WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Umbrella symbol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 8:23 pm

There is this COINTEL asset that I recall seeing a couple years ago online who seemed to be making quite a name for himself by "interpreting" music videos. They guy's name is Lenon Honor, and he portrays himself as a super-low-socioeconomic black man trying to raise a good family in the hood somewhere in Los Angeles. And oh, he somehow has time to make multi-hour video series professionally edited while he is eecking out his meager existence. Anyway, sorry for my digression. But one of the things that bothered me about this "brother" was the fact that he tried to convince his audience that the umbrella symbolism, which is everywhere, represents a vagina. Well, that's not my interpretation, and I think his interpretation is just more misdirection.

Here' let me post what I think is such a blatant visual image of the umbrella from a recent, and maybe even current, television series: SuperNanny.

Umbrella symbol Supernanny

I've started watching TV again, and I've noticed and been quite surprised by the overt British influence in US TV now. In this particular image, what I'm seeing is the black or dark forces that hold up the Britsh Flag (pasted on an umbrellas) over the "children" (the general public) of the USA. In this case, the Umbrella represents the power of the simulacrum, or the power to block out the sun and all visible light and replace it with light coming from the umbrella. From this perspective, umbrellas represent ones own reality, and the ones holding the umbrellla over others are the ones that are controller those other's reality.

Check me on this. Start looking around at umbrella symbolism, which I'm noticing more and more, and see if this theory seems to hold.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
StuckInALegChair

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 10:26 am

Another umbrella symbolism is found in the song Umbrella by Rhianna. I've posted elsewhere about Jay-Z being a Mason and his lyrics in this song are also striking. I don't know whether Jay-Z wrote these lyrics or someone else, but keep in mind that this song was released in March 2007.

No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella
We fly higher than weather
In G5's are better, You know me,
In anticipation, for precipitation. Stack chips for the rainy day
Jay, Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine
Rihanna where you at?
Source: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rihanna/umbrella.html

It's pretty obvious that there's more meaning than a song about love. The third line is a reference to the 2008 financial crisis and the fifth line points out that the elite are not affected by the crisis.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm

Yup, I agree with you about this song. I haven't dissected it, but I do recall that the Lenon Honor guy has an extensive video expose on it (at least I think it was this song), and I think he kept referring to the umbrella as a vagina. Ugh.

Hey, was it JZ who fought with Tupac, or was that one of the other rapper stooges? I think Tupac was the real deal, but they got rid of him quick.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 1:25 pm

C1 wrote:
There is this COINTEL asset that I recall seeing a couple years ago online who seemed to be making quite a name for himself by "interpreting" music videos. They guy's name is Lenon Honor, and he portrays himself as a super-low-socioeconomic black man trying to raise a good family in the hood somewhere in Los Angeles. And oh, he somehow has time to make multi-hour video series professionally edited while he is eecking out his meager existence. Anyway, sorry for my digression. But one of the things that bothered me about this "brother" was the fact that he tried to convince his audience that the umbrella symbolism, which is everywhere, represents a vagina. Well, that's not my interpretation, and I think his interpretation is just more misdirection.

Here' let me post what I think is such a blatant visual image of the umbrella from a recent, and maybe even current, television series: SuperNanny.

Umbrella symbol Supernanny

I've started watching TV again, and I've noticed and been quite surprised by the overt British influence in US TV now. In this particular image, what I'm seeing is the black or dark forces that hold up the Britsh Flag (pasted on an umbrellas) over the "children" (the general public) of the USA. In this case, the Umbrella represents the power of the simulacrum, or the power to block out the sun and all visible light and replace it with light coming from the umbrella. From this perspective, umbrellas represent ones own reality, and the ones holding the umbrellla over others are the ones that are controller those other's reality.

Check me on this. Start looking around at umbrella symbolism, which I'm noticing more and more, and see if this theory seems to hold.

Check out the map in the link below. Could be the source [model!] for all those 'umbrella symbols'. It sure looks like an umbrella to me!
http://www.rense.com/general92/haarp.htm
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

Stumbled upon this movie this weekend, where the "Umbrella Corporation" unleashes a virus on the public.

Resident Evil: Afterlife
www.imdb.com/title/tt1220634/

In this case, the Umbrella Corp are the holders of real knowledge over the stupid public that believes in the simulacra created by the corporation.

The final scene of the movie is alwo very telling, where the pulic finally free themselves, only to discover a huge military force descending upon them, seemingly coming out of nowhere. This is like the movie series called "The Cube" where there are pandora boxes of social systems that one uncovers. When one finally figures it all out, hard power (ie military forces) are unleashed.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

WOW! Sounds yummy.....Lol.

Thanks for the cybernetic direction (...steering me to it ;-))

Later!
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol EmptyTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:48 pm

C1 wrote:
Stumbled upon this movie this weekend, where the "Umbrella Corporation" unleashes a virus on the public.

Resident Evil: Afterlife
www.imdb.com/title/tt1220634/

In this case, the Umbrella Corp are the holders of real knowledge over the stupid public that believes in the simulacra created by the corporation.

The final scene of the movie is alwo very telling, where the pulic finally free themselves, only to discover a huge military force descending upon them, seemingly coming out of nowhere. This is like the movie series called "The Cube" where there are pandora boxes of social systems that one uncovers. When one finally figures it all out, hard power (ie military forces) are unleashed.

Darn it, I wanted to SEE this movie but what did I find at Amazon but that they are charging a huge $9.99 to see this movie (I'd have to buy it!) I am very frustrated now -- but did manage to watch "Searching for Bobby Fischer" instead, with my new Netflix account. Very Happy Very Happy

Seriously C1, is it available somewhere in a rental version??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umbrella symbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella symbol   Umbrella symbol Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella symbol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Definitions, Key Terms & Semantic Manipulation-
Jump to: