WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Glenn Beck Medina Incident

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Glenn Beck Medina Incident Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:33 pm

How do we know that this recent incident between Glenn Beck and Deborah Medina is not just another setup to bring attention and financial support to an unknown candidate who is as much a part of the system as any of the other established candidates?

The fact that Beck even granted her an interview is telling.

Further, we know that the current crop of establishment politicians are largely untrusted and therefore are losing their effectiveness. Hence, assuming that they are seeking new front-men that are more appealing to the voting constituency is not out-of-bounds here.

What do we know about Me-Dina anyway?

Note: DINA was the Chilean secret police in the government of Augusto Pinochet. DINA was established in November 1973, as an Army Intelligence unit headed by General Manuel Contreras and vice-director Raúl Iturriaga, who fled from justice in 2007. It was separated from the Army and made an independent administrative unit in June 1974, under the aegis of decree #521. DINA made it possible for Augusto Pinochet to come in to power.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 5:41 pm

Interview about Debra Medina
(starts at approx min 75)

While the interview contains a lot of noise, I thought the interviewee had an interesting point that Medina is primarily running to split the vote during the primary in order to force a run-off between Hutchinson and Perry, with Hutchinson paying-back Medina with a political seat if Hutchinson wins.

If that's the case, it makes sense to me why AJ & Beck would be sending all the "Truthers" Medina's way, for none of them would ever vote for Perry or Hutchinson anyway. So, this is just political manipulation of the stupid voters and the Patriots, with the goal of increasing the overall vote totals, creating a more likely environment for a runoff.

So sad to watch this kind of manipulation going on. But I see no way to convince that crowd...I think their brains have flat-lined. Not sure why anyone here invests any time over "there" anymore, it's a lost cause.

PS. Funny stuff about the root of DINA. Who knows with this stuff. The game is so rigged one has to look at everything and discount nothing.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 6:27 pm

That makes sense, Ron. Thanks for the insight. I don't think I could bear to listen to the interview you cite.

As far as Me-Dina, she's been a county Republican chair for quite some time, so I knew she has to be part of the state machinery in some capacity. And this latest Beck incident was just too obvious, with her being in cahoots. Especially with AJ pushing her as well, the establishment was too clearly aligned on this.

So, we have another Sarah Palin clone coming-in to play their assigned role in the large machinery.. that it logical.

I did notice one other item that I saw, and that was that she's from Beesville. Where do they make this stuff up... the mockery on the public is just incredible... and everyone is oblivious. It's sort of a pump-n-dump on the voters, pushing the herd to a straw-man candidate and simultaneously creating noise, hope and confusion, while keeping everyone deeply engaged in the Simulacrum.

On your other point, I think you're right. This one kind of drives it home that it's time to stop wasting energy on the brain-dead. They're absolutely no way they'll ever see the underlying techniques that are played-out on a regular basis. I thought it was worth a go, but I think my time is better spent trying to figure out why Democracy has only existed twice in the last 3,000 years. Their techniques aren't so difficult to expose, it's just getting the public to believe that these techniques are actually in-play, that's the challenge.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 8:52 pm

C1 wrote:
How do we know that this recent incident between Glenn Beck and Deborah Medina is not just another setup to bring attention and financial support to an unknown candidate who is as much a part of the system as any of the other established candidates?

The fact that Beck even granted her an interview is telling.

Further, we know that the current crop of establishment politicians are largely untrusted and therefore are losing their effectiveness. Hence, assuming that they are seeking new front-men that are more appealing to the voting constituency is not out-of-bounds here.

What do we know about Me-Dina anyway?

Note: DINA was the Chilean secret police in the government of Augusto Pinochet. DINA was established in November 1973, as an Army Intelligence unit headed by General Manuel Contreras and vice-director Raúl Iturriaga, who fled from justice in 2007. It was separated from the Army and made an independent administrative unit in June 1974, under the aegis of decree #521. DINA made it possible for Augusto Pinochet to come in to power.

IMO, you're 100% dead on in your analysis of the Medina/Beck brouhaha (sp?) Very obvious to me, almost as though there was a blinking neon sign saying **phony!!** **fake rancor** in cartoon bubbles over their heads. (grin)

The DINA information is very interesting, IP... thanks for providing it. Smile
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:03 am

Is the bee reference an MK-ULTRA tip o the hat?
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 6:32 pm

They Live wrote:
Interview about Debra Medina
(starts at approx min 75)

I listened to the interview because I wanted to better understand what the establishment is doing with these new, supposedly more appealing, candidates. Here are my thoughts.

Overarching Goals:
  • never give the public a candidate that the public wants
  • focus public's attention away from key state issues
  • psychic drive Hutchinson's & Perry's name in to the public domain
  • keep establishment candidates in power
  • maintain the public's participation in the elections at all costs
  • continue flow of Federal Texas Trans-corridor funds into Globalist controlled construction company.
Medina's Role:
  • Serve as decoy to focus voters and media attention on non issues, such as 9/11, and Obama's Birth Certificate.
  • Keep Patriot voters occupied with her non-candidacy
  • Keep Patriot voters engaged in election process and away from more tangible endeavors
Other Insight:

Keeps voters eyes off that Hutchinson, who is/was on Senate Allocation Committee, and who is pushing Federal tollway funding into hands of Perry's globalist cronies who are given the big contracts. Hutchinson is making sure Fed funds are going to Tollway and she is not making an issue of where it is going, and Medina stated upfront that she would keep her paws off Hutchinson.

Final Note:
  • It all designed too keep people off of understanding that money is being spent on globalist builder from Spain, who uses Indonesian workers, instead of an American company hiring American workers.
  • All the establishment candidates are part of the fraud that is being perpetrated on the public, they are each simply playing their respective roles in order to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 10:29 pm

incognito wrote:
Is the bee reference an MK-ULTRA tip o the hat?
Creating a thread on the "Bee" reference in the Definitions forum.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm

A new development that brings new insight into Medina's roles in the political Simulacrum.
  1. Today, it is my understanding that Alex Jones attacked Medina because she disavowed "9-11 Truthers"

2. And previously, we have Glenn Beck attacking Medina because she did NOT disavow "9-11 Truthers"

So Becks says she’s a traitor for ‘not disavowing truthers’ and AJ says she’s a traitor for ‘disavowing truthers’ .

Sounds like shes been inserted to add noise, and split up the Patriot movement between Patriot Truthers and Patriot non-Truthers. What a mess, and people are buying into the simulacrum and expending energy, wasting time, and exhausting themselves emotionally.

This is a great example of vector design and implementation, as distributed by two very skilled vector-leaders in the media.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Medina Incident   Glenn Beck Medina Incident Empty

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck Medina Incident
Page 1 of 1