WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Knowledge Driven Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Knowledge Driven Revolution Empty
PostKnowledge Driven Revolution

A few switched-on people have gotten together to reassemble the excellent work of Brent Jessop at KnowledgeDrivenRevolution.com, which is unfortunately no longer live. The previous work can now be found at:

http://KnowledgeDrivenRevolution.wordpress.com

Visitors here will notice a permanent link to KDR in our navbar (above).

Brent's work covers Bertrand Russell's two important writings on the impact of science on society, as well as an overview of: propaganda techniques as articulated in the department of defense's Information Operations Roadmap; Julian Huxley's UNESCO; Zibignew Brzezinski's Grand Chessboard, and more.

Please review this important work.

At the time of this writing, not all of the archives are live. Please bear with us as this is being recreated over these coming weeks.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Knowledge Driven Revolution :: Comments

ScoutsHonor
Re: Knowledge Driven Revolution
Post Tue 06 Apr 2010, 10:03 am by ScoutsHonor
C1 wrote:
A few switched-on people have gotten together to reassemble the excellent work of Brent Jessop at KnowledgeDrivenRevolution.com, which is unfortunately no longer live. The previous work can now be found at:

http://KnowledgeDrivenRevolution.wordpress.com

Visitors here will notice a permanent link to KDR in our navbar (above).

Brent's work covers Bertrand Russell's two important writings on the impact of science on society, as well as an overview of: propaganda techniques as articulated in the department of defense's Information Operations Roadmap; Julian Huxley's UNESCO; Zibignew Brzezinski's Grand Chessboard, and more.

Please review this important work.

At the time of this writing, not all of the archives are live. Please bear with us as this is being recreated over these coming weeks.

Wow. A real treasure trove...!
They Live
Post Wed 07 Apr 2010, 4:23 pm by They Live
Someone needed to resurrect Jessop's work. I'm sure that poor kid had no idea what he was getting himself in to. And all the controlled conspiracy media immediately attempted to assimilate and discredit his work by tacking-on weirdo theories. I just hope the kid got out before his career and reputation were destroyed.
ScoutsHonor
Post Wed 07 Apr 2010, 5:27 pm by ScoutsHonor
They Live wrote:
Someone needed to resurrect Jessop's work. I'm sure that poor kid had no idea what he was getting himself in to. And all the controlled conspiracy media immediately attempted to assimilate and discredit his work by tacking-on weirdo theories. I just hope the kid got out before his career and reputation were destroyed.

MANY THANKS for preserving this valuable material.
Knowledge Driven Revolution Icon_biggrin
Post Wed 07 Apr 2010, 7:05 pm by Silent Wind
I did a google search and there is a bunch of good material by him on global research. Thanks for doing this C1.
Ben Steigmann
Post Tue 13 Jul 2010, 6:48 pm by Ben Steigmann
I posted Brent Jessop's work here a very long time ago: http://www.scribd.com/doc/27868036/Set-of-Main-Articles-From-Knowledge-Driven-Revolution-by-Brent-Jessop
Post  by Sponsored content

Knowledge Driven Revolution

Page 1 of 1