WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Switching the Source of Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Switching the Source of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Switching the Source of Evil   Switching the Source of Evil EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 1:19 am

Here is Marcuse's greatest contribution to our world - switch the source of evil from inside the human acting on society TO society acting on the human. This is precisely why we see society being dismantled and ponerized at an ever increasing rate. Change society in order to change humanity. Remember all the great Joker lines from the most recent Batman movie?

This is similar to the difference between Hegel and Marx, as I described in a recent post, where Hegel is all about the individual using the dialectic to explore their world, whereas Marx is all about using societal dialectical [manufactured] forces ON the individual to shape the individual and therefore further shape society.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Switching the Source of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switching the Source of Evil   Switching the Source of Evil EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 8:52 am

C1 wrote:
Here is Marcuse's greatest contribution to our world - switch the source of evil from inside the human acting on society TO society acting on the human. This is precisely why we see society being dismantled and ponerized at an ever increasing rate. Change society in order to change humanity. Remember all the great Joker lines from the most recent Batman movie?

This is similar to the difference between Hegel and Marx, as I described in a recent post, where Hegel is all about the individual using the dialectic to explore their world, whereas Marx is all about using societal dialectical [manufactured] forces ON the individual to shape the individual and therefore further shape society.

Thank you for all of this recent material, which though I have not commented on, I am reading (and saving) to increase my understanding. It's a lot to understand ....

Thanks C1.
Back to top Go down

Switching the Source of Evil
Page 1 of 1