WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

What do "Bee" references mean?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

What do "Bee" references mean? Empty
PostSubject: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 10:40 pm

“The British Beehive”, George Cruickshank’s image of the hierarchy of
labor in Victorian England (1840, modified 1867). Each profession is
assigned an individualized place in the social order.

The beehive reference is meant to describe a Caste system for society, with the bees being the public.

What do "Bee" references mean? Cruikshankbeehive1840

Sprint Now Network.. representing the inside of a Hive
What do "Bee" references mean? Sprint_NowNetwork

Parliament Building shaped as Bee-hive
What do "Bee" references mean? SIF-Beehive-3-Cropped

Understanding the elite's reference to the word "Be" provides a vastly different perspective when considering famous quotes, such as "To Bee or Not to Bee, that is the Question."

It also provide new insight into the use of slang such as "Buzzzz" or "Media Buzzz" or "Busy Bee".

When the public is inside the Hive, they're controlled... and that is the goal.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:22 pm

I am concerned with those that think the be (BEE) all end all is self introspection, prayer and meditation. I've seen it lead to pacifism which I think is abhorrent as that's someone that won't watch my back in a tight situation. Don't get me wrong, prayer and meditation saves my ass, I am also well stocked in the three Bs. (Hah!) Interesting how this site blends "Essays and exercises on Eastern and Western Hermetic, Esoteric and Mystical Philosophies to awaken Cosmic Consciousness and unfold Primordial Wisdom". I see a whole lotta vectors there.

HERMETIC PHILOSOPHY & THE MYSTERY OF BEING (BEE-ING)

http://www.plotinus.com/

When we express ourselves with words, thoughts or feelings, we are under the impression that it is our mind and intellect that generate our thinking. It is true that we do have "thoughts" and use our "intellect" projecting around us "thought-forms" and psychic expressions of all kinds...

But, all of these are passing illusions and realities, projections of our ego desires and wishes.

The metaphysical essays on this website are based on personal experiences and intensive research of ancient Egyptian and Greek religions and mystery schools, as well as modern mystical and esoteric traditions such as the Rosicrucian and Templar Traditions. These articles are intended to encourage readers interested in Hermetic, Gnostic and mystical philosophies to differentiate between our Real Nature which is rooted in Absolute Consciousness and the vehicle serving it... which is the ego and the five senses.

Through these essays, we will try to encourage those of you who earnestly want to explore the inner dimensions of Consciousness and cross the threshold of the "Unknown" within oneself... and pass through the Portal of Initiation where the words "Know Thyself" are inscribed.

We will try to show you that this awakening process of consciousness is a gradual one that unfolds and awakens pure Absolute Being (BEE-ING) in oneself. Through these articles, we will try to encourage and inspire you to open up and learn to trust and follow your higher intuition which reveals the Abstract Mind or the Intelligence of the Heart... Consequently you will individually be encouraged to answer the question:

"Who Am I ?": (edit) http://www.plotinus.com/list_of_perfect_model_exercises_copy.htm

Last edited by incognito on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:38 pm

Looks very interesting Incognito. Think I will read it, but offline. BBL
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:42 am

incognito wrote:

"Who Am I ?": http://www.plotinus.com/list_of_perfect_model_exercises.htm
Couldn't get this last link to work for me.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 3:42 am

C1 wrote:
incognito wrote:

"Who Am I ?": http://www.plotinus.com/list_of_perfect_model_exercises.htm
Couldn't get this last link to work for me.

Try this one: http://www.plotinus.com/list_of_perfect_model_exercises_copy.htm
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 2:07 pm

"Float like a butterfly, Sting like a Bee"

Muhammad Ali
aka Cassius Clay

Bee is a reference to the public
Butterfly is a reference to the Monarch mind control program

I guess Ali was a program subject. That one is hard to take. He was always one of my favorites for standing up against the Vietnam war and going to jail for it.
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

I'll preface the posting of the video below by saying that Masonry is just another form of control, filled with its own occultic inventory of "secret" images designed to isolate its members from society so that they maybe more easily controlled, as in a cult. With that said, I think the video below can be viewed in perspective, for its interesting to see how the Beehive concept fits into their thinking and social design.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 5:16 pm

Monty python.

Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:32 pm

incognito wrote:
Monty python.

Could these interruptions serve as NLP anchors? They are being used on these words (from what I could tell)

- pollen
- hive
- life
- child
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:44 pm

Glad this thread got bumped, as I've been meaning to post this Super Bowl Commercial. They're robotic-ally pulling various pieces of society and culture from what looks like a hive, and dumping them into virtual reality, called HDTV + Web. Notice the kid ask "is this real?"

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:25 am

I thought it had a very threatening feel to it, as though people were being kidnapped. For some reason, it reminded me of a martial-law type of operation.

What do "Bee" references mean? Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 2:55 pm

Explorer wrote:
I thought it had a very threatening feel to it, as though people were being kidnapped. For some reason, it reminded me of a martial-law type of operation.
Very good insight. Yes, it's as everyone is merely a product for consumption via the virtual world. Doesn't this tie-in well with Yochai Benkler's entire thesis about social production? Are we already here?

Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:12 pm

Just saw this from Buzz Voice dot com (notice the eye of Horus). The company let's you hear the "buzz" of the internet by listening to textual content, which is read to the user.

What do "Bee" references mean? TopPlankHigh071209_sliced_0
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

Even the Voter Guides in California include their symbols now.

What do "Bee" references mean? Uploadvoterreg
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:04 pm

Besides the bee pieces below I've seen a stampeding Greek frog story as well as an Australian fish flying out of the sky story. Back on topic...

Bees swarm Wall St
June 02, 2010 5:47AM
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/bees-swarm-wall-st/story-e6frfku0-1225874293757

White House Hit By Swarm Of Bees
Shawna Shepherd | 04/ 9/09
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/09/white-house-hit-by-swarm_n_185442.html
Back to top Go down
Guerrero

Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:40 pm

They Live wrote:
"Float like a butterfly, Sting like a Bee"

Muhammad Ali
aka Cassius Clay

Bee is a reference to the public
Butterfly is a reference to the Monarch mind control program

I guess Ali was a program subject. That one is hard to take. He was always one of my favorites for standing up against the Vietnam war and going to jail for it.

i dont think you take every single reference to butterfly or bee meant to have this kind of symbolism. personally it seems to me like he was talking about the grace/lightness of the butterfly (probably in boxing terms it's good to be light on your feet, that why you can move easier and faster) but then in the end, have the punches hard hitting/mean something (sting like a bee).

also note that mormonism is rife with bee symbolism and references. they constantly talk about a hive. the state highway signs of utah have a hive in background. apparently the mormons think its real great to bee a bee!!
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:06 pm

What do "Bee" references mean? Borg1

THE BORG
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Voyager

The Borg are genetically and cybernetically altered humanoids (The Borg: Documentary Video). They function as a collective made up of thousands of species who have been assimilated ("The Borg Collective"). The Borg collective is similar to an insect hive: there is one queen and the rest are drones who work for the greater good of the collective. Borg drones have no sense of individuality. Instead, they have what has been termed a "hive mind" ("The Borg"); their minds are linked in a "collective unconsciousness via a unique subspace frequency emitted by each drone" (Aliens: The Borg). The hive mind is "collectively aware"; all Borg drones receive the information acquired by an individual drone. The Borg collective takes its orders from the Borg Queen.

What do "Bee" references mean? Queen

The Borg Queen The Borg Queen is at the core of the entire collective; she "choreographs the actions and thoughts of the entire collective" (The Borg: Documentary Video). While the Borg Queen usually resides in the Delta Quadrant, far away from the main engagements of her drones, she brings order to the collective and provides a common direction for every Borg drone and ship regardless of her physical proximity (The Borg: Documentary Video). Different in appearance from the common Borg drone, the Queen has an artificial body with an organic head and shoulders containing "substantial cybernetic implants" ("Characters: The Borg Queen"). If the Borg Queen is destroyed, which has happened several times, she is immediately replaced. It is unknown "whether more than one Queen exists simultaneously or if a new Queen is created when the old ones dies" ("Characters: The Borg Queen").

ORIGINS

The historical origins of the Borg are unknown. Their home world is in the Delta Quadrant--a one hundred-year journey from Earth. It has been theorized that the Borg were originally a humanoid species that became so dependent on technology that they eventually lost most of their "humanoid qualities and are now mostly machine" ("Information about the Borg"). Speculation is that the Borg essentially built themselves; in the process of trying to perfect their whole by using cybernetic enhancements, they permanently crossed the boundary between human and machine.

PURPOSE:

The main goal of the Borg is to perfect themselves by consuming and assimilating technology ("The Borg Collective"). The Borg accomplish this task by conquering other races, assimilating both the species and its technology (The Borg: Documentary Video). However, they only attempt to assimilate those species and technologies which they consider relevant--that is, advanced enough to be of use to their goal for technological perfection ("The Borg Collective").

We Are Borg

ATTRIBUTES:

The Borg can function in environments "normally harmful to organic life-forms, such as the vacuum of space" (The Borg: Documentary Video). This provides them with a great advantage in battle, for the ability to operate in the vacuum of space allows them to both repair their own ships and sabotage the enemy with great simplicity. Another advantage that the Borg have in battle is that their hive mind "allows for instantaneous adaptations to shield and phaser frequency modulations" (Aliens: The Borg). This ability for quick adaptation protects both Borg drones and their ships from sustaining most major forms of damage during battle.

The Borg have many cybernetic attributes that are derived from those they assimilated into their collective. All new assimilations are genetically and cybernetically altered during the assimilation process: first, nanoprobes are injected into the blood stream of the victim. These nanoprobes "attach to blood cells [and] re-write [the victim's] DNA" (The Borg: Documentary Video). Next, "cybernetic technology is implanted throughout the [victim's] body" to allow the new drone to become a part of the collective's hive mind. Due to these alterations, Borg drones need no organic sustenance. Instead, they ingest energy to fuel their cybernetic system ("Aliens: The Borg") and use regeneration alcoves to recharge their implants ("The Borg Collective").

What do "Bee" references mean? Attributes

You Will Be Assimilated

Borg Attributes ADDITIONS & CYBERNETIC IMPLANTS:

1. Exoskeleton: All drones have a layer of armour that is "attached directly to the skin"; this armour covers almost all of the drone's body "except for the face and parts of the head" ("Exoskeleton"). This exoskeleton protects Borg drones, to a certain extent, from physical damage.

2. Neural Processor: The neural processor is implanted in the Borg drone just below the ribcage. This implant "sends out a neuro-electric field that is capable of regenerating damaged components on other Borg drones." This processor also heals "both organic and inorganic parts" ("The Borg Collective"), and "stores all info and instructions received from the collective" (The Borg: Documentary Video).

3. Neural Transceiver: The neural transceiver is implanted into the upper spinal column of every Borg drone. This transceiver is the medium through which all the knowledge and information received by a Borg drone is linked to the collective.

4. Cortical Node: The cortical node is implanted into the right temple of every Borg drone. This implant is absolutely essential to the survival of a drone. It is a "small tubular device, approximately eight centimetres long." This implant "regulates all Borg cybernetic implants, [...] suppresses the humanoid immune system and prevents drones from rejecting Borg implants." Lastly, as all Borg drones require regeneration periods to recharge and maintain their implants, the cortical node "allows drones to interface with an alcove and regenerate" ("Borg Cortical Node").

ANALYSIS:

The Borg represent the possible results of overusing technology; today we are already beginning to experience the dependence on technology which encompasses the Borg so dramatically. The Borg's need for new technological advancements, and their obsession with the perfection of the 'body', has ultimately cost them their humanity. They now lack any emotional responses or individuality, which is why they are easily the most feared species in the Star Trek universe. The Borg's dependence on technology serves as a warning to humanity not to sacrifice our individuality and our emotions--in essence our humanity--for perfection through inorganic enhancements.

The Borg could also be representative of technology's ability to create a state of unity in which all individuals work for the good of the whole. Like the internet today, the technology used by the Borg allows them to share their "mental abilities in the construction of collective intelligence" (Lévy 258) so that all Borg drones will benefit from the community's knowledge. While the unity of the Borg collective can be considered symbolic of technology's ability to create a system of "collective intelligence," the unity experienced by the Borg collective cannot be considered an admirable state by common standards. The "collective intelligence" of the internet only allows us to offer our knowledge to others in our online communities--we cannot force others to accept our knowledge or share our opinions. However, the "collective intelligence" of the Borg completely controls all thoughts and actions, eliminating any possibility of individual choice. In the Borg collective, the flesh and mind of the individual has become the absolute property of the "war machine" and the "sight machine" (Critical Art Ensemble 172). Because the Borg use their unity for the purposes of war and destruction, while controlling all minds in its collective, the possibility for collective morality offered by technology has mutated into a collective immorality--the war machine directs them to destroy, and the sight machine (the Borg 'hive mind') makes sure that they obey. In the Borg collective, there are no individuals to offer alternatives or work for change. Therefore, in this interpretation, the Borg are a warning for those who seek a unified "collective intelligence" (Lévy) through technology; it can be used and controlled by agencies whose purposes are less than benevolent.

YOU WILL BECOME ONE

WORKS CITED

"Aliens: The Borg." StarTrek.com. http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/aliens/index.html. (2005).

Critical Art Ensemble. "The Coming of Age of the Flesh Machine." In Reading Digital Culture. Ed. David Trend. Malden, MA: Blackwell, 2001. 172-182.

"Borg Cortical Node." Star Trek Voyager Info. http://www.startrek-voyager.info/dictionary.html.

"Borg Neural Processor." Star Trek Voyager Info. http://www.startrek-voyager.info/dictionary.html.

"Borg Primary Node" http://www.ccdump.org/borgprimarynode.html.

"The Borg." Star Trek Voyager Info. http://www.startrek-voyager.info/dictionary.html.

"The Borg Collective." Star Trek Voyager Info. http://www.startrek-voyager.info/j.html.

"The Borg: Documentary Video." StarTrek.com. http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/features/documentaries/article/5299.html. (2004).

"Characters: Borg Queen." StarTrek.com http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/characters/index.html. (2005).

"Exoskeleton." Star Trek Voyager Info. http://www.startrek-voyager.info/dictionary.html.

"Information About the Borg." The Borg Institute of Technology. http://grove.ufl.edu/~locutus/Bit/borg-desc.html. (29 Nov 2000).

Lévy, Pierre. "Collective Intelligence." In Reading Digital Culture. Ed. David Trend. Malden, MA: Blackwell, 2001. 253-258.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 2:57 pm

Even American Profession Football (NFL) gets into the act on a regular basis on its web site and on it television network... here's a recent example...

What do "Bee" references mean? Schedu10

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 8:40 pm

Wow!
Beautiful pic, though.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 2:55 am

"Okay. Here we go.

When NEED becomes the centerpiece of policy, you soon discover it is endless. That’s Real Politics 101..."

Jon Rappaport

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/the-hive-collectivism-and-delusion-in-the-matrix/
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 12:48 am

Gotta love TED and all of its Honeycombs...

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 2:06 pm

C1 wrote:
Gotta love TED and all of its Honeycombs...

Awesome.

Do you think the piece is meant to represent bees?

Their fondness for bees is sooooo touching. Wink / Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do "Bee" references mean?   What do "Bee" references mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do "Bee" references mean?
Page 1 of 1