WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali Empty
PostSubject: WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali   WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 12:32 am

I don't get this OP yet at all.... why are they now telling us that Steve is the son of a Syrian? I don't get this one yet, but thought I'd start a thread to add notes and/or discussion until we figure it out. The story ran on the FRONT PAGE of Monday's Wall Street Journal, so it's clearly an authorised story.

Quote :
Steve Jobs biological Father
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203499704576620911395191694.html

For Jobs's Biological Father, the Reunion Never Came
BY ALEXANDRA BERZON

RENO, Nev.—Periodically in the past year, Abdulfattah "John" Jandali would shoot off an email to Steve Jobs, the son he never met. They were simple notes: "Happy Birthday" or "I hope your health is improving."

It's unclear if Mr. Jobs ever wrote back. A person close to Mr. Jobs's family said, no, he didn't, while Mr. Jandali said he did receive two short replies.

The last one arrived six weeks before Mr. Jobs's death, Mr. Jandali said, and said simply, "Thank you."...............

Quote :
79 year-old Abdulfattah Jandali was born in Hims, Homs Governorate, Syria on March 15, 1931. He moved to Beirut where he enrolled in the American University on 1952 by the time he was 18, between 1952 and 1956 because the political and economic situation has worsen in Syria he went to Damascus University where he will become a lawyer against his father’s will (he father never went to college but he managed to become wealthy man who owned big areas of land in Syria) after that he relocated to the U.S (New York) with a family friend and pursue his studies in economy and political sciences, he went to Columbia for a year before finishing his colleges studies at the University of Wisconsin and then became the University of Wisconsin’s political science professor. While he was teaching he met Joanne Carole Schieble from Green Bay. He and Joanne started dating, but according to Jandali Mr. Schieble was not so comfortable with him dating his daughter, even less fancy he was when he found out they were expecting their first child together, while she was still in college and unmarried.

Here's a supposed pic of the biological father, but this could just be a photo-shopped image of Steve...

WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali IFWT-Abdulfattah-John-Jandali-Steve-Jobs-Dad-11

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali   WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

C1 wrote:
I don't get this OP yet at all.... why are they now telling us that Steve is the son of a Syrian? I don't get this one yet, but thought I'd start a thread to add notes and/or discussion until we figure it out. The story ran on the FRONT PAGE of Monday's Wall Street Journal, so it's clearly an authorised story.

Quote :
Steve Jobs biological Father
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203499704576620911395191694.html

For Jobs's Biological Father, the Reunion Never Came
BY ALEXANDRA BERZON

RENO, Nev.—Periodically in the past year, Abdulfattah "John" Jandali would shoot off an email to Steve Jobs, the son he never met. They were simple notes: "Happy Birthday" or "I hope your health is improving."

It's unclear if Mr. Jobs ever wrote back. A person close to Mr. Jobs's family said, no, he didn't, while Mr. Jandali said he did receive two short replies.

The last one arrived six weeks before Mr. Jobs's death, Mr. Jandali said, and said simply, "Thank you."...............

Quote :
79 year-old Abdulfattah Jandali was born in Hims, Homs Governorate, Syria on March 15, 1931. He moved to Beirut where he enrolled in the American University on 1952 by the time he was 18, between 1952 and 1956 because the political and economic situation has worsen in Syria he went to Damascus University where he will become a lawyer against his father’s will (he father never went to college but he managed to become wealthy man who owned big areas of land in Syria) after that he relocated to the U.S (New York) with a family friend and pursue his studies in economy and political sciences, he went to Columbia for a year before finishing his colleges studies at the University of Wisconsin and then became the University of Wisconsin’s political science professor. While he was teaching he met Joanne Carole Schieble from Green Bay. He and Joanne started dating, but according to Jandali Mr. Schieble was not so comfortable with him dating his daughter, even less fancy he was when he found out they were expecting their first child together, while she was still in college and unmarried.

Here's a supposed pic of the biological father, but this could just be a photo-shopped image of Steve...

WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali IFWT-Abdulfattah-John-Jandali-Steve-Jobs-Dad-11

WOW, fascinating! I agree that this is awfully reeking of psyops...lol.

Incidentally, Spaceman mentioned SJ during his show last Saturday night, some very bizarre stuff which I don't remember clearly, but it had to do with Steve being a fanatic eugenicist, wanting to become a God, and (I think) drinking potions of powdered gold according to some ancient gnostic-typec recipe....which he KNEW could kill him but that was OK with him, as it could also possibly further his Godship. HMMM.
That's if I remember it correctly...

I don't believe that his father contacted him as they report, because according to the video I'll post below, he was adopted at birth and, reading between the lines, ignored thereafter by his birth parents. ( Jeez C1, I ton't think that pic looks anything like Steve... Very Happy )

Can't wait to see how this OP starts to play out..... Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Steve Jobs- Stanford 2005 commencement address   WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali   WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF - Steve Jobs biological Father: Abdulfattah Jandali
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: