WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP Empty
PostSubject: Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP   Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

From a new friend I met on crackbook. He sent me fine Tavistock link also. I hope he joins.

http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

Godlike Productions (GLP) Controlled Opposition/Gatekeepers: BANS (SRI) & Tavistock postings

SITREP: mirabile dictu! links have been restored 4/29/2010 (still BANNED)

“Aren’t we on the same side, working tirelessly to expose this evil cabal? Aren’t we brothers in the fight, united in our conspiracy theories? What’s up Jason?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/04/10/10/pg1

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 880806
United States

4/9/2010 7:30 PM

The above minion responded to my posts on Palin/Obama “Mr. Pres Whose Team Are You On? Who Are Your Masters?” w/YouTube clip of Metallica w/the title “Masters Of The Puppets” displayed across top of clip, and this comment “sorry to be so obvious, had to be done” Translation: we know who you are, and cannot allow you to continue to post this stuff, it violates our orders as “gatekeepers/controlled assets” — subsequently I was “BANNED” and all links to my blog contained w/in posts were frozen. Question: Who’s team are Jason Lucas & Alex Shamash on?

Godlike Productions (GLP) BANS posters for typing “C2Media”, “Lop.com” , “Stanford Research Institute”, “SRI” and especially “Tavistock” in any posts! Some checking with some…

FRIENDS OF MINE

…got big laughs and revealed Godlike Prods. is one of the many “controlled opposition” sites functioning as “gatekeepers” for global cabal…

Core elements of this post here:

The Mysterious Data Mining Twins

Jason Lucas (a.k.a. Trinity GLP moderator) is based in Shalimar, Florida (.7mi) from Eglin Air Force Base, US (no Florida office listed on company website) — Alex Shamash is based in UK (no UK office listed on company website) Both design “spyware/malware” for Military Industrial Complex to conduct “data mining” – Jason is Deputy Director of a “data mining” (spyware/malware) a.k.a. flowers”program for Dept. of Defense (DoD) Joint Forces Command.

ck out this quote from pg 4 of Jason’s presentation…

continued at link above...
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP   Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 9:04 pm

Someone who I strongly suspected of being a handler for an online "personality" once told me that the Internet is just a cesspool of crap, meant to burn people's time. The more I learn of sites being exposed, like GDP, the more I think he was right. And perhaps, is was always setup to be just that way.

Anyway, glad we have a little quiet space here where at least we can think and share learning in a pleasant way.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP   Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

Thank you, C1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP   Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP Empty

Back to top Go down

Godlikeproductions, Just Another OP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: