WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy

Go down 
+2
incognito
Unmutual
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Unmutual

Unmutual

Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:38 pm

On
the 10th anniversary of the Columbine shooting, we had the opportunity
to interview Mark Taylor and his mother, Donna. What we learned is
shocking. In the last two years, Mark’s mental capacity has been
totally eroded as the result of medications he received at two forced
hospitalizations in 2007.

http://columbinefamilyrequest.org/?p=647
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 5:10 am

Damn, that's freaking tragic.

Hmm. 'They' didn't want him talking, obviously.

I was thinking about the different facets of that op. Multiple shooters, Moore's anti-gun piece, the demonization of antidepressent use in kids, and now the silencing of witnesses. Oh yeah the patsies are dead. Probably a major bill going through in congress or sketchy US involvement internationally at the time?

Sigh. I hate to make the observation but this is a tried and true template used worldwide.
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 12:09 pm

My guess is that these 'crazed gunmen' ops are all linked. Probably several teams dedicated to planning and carrying out the operations, within a larger set of psychological goals they want to perpetrate on the public.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 4:14 pm

Ronne wrote:
My guess is that these 'crazed gunmen' ops are all linked. Probably several teams dedicated to planning and carrying out the operations, within a larger set of psychological goals they want to perpetrate on the public.

+1

They are so similar I would think there would have to be some common ground with training/preparation.
Back to top Go down
SatyaPranava

PostSubject: the MO here fits what we've found in Israel too...   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 7:57 pm

I was a part of numerous researchers who were investigating the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin (assassinated in Nov '95), in addition to several other setups that were utilizing the same band of "kooks" at numerous events. they were patsies, but lost their mental capacities and their freedoms as well, and were being run by intel operatives within one dept in the Shabak.

This wouldn't surprise me at all if these all have the similar forensic fingerprints, or if they were used as Ramallamamama said above to distract from some controversial bill, US intnl issue.

However, w/that being said, I think it could also part of just general psyops designed to set the stage for future legislation, etc. Also, I think it quite possible that these are just training exercises or dry runs for something bigger in the future. so they can perfect the tactic.

Israel has quieted this tactic since we exposed it some 12 years ago, but numerous other tactics are being used, obviously. but the lone crazy fanatic patsy model is always a good one. somehow even when there are found to be several people involved...the story always seems to end up with one solid lonesome nutty patsy to take the fall.
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 2:57 pm

ramallamamama wrote:
I was thinking about the different facets of that op. Multiple shooters, Moore's anti-gun piece, the demonization of antidepressent use in kids, and now the silencing of witnesses. Oh yeah the patsies are dead. Probably a major bill going through in congress or sketchy US involvement internationally at the time?
I agree.

Ronne wrote:
I listened to those Walter Bowart interviews posted here recently, and he said that he was working with a psychologist mapping patterns in Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRI), Mass Serial Muderers, Columbine type events and some other types of crimes, and found that they're were strong correlations with Mind Control behavior.

SatyaPranava wrote:
I was a part of numerous researchers who were investigating the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin (assassinated in Nov '95), in addition to several other setups that were utilizing the same band of "kooks" at numerous events. they were patsies, but lost their mental capacities and their freedoms as well, and were being run by intel operatives within one dept in the Shabak.

This wouldn't surprise me at all if these all have the similar forensic fingerprints, or if they were used as Ramallamamama said above to distract from some controversial bill, US intnl issue.

However, w/that being said, I think it could also part of just general psyops designed to set the stage for future legislation, etc. Also, I think it quite possible that these are just training exercises or dry runs for something bigger in the future. so they can perfect the tactic.

Israel has quieted this tactic since we exposed it some 12 years ago, but numerous other tactics are being used, obviously. but the lone crazy fanatic patsy model is always a good one. somehow even when there are found to be several people involved...the story always seems to end up with one solid lonesome nutty patsy to take the fall.
I agree that these are part of a larger ongoing project, or psyop (which probably includes cults, serial murders, assassinations, etc.) designed to create the illusion that humanity (I'm not talkining about the Pathocracy here) is capable of great evil and therefore needs to be managed and controlled. I think the forensic footprints that we'll find as similar in all of these cases is some form of mind control.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 9:52 pm

I have yet to ever really research the Columbine affair until a friend peaked my interest by sending me a link to a recent article, an article which immediately gave me a different perspective on the entire affair, albeit, I still have yet to research the material except in summary.

The Columbine Effect: Why Hollywood Is Keeping the Story Alive
Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy 7720091.0
http://www.sfweekly.com/2012-03-21/news/columbine-school-violence-media-dave-cullen/

It's pretty obvious that the graphic that accompanies this article depicts a Monarch Butterfly, which refers to the Monarch Mind Control program run by the CIA. I'm not sure why I never realized this before, but it now seems quite feasible that Dylan & Eric were mind control victims, setup to perpetrate the attack on Columbine.

Here are some of my initial discoveries:

- Dylan & Eric were arrested in Jan 1998 for breaking & entering
- In April 1998 they were placed into a Juvenile "Diversion Program", which is the same month they started their Diaries, which included all sorts of hate messages and details of their plans to blowup the school.
- They later wrote in their diaries that they were raped by at least one officer.... Sexual abuse is a proven method for creating split personalities in humans and programming those personalities. Eric wrote about “killing cops” in his yearbook just weeks before he and Dylan launched their attack

Eric told a counselor that this was a very traumatic incident for him and it’s during this juvenile program that Eric is put on anti-depressants. In Eric’s Yearbook, he writes “My revenge for the January Incident will be God-Like and makes several references to “killing cops.”

- Arapahoe County Sheriff Pat Sullivan, one of the first responders on the scene who was later voted national sheriff of the year, ran a massive, massive, undercover speed and pedophile ring. He was later busted and sentenced to a jail that was named after him

Reference: http://columbinefamilyrequest.org/tag/columbine/

Motive suppositions:

- Several books have come out pushing the meme that these kids were just BORN BAD. Hence, setting up the rationale for public support for the extermination of pre-criminals

- these "events" are created s to keep the public in a state of fear and submission to superstate

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy   Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy Empty

Back to top Go down

Columbine: The Mark and Donna Taylor Tragedy
Page 1 of 1