WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’  Empty
PostSubject: Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’    Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’  EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 3:53 pm

I believe the Quaids, as this is one technique for control.

Video Interview
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/randy-quaid-wife-evi-hollywood-refugees-exclusive-interview/story?id=12020421

In ABC Interview, Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’
By Dan Collins on November 1st, 2010

The couple have accused a mysterious Hollywood cult they call the “Star Whackers” of attempting to kill them for their money. They also attribute the deaths of celebrities such as Heath Ledger, David Carradine and Chris Penn to the “Star Whackers” and said the listed causes of death — drug overdose for Ledger and accidental asphyxiation for Carradine — were “flat out fraud.”

“They follow us, they tail us,” Randy Quaid said. “They tag our cell phone they hack our computer.”

Evi Quaid, 47, said their likely assassins would be “an estate planner who would make a living trust and a county that could cash randy’s royalty stream forever.”

“I feel like Uma Thurman buried in a coffin,” she said. “I genuinely feel these people are trying to kill us.”

Randy Quaid said they’ve jeopardized his relationship with his younger brother, actor Dennis Quaid, who has asked his brother to seek therapy.

“It’s been a little tense the past few years but I love my brother very much. We’re worried about him,” Randy Quaid said. “He’s being victimized by the same people.”

Evi Quaid said they’ve tried to warn the younger Quaid brother, but to no avail.

“Dennis is now on a treadmill of making movies that are garbage and it’s unfortunate because he’s talented,” she said.

Also in danger, according to the Quaids, are troubled celebrities like Mel Gibson, Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’    Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’  EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 4:16 am

C1 wrote:
I believe the Quaids, as this is one technique for control.

Video Interview
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/randy-quaid-wife-evi-hollywood-refugees-exclusive-interview/story?id=12020421

In ABC Interview, Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’
By Dan Collins on November 1st, 2010

The couple have accused a mysterious Hollywood cult they call the “Star Whackers” of attempting to kill them for their money. They also attribute the deaths of celebrities such as Heath Ledger, David Carradine and Chris Penn to the “Star Whackers” and said the listed causes of death — drug overdose for Ledger and accidental asphyxiation for Carradine — were “flat out fraud.”

“They follow us, they tail us,” Randy Quaid said. “They tag our cell phone they hack our computer.”

Evi Quaid, 47, said their likely assassins would be “an estate planner who would make a living trust and a county that could cash randy’s royalty stream forever.”

“I feel like Uma Thurman buried in a coffin,” she said. “I genuinely feel these people are trying to kill us.”

Randy Quaid said they’ve jeopardized his relationship with his younger brother, actor Dennis Quaid, who has asked his brother to seek therapy.

“It’s been a little tense the past few years but I love my brother very much. We’re worried about him,” Randy Quaid said. “He’s being victimized by the same people.”

Evi Quaid said they’ve tried to warn the younger Quaid brother, but to no avail.

“Dennis is now on a treadmill of making movies that are garbage and it’s unfortunate because he’s talented,” she said.

Also in danger, according to the Quaids, are troubled celebrities like Mel Gibson, Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears.

Scary story. I think they possibly ARE being targeted, as it's not likely both of them have 'gone crazy' at the same time. They may be receiving some of that new EMR wave technology that implants thoughts. Terrible situation!
If I were them I would hire a top-notch private eye to look into it, as their judgement is no longer very coherent or reliable and they seem to be pretty much at their wit's end...

Sure do like the Quaids, both Randy and Dennis!
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’    Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’  EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:48 pm

I have personal experience with being targeted. It's very real.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’    Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’  EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:59 am

C1 wrote:
I have personal experience with being targeted. It's very real.

That must have been a frightening experience; how the heck does one handle it??

Very sorry you were subject to such a thing. All is quiet now, I hope.

flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’    Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’  Empty

Back to top Go down

Quaids Lay Out Chilling Evidence for ‘Star Wacker’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Occult-
Jump to: