Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-10-25
|Subject: Reshape US Military to fight Terrorist Threats Fri 12 Feb 2010, 4:57 pm|| |
September 10, 2001 Report: Reshape US Military to fight Terrorist Threats
A major military think tank based in DC released a report only 1-day prior to the 9/11 attacks stating that...
"America’s military needs to be substantially restructured to counter the The Center for Defense Information (CDI) study concludes that....
threats to global security that are likeliest to emerge through the year 2025."
"the U.S. military can, and must, be restructured to handle smaller-scale, “Reforging the Sword”
lower-intensity operations and asymmetric threats."
CDI Report Outlines U.S. Military Forces for the 21st Century
September 10, 2001
http://www.cdi.org/program/document.cfm?documentid=450&programID=37&from_page=../friendlyversion/printversion.cfmReshaping the Military for Asymmetric Warfare
October 5, 2001
Download Report Summary
- Understand that military force is not the only, or necessarily the best, means of achieving national goals — excessive or inappropriate use of force breeds resentment and plants the seeds of future conflict.
- Attract allies to one's own side, and subtract them from an opponent's side.[/li]
- Focus on two major and complementary elements: create "harmony" and cohesion on one's own side, and foster chaos and paralysis on the other side
- Surround the opponent with sustained ambiguity, deception, surprise, isolation, and menace; pursue multiple approaches and attacks, then switch between them and develop new thrusts faster than the opponent can cope; alternate unpredictably between the expected and unexpected, the orthodox and unorthodox, distracting moves and decisive moves, or in Sun Tzu's terminology, cheng and ch'i.
- Understand that success in conflict depends most upon people, then ideas, and least upon hardware.
http://www.cdi.org/mrp/reforging-condensed.pdfDownload Full Report
http://www.cdi.org/mrp/reforging-Full.pdfHere's the family that sponsored this report
CDI and the Military Reform Project staff would like to thank Philip A. Straus Jr. and family for their generous support
Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-11-17
|Subject: Re: Reshape US Military to fight Terrorist Threats Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:54 am|| |
let's work on getting the u.s military to stop promoting and facilitating terrorism before we get them take the giant leap towards fighting terrorist threats
Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19
|Subject: Re: Reshape US Military to fight Terrorist Threats Thu 17 Nov 2011, 9:30 pm|| |
- SKATER wrote:
- let's work on getting the u.s military to stop promoting and facilitating terrorism before we get them take the giant leap towards fighting terrorist threats
Well, the problem now is that the US Military is no longer controlled by the US, it's in the hands of the globalists. So, I don't think the US public has much say in what it does anymore.
_________________"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
|Subject: Re: Reshape US Military to fight Terrorist Threats || |