incognito

incognito

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 10:00 am

incognito wrote:

Excellent video. The astonishing power of the press to suppress information leaves me (practically) speechless.....
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 3:02 am

Hi Explorer! Fancy meeting you here. LOL

Check out the post I did on the doc Psywar. I thought it was pretty outstanding.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 3:10 pm

incognito wrote:
Hi Explorer! Fancy meeting you here. LOL

Check out the post I did on the doc Psywar. I thought it was pretty outstanding.

Hey Incognito Wink

Thanks for the great videos. I've gotten as far as #6 and they are really telling it like it is IMHO. I'll comment further after I finish the whole series but for now I just wanted to note that good ol' AJ's "Infowars" slogan: "There's a war on for your mind", has not turned out to be empty rhetoric, and is indeed exactly the case. Interesting, that, I thought.

Cool lLater...
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 3:26 pm

Hah! Great observation! And what is the name of Jones' dialectical sister site...? Geez I forget. It's the forum where are the disgruntled prisonplanet forum members go.

Wait a minute... Doh!

LOL
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:09 am

Thanks. Smile

Hmm. The name of the sister site was something to do with "New world ---Warriors", I think. I remember being startled, that he seemed to be actually naming the real agenda, because the title of the new site WAS so close to 'New world Order' ishness. He seems/seemed to be flirting with danger...but that seems to go with the arrogance of the territory, if you know what I mean. Also, I often wonder why AJ fans don't wonder where he gets all that inside information from --it's pretty obvious, once you think about it, that he has to have very inside sources, no?

Questions, questions. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:57 am

I can't listen to Jones, I know what he's going to say before he says it often.

You triggered my memory. Smile

http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=1634.0
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 11:27 am

hmm...
"Waronyou" not exactly the friendliest title, me-thinks. I would not want to post at a site with that title -- it's downright hostile, in fact. Are they successful, Incognito?
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 3:17 pm

It's a pretty popular board, a few thousand members I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Secret of OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of OZ   The Secret of OZ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret of OZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Library-
Jump to: