WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... Empty
PostSubject: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 1:37 pm

Adventures in Living, Smile

Have just started to roll my own cigarettes due to High Cost of purchase! Sigh!
It's like a whole other world.....but interesting.

The part that's fun is acquiring the skill to roll a firm cigarette, which ain't easy. I've got this mastered to about a 75% degree, I think.

More bulletins to follow!

sunny
lol!
Back to top Go down
Extant

Extant

PostSubject: Re: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 2:27 pm

I say, as regards your thread title, "..not to smoke." Smile

Ex-smoker that I am, I think the difference in my smoking days to now, health wise, is vastly noticable. Big improvement.
I also used to roll my own back in the bad, smoky ol' days. Usually American Spirit tobacco as it contained very little, or no (I can't remember exactly now), chemicals in production.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 6:34 pm

Explorer wrote:

The part that's fun is acquiring the skill to roll a firm cigarette, which ain't easy. I've got this mastered to about a 75% degree, I think.

sunny
lol!

LOL, practice makes perfect!

I've been rolling vegetation for a LONG time. LOL
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:31 am

incognito wrote:
Explorer wrote:

sunny
lol!

LOL, practice makes perfect!

I've been rolling vegetation for a LONG time. LOL

Ha! I bet. Wink pirat
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:36 am

Extant wrote:
I say, as regards your thread title, "..not to smoke." Smile

Ex-smoker that I am, I think the difference in my smoking days to now, health wise, is vastly noticable. Big improvement.
I also used to roll my own back in the bad, smoky ol' days. Usually American Spirit tobacco as it contained very little, or no (I can't remember exactly now), chemicals in production.

Wow -that was my brand too.
Truthfully, I think rolling them myself is gonna cure me of smoking -it's just not the same. Looks like all will be well for ending well, huh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:58 pm

I hardly ever smoke anymore, but a homemade cig is so much better than a store bought cig these days. The manufactured ones leave this gross/annoying stickiness in my mouth which I assume is from the additives because I didn't notice it until they started adding that chemical that makes the cig automatically go out if you set it down for too long.

I never liked rolling them though and I really prefer a filter, so I bought a machine to plug the tobacco into the pre-made paper/filters. They have cheaper machines but if you get a quality one ($40-50) they come out just as good as manufactured cigs with a little bit of practice, and of course the tobacco makes them incomparably better.

Also speaking of "other vegetation" and since I have quit smoking, I did my first round of baking with said "other vegetation" this weekend. Turned out quite good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Extant

Extant

PostSubject: Re: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:50 pm

Clairvoyant wrote:
Also speaking of "other vegetation" and since I have quit smoking, I did my first round of baking with said "other vegetation" this weekend. Turned out quite good. Very Happy

sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...   To Smoke Or Not to Smoke... Empty

Back to top Go down

To Smoke Or Not to Smoke...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Casual Conversations-
Jump to: