WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!) Empty
PostSubject: Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!)   Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!) EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 8:13 am

http://croneishome.livejournal.com/21110.html

The Georgia Guidestones Redux?

These signs appeared about a month ago all along the streets of Tempe. They must be the new slogan of Tempe: They say "Play Learn Live Grow." I was pretty surprised at the obvious secondary messages that they express. If you block out one letter of each word, you get another word which reveals their real agenda. My husband and I went for a walk around the park and the first of these signs that we encountered was "Learn." But the "L" is so obscured that it clearly says "Earn."
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!)   Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!) EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 1:07 pm

OMFG. They really do think we are monkeys (you know, like the ones in the movies 2001 and 2010, A Space Odyssey). How obvious. I wonder how many DON'T see it?

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!)   Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!) EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 5:53 pm

If they saw and UNDERSTOOD, I don't think the signs would still be up, do you?

At least, I hope not! Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!) Fresse

Yet, there stand the Georgia Guidestones, pristine as the day they were injected into our landscape.....amazing imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!)   Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Subliminal Signs in Tempe, Arizona (!)
Page 1 of 1