the fishing rights to the Chinese. Just another segment of Industry that must pass to the Chinese (I mean the Globalists).

Good point about the fishing rights, thanks!
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:41 pm

At what point will this 'gusher' become an international incident? Foreign sovereigns will be pissed when their coastlines are affected.
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:48 pm

Look what I found - 2009 Nick Cage film has TV running in background with news "another fire raging out of control in the Gulf"

It's post hypnotic suggestion! The seed thought implant ... I put on my 'They Live' glasses and it says:

WHEN YOU SEE THIS IMAGE ON TV IN THE FUTURE ... FREAK OUT! FIRE OUT OF CONTROL IN THE GULF! MUST PANIC!
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 6:15 pm

Yep, predictive programming.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 9:07 pm

It seems like every "disaster" in my lifetime has been predicting in a way similar to this (or even more blatantly with things like PNAC), given one example people will just say that it was a coincidence, but really what are the chances that it happens every single time?

There was also a thread over at RPF suggesting that Halliburton purchased the company that is getting paid to do cleanup 10 days before the "accident", obviously if true this would make the whole thing VERY profitable for them, but the thread has been deleted or hidden. Has anyone else heard anything about that?
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 10:01 pm

I don't believe in coincidences, Kraig.

Ya I saw several pieces about Haliburton taking over some aspect of the operation, also right before the explosion they switched part of the regular rig crew to Haliburton employees. Also, there were a few pieces implicating Goldman Sachs shorting gulf oil futures right before the event.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 10:58 pm

Recorded somewhere, sometime. That is if it's not CGI.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 4:50 am

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 8:52 pm

Live feed. Three gushers now after their latest attempt called 'Top Hat'.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6046305

Last edited by incognito on Thu 27 May 2010, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill   The Oil Spill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Oil Spill
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: