WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

TSA Agent Arrested at LAX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

TSA Agent Arrested at LAX Empty
PostSubject: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:26 pm

LA Times
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/TSA-Security-Agent-Arrested-at-LAX-80858482.html

"A TSA agent was arrested on January 3rd in Terminal One at LAX, a source told NBCLA. He had just gotten off duty and was behaving erratically, saying, 'I am god, I’m in charge.' The agent was arrested."

Listen to the video, all the way to the end, it's important that you listen to the end.

Given that this is being publicized in the media (and not buried), even though it is only one market, tells me that there is likely an agenda in-play here. While it is just
a preliminary theory at this point, it's possible that they are seeking
to discredit TSA workers in an effort to justify the installation of
automated (non-human operated) security systems (or perhaps security
systems that are networked and operated by some central command in some
far away location).

As the security grid tightens, more and more of the sensors on the
edges will have to become centrally controlled to prevent localized
human control, preventing on-site breach of security protocols.

One interesting point arises at the end of the media report, where they reveal that the TSA officer was arrested on a medical charge, and therefore information about the arrest cannot be released due to HIPAA privacy laws. When I first heard of the story I immediately thought that this sounds like a DID (dissociative identity disorder) character (mind control subject) who was setup to act-out in this way in order to create a media event. Given that they are using medical privacy laws to prevent further information release only helps strengthen my suspicion that this is indeed a DID character.
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

Good catch IP, I would not have thought about it like that. I think this also shows how they can cherry pick HIPAA laws, or any laws really, to suit the situation. How many times have we heard something along the lines of "suspect had a history of mental disorder", where were the HIPAA protections then?
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

From my understanding of what was presented is that some TSA agents were busted at a party with illegal goods.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 1:58 am

stilltrying wrote:
From my understanding of what was presented is that some TSA agents were busted at a party with illegal goods.

Just reviewing the article again and I think this is the relevant clip...

Quote :
They are the first line of defense in airport security but two troubling incidents involving TSA agents at LAX are raising concerns.

A TSA agent was arrested on January 3rd in Terminal One at LAX, a source told NBCLA. He had just gotten off duty and was behaving erratically, saying, "I am god, I’m in charge."

Meanwhile, a TSA Internal Affairs investigation turned up evidence of LAX TSA agents using drugs at an after-hours party.

TSA officials say a videotape of the party was of poor quality and the employees were not in uniform, but 4 employees were tentatively identified.

All 4 were tested for drugs. One came back positive and that employee was fired.

So, this clipping indicates that only 1 TSA agent was fired, and that was for failing a drug test.

One has to listen to the video report to learn that one was arrested, and from I heard, it sounded as if it was the one who was acting crazy.

But I actually think the bigger part of the story is the very first line, which says "They are the first line of defense in airport security but two troubling incidents involving TSA agents at LAX are raising concerns."

What is being highlighted is that our safety is at risk because of the irresponsible behavior of TSA Agents. That is the message. We're also hearing other reports across the country of security breaches. What I am saying is that there is an agenda here. That's the big picture that I see.
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 10:04 am

Well here is the latest news as presented by yahoo. First build it up then tear it down to implement the desires that you seek.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100108/ap_on_re_us/us_airport_security_the_future
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:38 pm

Part of me thinks that these systems don't really work, it's just more simulacra.

In any event, people better stop shutting these moves down, or we're going to be in a box so tight we won't be able to get out.

On the other hand, these continue to be moves of extreme desperation and delusion on their part.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:52 pm

Which system? The airport security?
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 3:51 pm

Kraig wrote:
Which system? The airport security?
Yes, I was referring to the mind-reading systems they now want to place at checkpoints.

My speculation is that they don't work. But in the new greater social system, does that even matter? All they have to do is to tell us that they work and for us to believe them... kind of like the Electronic Voting Machines. All we have to do is have confidence in the fact that they can read our minds, and we will censor our own thoughts as a result of fear. It's why so much of TV is now dedicated to cops and agents busting people using advanced technology... it's all about imparting fear and convincing us that they are invincible.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:21 pm

Yeah that's what I was thinking, they could be completely fake just to make people think they can read minds. Then they would just have to create the occasional false positive to make it seem like it works. Then if a "real" terrorist gets through the mind reading machine and shows that they don't work, it will only be an excuse for even more security.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:29 pm

Kraig wrote:
Yeah that's what I was thinking, they could be completely fake just to make people think they can read minds. Then they would just have to create the occasional false positive to make it seem like it works. Then if a "real" terrorist gets through the mind reading machine and shows that they don't work, it will only be an excuse for even more security.
They always control both sides of the dialectic (thesis & anti-thesis) and the outcome (synthesis). Everything is gamed, and we believe it's all just organic. Time to ignore these bozos.
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 8:04 pm

I am hoping that enough people would just tell the airlines and TSA to piss off, watch the industry go bankrupt, thereby adding more stress to the TSA bankroll (less flying taxes coming in). I just wonder how many people will abide by their rules and fly anyways.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 9:35 pm

stilltrying wrote:
I am hoping that enough people would just tell the airlines and TSA to piss off, watch the industry go bankrupt, thereby adding more stress to the TSA bankroll (less flying taxes coming in). I just wonder how many people will abide by their rules and fly anyways.

That is my plan. I used to have a job where I had to fly all the time, I would never take a job like that now. I will not even think about flying unless it is something extreme like a family member on their death bed.
Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 12:19 am

Quote :
Yes, I was referring to the mind-reading systems they now want to place at checkpoints.

I think you are talking about cameras feeds hooked up to pattern recognition software that can detect anger, nervousness, unusual movements. I think it does work to an extent, but they also need it installed in order to get live data.

Quote :
All we have to do is have confidence in the fact that they can read our minds, and we will censor our own thoughts as a result of fear.

That's right. We will want to avoid false positives and stop some of the natural behaviors. This leads to the Sovietized robot path.

Also once these systems are in place in the airports, it will be easier for the public to accept them in public terminals, then streets, and eventually homes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSA Agent Arrested at LAX   TSA Agent Arrested at LAX Empty

Back to top Go down

TSA Agent Arrested at LAX
Page 1 of 1