WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation Empty
PostSubject: JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation   JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 3:11 pm

Watch the first 12minutes of this video, where CBS news breaks-in to announce JFK shooting, and tell me what you think is going on. I suggest watching until the end of the coffee commercial.

PS: Gotta love the butterflies on the shirts in te laundry commercial.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation   JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

I'd like to hear what you think, but the coffee commercial was quite hypnotic, beforehand on the show some conversation on why make things when you can just buy them. Interesting to see this like it would have been seen back then.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation   JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 5:05 pm

Clairvoyant wrote:
I'd like to hear what you think, but the coffee commercial was quite hypnotic, beforehand on the show some conversation on why make things when you can just buy them. Interesting to see this like it would have been seen back then.
I think the TV programming (the commercials and the show's script) were all coordinated with the language of the assassination. I think they wanted the viewing public in a given hypnotic state before they bombarded them with the propaganda of the assassination. If this assessment is correct, then it demonstrates an extremely high level of sophistication, control and coordination. But looking back now, it sure looks that way to me.

Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation   JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 10:43 pm

Actually if you think about it there is a high level of sophistication hidden behind a certain kind of faux 1960's primitiveness. Same with all major events in recent history.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation   JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:40 pm

Clairvoyant wrote:
Actually if you think about it there is a high level of sophistication hidden behind a certain kind of faux 1960's primitiveness. Same with all major events in recent history.
Yup. I wonder how many elements of society were coordinated around that assassination? Probably far more than we'll ever realize.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation   JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation Empty

Back to top Go down

JFK Assassination & Public Perception Preparation
Page 1 of 1