WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Intermission: Why All of this is Important

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Intermission: Why All of this is Important Empty
PostSubject: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:51 am

The study & discussion of Cybernetics, Chaos Theory, Complexity is important because we are migrating into a world where we are supposed to continue to think that order emanates from chaos (Chaos Theory) due to nature or god-like forces, but this order will actually be cultivated and controlled by man-made forces, and only disguised to look like it was natural.

This is why understanding this science is so important, it is about understanding how the deception will be perpetrated. And with a little research and study, we CAN understand how this works and will continue to work.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:01 pm

Point 1. Chaos Theory is man-created "order" disguised as natural, or God, created order.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:43 pm

C1 wrote:
Point 1. Chaos Theory is man-created "order" disguised as natural, or God, created order.

Please do CONTINUE--I want very much to understand this. Thanks.Smile

silent
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:17 am

When I think of Chaos theory and management cybernetics it leads me to think about the mid east supposed "revolutions/protests". One can easily notice that these take place in big cities around major landmarks that are in heavily watched areas and semi - easily managed places. This represents nothing of chaos in my mind but simply stage managed events which Im certain most if not all agree who read this forum. I have my own ideas on chaos that im not going to post here but the chaos presented on the news to me is nothing more than noise. The fukashima tidal wave represents some true chaos, whether HAARPed or not I dont know but none the less to me it represents a massive, sudden change for a large area that was hit. What order arose from it? However the social/political structure from my light study was not affected, so not chaotic enough to cause directed social change. Obviously if a major power plant goes down along with the meltdown some serious change will take place, but once again Im certain the social structure is still intact, the bee hive that is.

I am grateful that you have expounded on the cybernetic theory but I hate reading about this theory as to me it represents the some of most reprehensible thought that humankind is capable of. I will continue to study this as its too important not to but it sure does sicken me.

I like the bolded blue Point.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:24 am

Remember, Chaos Theory is a process not necessarily a state of being.... so, it's the process of order (whatever that is) emanating from chaos.

So, I'd relate it to the mid-east by saying that we're seeing a process take place where a new order is being created via a process of chaos injection in order to create a new order.

But remember what I said in my other thread, they're figuring out how to make this process appear natural, god-created, not man created. They're keeping their hands clean by disguising the events and the process. They're getting very good at it. But I'd always keep an eye on the ultimate motive and outcomes, as that should reveal whether man-made or god-created.

Finally, I also hate reading this stuff. I have to take frequent breaks. It's very painful stuff.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 1:57 am

Point 2

Everyone must suffer the forces of entropy, except the elite, who have declared the End of History. In other words, entropy no longer applies to them.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 1:17 am

Point 3

We're undergoing a state-change, from traditional hierarchy to a network topology of relationships where the rules (Power Laws) of Chaos Theory apply. In this new state of being, power still reigns over the masses, but is so widely distributed and so obscure in its use that it becomes undetectable.

Economics, political disarray, energy scarcities, etc. that we are experiencing now are simply tools of leverage to facilitate this state-change to this new state of chaos.

Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 8:37 am

Kind of like Bolshevism - Continuous revolution - Constant state of chaos that they create, the upending of society, always keeping the crisis going. A whole blender of shit.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

Silent Wind wrote:
Kind of like Bolshevism - Continuous revolution - Constant state of chaos that they create, the upending of society, always keeping the crisis going. A whole blender of shit.
Well, I think this is the plan until post humanism is in place. Then, the 80% that doesn't matter can be programmed as they like, and the 20% that run the system can easily be controlled. Then, we'll be in a new form of stability.

Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 10:16 pm

I have a hard time seeing it get to far. All of this has to be accomplished with something, namely-money. Their money system is about to go kablooeey here soon and then true chaos will actually happen. Whether or not the ripples can be seen and controlled is up to anyones guess but I have a hard time seeing a lot of these sickos and institutions lasting once the mob gets going.

I like to think that we have reality creating potential within ourselves so I tell my self that its coming down and a better time is coming, after the hurricane ends.

The 80% to be prgrammed and the 20% to run it. Where do you or I or the many others whom see it for what it is fit in? Posthumanism - not for me or those close to me and I am sure there are many others just like me. Are you thinking we are going to be given a choice to exist in this or not to exist at all? I think they would have a hard time selling this on the news. People are waking up. I frequent zero hedge quite a bit and there are a lot people over there who know whats going, maybe they dont mention cybernetics but their comments led me to believe that they see the management side of cybernetics indirectly.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:54 pm

C1 wrote:
Point 3

We're undergoing a state-change, from traditional hierarchy to a network topology of relationships where the rules (Power Laws) of Chaos Theory apply. In this new state of being, power still reigns over the masses, but is so widely distributed and so obscure in its use that it becomes undetectable.

Economics, political disarray, energy scarcities, etc. that we are experiencing now are simply tools of leverage to facilitate this state-change to this new state of chaos.

How does this differ from present conditions- wherein the masses still unaware of the pervasive manipulation/lies/Deceptions ("the sheeple") are moved about like pawns. Is it a more intense state of delusion, sort of a full-blown simulacrum...?
Is it possible for control to be that invisible is what I'm asking, I guess.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 12:12 am

Silent Wind wrote:
I have a hard time seeing it get to far. All of this has to be accomplished with something, namely-money. Their money system is about to go kablooeey here soon and then true chaos will actually happen. Whether or not the ripples can be seen and controlled is up to anyones guess but I have a hard time seeing a lot of these sickos and institutions lasting once the mob gets going.

I like to think that we have reality creating potential within ourselves so I tell my self that its coming down and a better time is coming, after the hurricane ends.

The 80% to be prgrammed and the 20% to run it. Where do you or I or the many others whom see it for what it is fit in? Posthumanism - not for me or those close to me and I am sure there are many others just like me. Are you thinking we are going to be given a choice to exist in this or not to exist at all? I think they would have a hard time selling this on the news. People are waking up. I frequent zero hedge quite a bit and there are a lot people over there who know whats going, maybe they dont mention cybernetics but their comments led me to believe that they see the management side of cybernetics indirectly.
Chaos is the objective. Management without institutions is the benefit of Cybernetics.

Go see the movie "Children of Men"... that was a pretty good expose of the conditions they expect, or desire.

The people that see it are irrelevant, as we are too few. And what can we do about it anyway, as we won't be believed, or even understood.

I have, on occasion, confronted key technocrats and simply asked them, "but what about the morality of what you are doing?". Well, I never really get an answer, but it's always intriguing to see their faces turn white.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 12:19 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
Point 3

How does this differ from present conditions- wherein the masses still unaware of the pervasive manipulation/lies/Deceptions ("the sheeple") are moved about like pawns. Is it a more intense state of delusion, sort of a full-blown simulacrum...?
Is it possible for control to be that invisible is what I'm asking, I guess.
Yes, more separation between reality and perceive reality. Technicity gets a stronger hold, whereby technology is responsible for more and more of our realities. Humanity continues to be usurped by science, including our biological makeup.

As the cybernetic model becomes more deeply ingrained, all hierarchical structure that we are familiar are dissolved, and technology runs everything from afar, with no seeming leadership or responsible party.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intermission: Why All of this is Important   Intermission: Why All of this is Important Empty

Back to top Go down

Intermission: Why All of this is Important
Page 1 of 1