WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Liberty Forest to PC Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Liberty Forest to PC Forest Empty
PostSubject: Liberty Forest to PC Forest   Liberty Forest to PC Forest EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 1:14 pm

Dissent is really shrinking at what was formerly Liberty's great stamping grounds. Soon it will be nothing more than a propaganda platform for politically correct speech AND fund raising.. I think many of the BEST RPFers have left because they've seen this handwriting on the wall, for when they've expressed honest opinions, they were, constantly, over ridden by little attack-squads of pretend-Libertarians, ever-ready with excuses for censoring them, "in the name of Candidate A's" reputation.
SHEESH.

Yup, I really miss those passionate, and smart, folks who used to contribute, only to be then banished to the infamous backyard purgatory forums. What a waste.

Last edited by Explorer on Fri 23 Apr 2010, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Forest to PC Forest   Liberty Forest to PC Forest EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 2:10 pm

It's certainly looks as if that site was setup to become what you describe, it just took them a couple of years. I would imagine that the same is occurring at other sites around the web as well.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Forest to PC Forest   Liberty Forest to PC Forest EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 10:24 am

C1 wrote:
It's certainly looks as if that site was setup to become what you describe, it just took them a couple of years. I would imagine that the same is occurring at other sites around the web as well.

Yeah I think it is, they are trying to close a noose around the mind, I think everyone around here knows that political correctness and thought control are the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Forest to PC Forest   Liberty Forest to PC Forest EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:21 pm

When I look at that place now it seems that every threat can fall into one of two categories. Either it is promoting some politician which is ultimately a cash grab, or it is Alex Jones style fear mongering where they throw everything that is wrong with the world in you face. When I spend a few minutes browsing there it seriously leaves me feeling ill and like I need to "do something" about the world. This is by design because when you are left with that helpless feeling and desire to do something, of course the only option they offer is to donate donate donate. There are other options that can be found through open and rational discussion but we all know that has been stifled over there.

This route is inevitable for political movements, because by choosing a political route you have already accepted two start up parameters:

A) Society can only be changed through political means
B) Political change can only happen with large sums of money

Once you accept those parameters, which the people at RPF clearly did, the results become inevitable because you either have to serve the parameters or change your believes (start over from scratch).

If you were one who wanted to manipulate RPF so that is was run in a way favorable to the global elites, I don't think a large amount of overhead would be needed at all. Once those two parameters are accepted as necessary, most of the battle as already been won. At that point all you need is a little nudge here and there in the "right" direction.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Forest to PC Forest   Liberty Forest to PC Forest EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 7:45 pm

I have not been by there for awhile.

I spoke to cheapseats yesterday and she said she's made a few strafing runs there lately.

General Section (thread titles are approximate)
Revolution in America
Oathkeepers are Chicken
Are you a 3%er?
DHS, FBI Raid Militia
Fed Loving Senators Pay Price
Why Do They Feel Obama is Muslim?
Someone Straighten Me Out
Why Can't We Recall Congres Members

Financial Section
Government Selling Land
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Forest to PC Forest   Liberty Forest to PC Forest EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 10:58 pm

Kraig wrote:
When I look at that place now it seems that every threat* can fall into one of two categories. Either it is promoting some politician which is ultimately a cash grab, or it is Alex Jones style fear mongering where they throw everything that is wrong with the world in you face. When I spend a few minutes browsing there it seriously leaves me feeling ill and like I need to "do something" about the world. This is by design because when you are left with that helpless feeling and desire to do something, of course the only option they offer is to donate donate donate. There are other options that can be found through open and rational discussion but we all know that has been stifled over there.

This route is inevitable for political movements, because by choosing a political route you have already accepted two start up parameters:

A) Society can only be changed through political means
B) Political change can only happen with large sums of money

Once you accept those parameters, which the people at RPF clearly did, the results become inevitable because you either have to serve the parameters or change your believes (start over from scratch).

If you were one who wanted to manipulate RPF so that is was run in a way favorable to the global elites, I don't think a large amount of overhead would be needed at all. Once those two parameters are accepted as necessary, most of the battle as already been won. At that point all you need is a little nudge here and there in the "right" direction.

*Ah, now I understand -you meant "thread". Aha! (g)

Yes, the utter *political* orientation of the forum becomes clearer every day as posts Not concerned with votes and politics move swiftly "down the line" - and out of range. There seems to be also a Taboo Topics list, which generally follows the PC line of perhaps, an Alex Jones type. It's not a place that is ruled by Truth Justice and the American Way, that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Forest to PC Forest   Liberty Forest to PC Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberty Forest to PC Forest
Page 1 of 1