WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Conan Rips Google

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
They Live

They Live

Conan Rips Google Empty
PostSubject: Conan Rips Google   Conan Rips Google EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Conan Rips Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Rips Google   Conan Rips Google EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:01 pm

Conan also just got nominated for an Emmy
http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/general/view/20100708despite_nbc_fiasco_tonight_show_with_conan_obrien_gets_emmy_nod/

Hearing this story, it makes me wonder if Conan was fired from the Tonight Show deliberately in order to bring his audience online?

I've been paying close attention to how mainstream entertainment industry is insinuating itself on the Web as 'regular people' supposedly acting on their own ...this is like the early days of TV... everything has to look accidental. Television has entirely lost the illusion of spontaneity. They have to preserve the 90'... the 90's notion that the Internet is 'our' medium [a democratic medium].

Very interesting......he is doing a nationwide live tour: "Conan O'Brien's Prohibited Tour". Lady Gaga handling is doing the same kind of thing...live tours and Twitter.

We are witnessing a major culture creation program unfold. Huge dollars must be in play. TV will be dead when the commercial sponsors quit paying for it, which I expect to happen soon. So, this means that money is going to shift to the Web, BIGTIME, when that happens.

Wow, big stuff is happenings.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Silent Wind

Conan Rips Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Rips Google   Conan Rips Google EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

Which then leads to a regulated internet. Licensed, so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

Conan Rips Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Rips Google   Conan Rips Google EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:20 pm

Silent Wind wrote:
Which then leads to a regulated internet. Licensed, so on and so forth.
This is an excellent observation.

Further, I think control will insinuate itself in many ways - I think they seek to have as little appearance of regulation as possible.....but in fact professional shills will dominate the medium.

Perhaps this first wave of clowns like AJ and those guys are quickly becoming obsolete?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conan Rips Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Rips Google   Conan Rips Google Empty

Back to top Go down

Conan Rips Google
Page 1 of 1