WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Society as the Killing Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
offthepage

offthepage

Society as the Killing Room Empty
PostSubject: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:54 pm

This 2009 movie is available online, and I believe this gives us incredible insight into how OODA manipulation works and how we as a society are currently being abused. What is the end result of such psychological trauma when inflicted on an entire society? It's horrible to contemplate

Quote :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Killing_Room

The Killing Room is a 2009 psychological thriller film directed by Jonathan Liebesman and starring Chloƫ Sevigny, Nick Cannon, and Timothy Hutton. It premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival.

Plot

Four individuals sign up for a psychological research study only to discover that they are now subjects of a brutal, modern version of the Project MKULTRA indoctrination program. One by one, the subjects are brought into a large, white room, in which the tables and chairs have been bolted to the floor. They are each given a questionnaire to fill out. In the meantime, a researcher enters the room, ostensibly to give an overview of the study. He indicates to the subjects--three men and a woman--that the study will take approximately eight hours to complete, at which time they will each be paid $250. Upon completing his introduction, the researcher shoots the female subject in the head with a gun and promptly leaves the room. Over the next few hours, the remaining three male subjects will be subjected to additional physical and psychological brutality. Only one subject will survive the ordeal. In the end, it is revealed that the goal of the covert program is to achieve in human civilians a phenomenon similar to apoptosis in cells (a comparison noted in the film), by developing "civilian weapons" akin to suicide bombers.

When I watched the scene where the researcher shoots the women participant in the head, I immediately thought that that was our 9/11 event. 9/11, along with Oklahoma, along with the DC Shooter, were all trauma events meant to kick-off the domino of psychological events based upon this kind of trauma, where the participants ultimately turn against each other.
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 5:37 pm

There are a plethoria of movies and TV shows out now that are along the same lines: they're in a place of terror, the people can't recall where they are, how they got there, and they don't know who they are, and they don't know who to trust and they can't escape. But they always ask, Do you believe in God?

There is a tonne of game-psychology in these programs. It's like watching the Joker in Batman - The Dark Knight, but on hyper-steroids.

Do you see a pattern across all this programming?

The ONLY option is this new world that they want to design is:

Society as the Killing Room Wargames
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 8:04 pm

Just watching the movie Unknown, which seems to represent society AFTER we become aware of and understand the technological prison that has been built around us. We can't trust any one around us, we're suspicious of everything, and unknown parties (The Media) infiltrate our lives with coded messages that we can't understand but waste in inordinate amount of time trying to figure out. All we know is that it is dog-eat-dog, or kill or be killed, that's the rules of the new societal game psychology we're all supposed to play by.

I highly recommend watching at least parts of some of these films, I think you'll be able to see the underlying messaging.
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 8:08 pm

By the way, Simon Brand is the supposed director of Unkown, a Brazilian who has done a number of commericals and music videos. Here's a couple press items on him.

http://www.simonbrand.com/press/rolling.pdf
http://www.simonbrand.com/press/los_angeles.pdf

I looked him up because I wondered if he was related to Stewart Brand, creator the the Whole Earth Catalog and known operative who leads the extreme lefties on the west coast.
Back to top Go down
Maryam bint David

Maryam bint David

PostSubject: Re: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:02 pm

offthepage wrote:

When I watched the scene where the researcher shoots the women participant in the head, I immediately thought that that was our 9/11 event. 9/11, along with Oklahoma, along with the DC Shooter, were all trauma events meant to kick-off the domino of psychological events based upon this kind of trauma, where the participants ultimately turn against each other.

I have come to the same conclusion upon perusing other evidences. How do we break this?
Back to top Go down
http://survivorsareus.com
Guerrero

Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:35 am

i wuz gonna mention the movie Cube. But it looks like someone already picked up on that one. its been a while since i saw it, but i remembered it wuz all kinds of fucked up in terms of playing with ones sense of reality as well as belief in God. maybe i should watch it again sometime, or not.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:48 pm

Maryam bint David wrote:
offthepage wrote:

I have come to the same conclusion upon perusing other evidences. How do we break this?
Don't play the game. Don't walk into their world. Create our own society separate and distinct from their psychopathy, where we control the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society as the Killing Room   Society as the Killing Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Society as the Killing Room
Page 1 of 1