WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Rain.........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Rain......... Empty
PostSubject: Rain.........   Rain......... EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:26 pm

Clouds shield us from light (the Sun), and rain is the result of massive cloud formations. Umbrellas protect the elite from Rain. Hence, rain is the noise in the system that the elite create, the propaganda and the systems that the common man accepts as "real".

Now, go listen to Adele's song "Set Fire to the Rain"

Just imagine the societal chaos when everything is in disarray... that's how I interpret the lyrics to this song.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Rain......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain.........   Rain......... EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 12:55 am

C1 wrote:
Clouds shield us from light (the Sun), and rain is the result of massive cloud formations. Umbrellas protect the elite from Rain. Hence, rain is the noise in the system that the elite create, the propaganda and the systems that the common man accepts as "real".

Now, go listen to Adele's song "Set Fire to the Rain"

Just imagine the societal chaos when everything is in disarray... that's how I interpret the lyrics to this song.

Wow! I am just bowled over --how did I ever miss hearing about this singer and this fantastic song....sheesh!

Remember that image of an umbrella decorated with a British flag (I think), held by a woman kind of 'overseeing her dominion' - that you thought had significance?? (And it did - we tied it in to the HAARP operation. I'm sure it is still here on the forum and will try and hunt it down. ) Verrry interesting...

Re:
Quote :
Just imagine the societal chaos when everything is in disarray...that's how I interpret the lyrics to this song.

I do not see this (deadly agenda) emanating from these song lyrics though, ...wonder what I am missing?

Thanks for posting!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Rain.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Definitions, Key Terms & Semantic Manipulation-
Jump to: