WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

What does "M" Mean?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

What does "M" Mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does "M" Mean?   What does "M" Mean? EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:26 am

As I've discussed in another thread in this subforum about the letter "G" and its dual meaning, I"m trying to determine the meaning of the letter M. It's used quite frequently, such as in "I'm an I... Bee ... M'er" (IBM). So, I'm creating this thread if anyone has any thoughts on the matter. I don't have an opinion yet, just a hunch at this point in time that the letter has a codeword meaning, because I continue to see it used in ways that I find interesting.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: What does "M" Mean?   What does "M" Mean? EmptyMon 30 Jan 2012, 3:56 pm

Okay, here's theory #1, "M" stands for Queen Bee, or my interpretation is that that represents The Technocracy and its members.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: What does "M" Mean?   What does "M" Mean? EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 2:38 pm

C1 wrote:
Okay, here's theory #1, "M" stands for Queen Bee, or my interpretation is that that represents The Technocracy and its members.

Why do you think so? I haven't found anything that would explain that there "M" yet. My entire thought(s) on this are that possibly (IBM) stands for "eye-beam" - as in that evil Eye of Horus in its constant surveillance.

I DO enjoy these guessing games though, lol. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: What does "M" Mean?   What does "M" Mean? EmptySat 11 Feb 2012, 12:23 am

I don't think you'll find anything anywhere that provides you with anything other than COINTEL mumbo jumbo. On stuff like this, I find the only way to figure it out is develop my own theories and then to test them.

Here's that MIA chick flipping off the audience during the halftime of the Superbowl... check out the "M" on the flap between her legs Smile

What does "M" Mean? Mia-finger-sb-getty

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: What does "M" Mean?   What does "M" Mean? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:43 pm

M by Fritz Lang

Quote :
“M” is the metaphor for the loophole in our moral code, allowing any human being to circumvent the inner interdiction of causing harm to others, thereby justifying evil deeds with high moral considerations. Hence, A person may consider any malicious act as acceptable if it’s being done “for the greater good”.

So how can it happen that any human being, even though inherently moral, may give in to an impulse to do evil? In what ways does our demonic nature triumph over morality?

According to Fritz Lang, nature and society have conspired to create a loophole in our moral code, allowing any human being to circumvent the inner interdiction of causing harm to others. The loophole that can be metaphorically named “M” consists of justifying an evil deed with high moral considerations. A person may consider any malicious act as acceptable if it’s being done “for the greater good”.

Every one of us needs to see self as “good” and “right”. We need to experience our philosophy as correct. Such sense of moral righteousness forms the basis of our ability to assess the environment, and is therefore essential to our physical survival. And yet none of us is absolutely good. We can only be good by comparison with someone else whom we consider “worse than us”. That’s how very early in life we learn to demonize others in order to justify our actions: we develop the need for having an enemy. We mark the enemy for destruction with the proverbial “M” and feel justified in our desire to destroy.

http://vorontzov.com/m-dir-by-fritz-lang-1931/

The true reason for violence is the sensation of power it can give. The wicked do evil so that they can experience the doing. Anything else is merely a rationalization. The existence of such rationalization is the main theme treated by Fritz Lang in his film. The message is twofold: we must be able to recognize the truth when someone is using a beautiful justification for an evil deed; and even more importantly, we must be aware of our own inherent desire to do evil, and must prevent our attempts to use the loophole in our ethics and justify our potential wickedness by any kind of greater good. No matter how monstrous our enemy may be, if we succumb to hatred, we destroy our own souls.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does "M" Mean?   What does "M" Mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does "M" Mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Definitions, Key Terms & Semantic Manipulation-
Jump to: