WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Mass Fear "Events"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unmutual

Unmutual

Mass Fear "Events" Empty
PostSubject: Mass Fear "Events"   Mass Fear "Events" EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 5:21 pm

It is more than nice to participate in a forum that didn't drop everything for the unfortunate events unfolding at Ft Hood yesterday. But as there are certain psy-op ramifications within these events, I'd like to create this thread where comments from the mass psychology perspective can be made and discussed.

To this end, I couldn't help notice that the man accused of the Ft Hood shootings is also a graduate of Virginia Tech. Wasn't it less than a couple years ago that we had a mass shooting at VT? I wonder if there is any connection between the perpetrators of these two events? For example, were they both in ROTC, did they both the same school counselor, were they involved in the same off-campus activities, etc.?

Further, perhaps it is outside the perview of this forum, and perhaps it is outside the realm of acceptability by the participants here, but when I see events of this type I typically assume that the named perpetrator is a victim of mind control. Hence, my kneejerk reaction is to assume that the primary purpose of these events is to create fear and/or diversions for some other end.

If we are to look at the possible purposes of such an event, I can initially brainstorm the following:

• diversion away from cap and trade vote
  • diversion away from healthcare bill vote
  • some bizzare justification of Obama's continuation of the Wars given that the perpetrator has an Islamic sounding name

We'll have to wait and see to figure it out. But thought I would openly speculate in order to stimulate some discussion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

Mass Fear "Events" Empty
PostSubject: Orlando Shooting   Mass Fear "Events" EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 5:25 pm

No sooner do I post the OP then I receive a message about a shooting in Orlando that is going on right now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/06/gateway-center-shooting-a_n_348566.html

If these events are indeed planned , then we're clearly seeing a possible pattern of fear and diversion. What else is going on in the World that might require a diversion? Hmmmm.

On the other hand, who knows as it is too early to tell. It will be interesting to see if there are any connections between and of the parties involved in these events.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

Mass Fear "Events" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Fear "Events"   Mass Fear "Events" EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 8:05 pm

Hi BertG,

Definitely mind controlled patsies taking the fall for a black op with multiple pro shooters that go free. All done as diversion and probably towards an agenda.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=143149.0;topicseen (may have to login)

I was following the unfolding of the media announcements at prisonplanet forum and was witnessing 'evidence of revision' in real time. They also dissected the previous VT event in an older thread.

The three bullets above are probablees.

Let us not forget the pervasive 'demonize gun' meme as well as this new shed a Muslim in a bad light meme.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Mass Fear "Events" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Fear "Events"   Mass Fear "Events" EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 9:48 pm

I worry that they are going to step up these OPs. It's one thing to watch them from a distance. But I feel for the people who are deeply invested in the images of the Simulacrum.
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

Mass Fear "Events" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Fear "Events"   Mass Fear "Events" EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 2:40 pm

For one, I agree that the justification for wars, and in general, the idea that "we have a war going on" is important for them to reiterate.

People need to know that there is always a threat from some other side of the world, from ideas foreign to our culture. It's like it was in the cold war.

I don't think anything was "planned" here. There is this thing called "emergence", and having such events as this shooting, emerge, is expected, especially with all the images, videos, and stories of bombings and terrorism that we keep seeing daily in the media. People tend to copy things. The shooter couldn't rationally handle his realization of the real foreign policy agenda, the deeper plans that go beyond "liberation and democracy".

Is there a possibility that the intelligence services may have been aware that Hasan would go on a shooting rampage? One can't exclude this possibility, but if I had to guess, I would think that surveillance systems and A.I. software that may predict such cases in the future is not fully operational yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Fear "Events" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Fear "Events"   Mass Fear "Events" Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Fear "Events"
Page 1 of 1