WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
They Live

They Live

Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:25 pm

If you haven't seen the new Leonardo DiCaprio "blockbuster hit", Inception, well be prepared for 2-1/2 hours of intense programming directed at the audience's soul (take body armour!).

For anyone who has invested any time in researching Ewen Cameron, MKUltra, or reading Fritz Springmeier, the messages in this movie are quite clear, direct and astonishing:
  • for the last 50 years you've been living in a dream
  • one way to wake from this dream is to kill yourself
  • don't tell your family members that they are living in a dream, for they will kill themselves and frame you for their murder and you will lose your children and your livelihood - then the only way to rejoin them is to re-enter the dream
  • if you don't like one dream you can enter another, a deeper level
  • try to alter the dream and those in society around you will notice you and attack you
  • stay in the dream
I've never ever seen such a direct attack on ones soul as I witnessed while watching this movie in a totally packed theater. I've also never seen such direct and obvious messaging. This is an entirely new paradigm for Hollywood, and much more vicious and direct level of warfare on humanity. I spent at least 25% of the movie looking around at the audience wondering how people were reacting. I saw two old men walk out, and wanted to join them, but also wanted to observe the rest of the programming.

Hold on people, we're going to need to brace ourselves for the next phase they're ramming down our throats, or up our kiesters, however you wanna look at it.

Last edited by They Live on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:32 pm

I heard it was really good but not from people I would trust on such things. I usually avoid going to the theater like the plague anyways. Then I heard it was about mind controller so I was kind of thinking about seeing it just to analyze it. I'll probably just wait for a rental or pirate copy as it's much less overwhelming on the senses.

It's the way movies are that always makes me think about the movies in Brave New World, and how we are getting closer and closer to that.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

Awesome review, They Live. Wonder if IMDB would publish it...? Nahhh.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:41 pm

I'm sure the word inception also ties in with the movie somehow, but couldn't that also be implying that this is just the beginning of movies like this?
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:58 pm

incognito wrote:
Awesome review, They Live. Wonder if IMDB would publish it...? Nahhh.
No way I'm going to post there, they want to validate your identity via Amazon, your credit card, or your cell phone. I'm not gong to publicly identify myself as having this kind of knowledge of their system. It'll be like painting me Pink or putting a Scarlett A type noose around my neck.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:59 pm

I wasn't aware of those hoops, fuck that.
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:30 pm

Oh, I forgot about the most important message that the movie conveyed. The movie centered around:
  • that an idea is the most powerful object in our world
  • ideas are self replicating and viral and can materially change society
  • that they had the ability to implant ideas into a subject
  • but in order for an idea to successfully be implanted, the target must think that the idea was organically created on their own, otherwise the idea is rejected by the target.

Can you believe this shit?
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 6:03 pm

They Live wrote:
If you haven't seen the new Leonardo DiCaprio "blockbuster hit", Inception, well be prepared for 2-1/2 hours of intense programming directed at the audience's soul (take body armour!).

For anyone who has invested any time in researching Ewen Cameron, MKUltra, or reading Fritz Springmeier, the messages in this movie are quite clear, direct and astonishing:

• for the last 50 years you've been living in a dream
  • one way to wake from this dream is to kill yourself
  • don't tell your family members that they are living in a dream, for they will kill themselves and frame you for their murder and you will lose your children and your livelihood - then the only way to rejoin them is to re-enter the dream
  • if you don't like one dream you can enter another, a deeper level
  • try to alter the dream and those in society around you will notice you and attack you
  • stay in the dream

I've never ever seen such a direct attack on ones soul as I witnessed while watching this movie in a totally packed theater. I've also never seen such direct and obvious messaging. This is an entirely new paradigm for Hollywood, and much more vicious and direct level of warfare on humanity. I spent at least 25% of the movie looking around at the audience wondering how people were reacting. I saw two old men walk out, and wanted to join them, but also wanted to observe the rest of the programming.

Hold on people, we're going to need to brace ourselves for the next phase they're ramming down our throats, or up our kiesters, however you wanna look at it.

This just took my breath away. While I'm recovering, want to thank you for the brilliant review; it really gives us the essence of what they're doing here. By the way, no 3d theatrics, or 'earphones' for this one? Not necessary I guess, they're scaring the hell out of everyone without them, right? Exceptionally *scary*....

Incidentally, you never mentioned how DID the audience respond to the film - did they understand what they were seeing?? I'm very curious about this -since I'm assuming they were just an average, 'sheeple' type audience, but maybe this assumption is wrong.. But what I'm wondering is, if it was just an average (non-savvy) audience, would they react to this in as upset a way as, say, "one of us" would. Sorry for the barrage of questions, :-( Thx, TL.
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

Explorer wrote:
By the way, no 3d theatrics, or 'earphones' for this one? Not necessary I guess, they're scaring the hell out of everyone without them, right? Exceptionally *scary*....

Incidentally, you never mentioned how DID the audience respond to the film - did they understand what they were seeing?? I'm very curious about this -since I'm assuming they were just an average, 'sheeple' type audience, but maybe this assumption is wrong.. But what I'm wondering is, if it was just an average (non-savvy) audience, would they react to this in as upset a way as, say, "one of us" would. Sorry for the barrage of questions, :-( Thx, TL.
It was just your run of the mill Hollywood suspense thriller, almost like watching the Mission Impossible or newer James Bond 007 movies, with a little bit of the Matrix thrown in.

The audience was affluent white bread, and they were totally "in" to the movie. They saw it as a suspense thriller, nothing more. I went with 3 other people, and I did not say anything after the movie, but they all simply mentioned the plot and their thoughts on where they thought the movie was headed at various points. But none saw anything sinister in it whatsoever. They had no idea what the intended messaging was. It went right over their heads.

Oh, and there was a consistent theme of music that was instrumental in the movie, keeping the actors in-sync while they were in the dream state together, which I think they called "Common Dreaming". I wondered if this music is part of some sort of trigger mechanism for audience programming.

Overall, my questions now are, how effective is this programming going to be, and what will the result of it be? What is the impact on the audience? Have they lab tested this material, or are these guys flying some what in the dark? They're obviously taking society to places that we may have not been before, and I am left wondering if there is any floor to their designs.

And I DO think everyone ought to go so the movie, sooner rather than later. I think that you ought to not take my word for it. Maybe I'm too messed-up now to assess these things fairly. I thought about not posting my analysis and just recommending the movie. But I do think it's worth seeing in this context and deciding for yourself if you think I'm way out of line here on this. I'll be very curious to hear others reactions after they see it.
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

Going to see this movie soon, probably over the next week or so. Looking forward to comparing notes with you then, They Live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!   Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood: Kill Yourselves to Save Yourselves!
Page 1 of 1