WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation Empty
PostSubject: Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation   Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 8:12 pm

I was listening to a local commercial free 501c3 radio station this morning as I was driving and the radio personality was commenting on the situation in Haiti. He went on to direct listeners to donate to the red cross and he went to give the number, paused and said he didn't have the number handy. Then he said to SEND YOUR FUNDS TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT, that they would get it into the hand of the needy and provided a number to call. I shit you not.

Oh yeah almost forgot, it get's better. Immediately after this solicitation he was talking about a missing puppy.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation   Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 8:26 pm

They think there's no end to our gullibility - obviously.

Too much... Evil or Very Mad

Bye,
Later. Smile
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation   Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 4:46 pm

We need a new definition for the word, "fleece"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation   Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation Empty

Back to top Go down

Bizarre Red Cross Solicitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: