WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Steigmann

Ben Steigmann

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough! Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough!   Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough! EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:20 am

This is a repost of a blog from Richard Grove's site: http://tragedyandhope.ning.com/profiles/blogs/charlotte-thomson-iserbyt-we

I am posting it since I am linking to it in my site: http://www.revolutioninmilitaryaffairs.com/about/

... and Richard Grove's website requires a password.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt is a wonderful person whom all people who respect truth should honor. Not many people have pulled the establishments pants down in quite the way Mrs. Iserbyt has. She is the consummate insider! From her days in the public school system in beautiful Maine, to her days as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, the Department of Education in Washington, DC, Charlotte Iserbyt has blazed her own trail. Never to cower to the will of any man or woman, she has stood up for the innocent for decades. Revealing the purpose of public “education.” Publishing the text of the “United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations” Disclosing her father’s affiliation with the OCCULT FRATURNAL ORDER OF SKULL AND BONES. On and on, her contributions to the grammar of the system have proven indispensable.
Her entire existence symbolizes a gigantic middle finger to all things which represent tyranny over the minds of HUMANS…(in my opinion)
To honor the entity Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt I would like to present her informational gifts to the world in a pooled, organized fashion so that you may completely understand her contribution…
First let me direct you to the very essence of her contribution. The documentation on her website: http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/
There you will find numerous documents which will help fill out the details. Of particular interest is THE FREE DOWNLOAD OF HER EARTH SHATTERING, PHONE BOOK SIZED TOMB The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America. The value of this book cannot be overstated. If culture is an operating system that governs the expression of creatures called humans then The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America reveals the source code of that operating system. Not only does it explain things like “Outcomes Based Education” and its roots in the society of the “Militaristic Prussian Empire”, it documents the method by which institutions installed said operating system. This SCROLL deserves its own table in the reference section of your library!
The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America – http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf Go ahead and download it. Add it to your E-library…
Below are a number of her speeches and presentations(Not in chronological order):
Time Out With Kevin Gallagher
Time Out Charlotte Iserbyt Part I (Time Out Productions)
Time Out Charlotte Iserbyt Part II (Time Out Productions)
Charlotte Iserbyt - In Her Own Words (Time Out Productions)
Charlotte Iserbyt: Societies Secrets (Time Out Productions)
Charlotte Iserbyt On The Tax Exempt Foundations (Time Out Productions)
Charlotte Iserbyt - The Reagan Years (Time Out Productions)
Charlotte Iserbyt 30 Jan 2009 (Time Out Productions)
Time Out Productions Interviews Charlotte Iserbyt (Time Out Productions)
Time Out's 2nd Interview With Charlotte Iserbyt (Time Out Productions)
Charlotte Iserbyt Speaking At The Zombie Country Conference
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (2006) – Part I
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (2006) – Part II
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (2006) – Part III
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (2006) – Part IV
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (2006) – Part V
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (2006) – Part VI
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (2006) – Part VII
Charlotte Iserbyt - The Dumbing Down of America EXCERPTS
Alex Jones Radio Show
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt on Alex Jones Tv:Bank Criminals: Part I
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt on Alex Jones Tv:Bank Criminals: Part II
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt on Alex Jones Tv:Bank Criminals: Part III
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough!   Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough! EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:54 am

I looked at your website. A very well done and simple analysis of control and manipulation that has been taking place. Thanks. Also for the Iserbyt material as well.

Back to top Go down
Ben Steigmann

Ben Steigmann

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough!   Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough! EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

thank you very much. You might want to watch the videos, then click on the links. I have tried to provide a sort of mini-education that sidesteps a lot of the noise on the internet. I have worked pretty hard on this.
Back to top Go down
Ben Steigmann

Ben Steigmann

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough!   Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough! EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:43 pm

Iserbyt also has an archive of very relevant documents at http://www.americandeception.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough!   Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: We Cannot Thank you Enough! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1