WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)

Go down 
+3
Clairvoyant
ScoutsHonor
incognito
7 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) Empty
PostSubject: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:04 pm

EVIDENCE OF REVISION

This is a mind-blowing 5-part video documentary series, the purpose of which is to present publicly unavailable and suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings which have remained largely unseen to this day.

The recordings relate to the assassinations of the Kennedy brothers, the little known and classified "Black Ops" used to intentionally create the war in Vietnam, CIA "mind control" programs relating to the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre.

The U.S. Government's Orwellian "Office of Public Diplomacy" has been in existence in various forms and under various names since first world war. The union of American governance and American corporate interests has been in existence since the birth of the nation and the doctoring of 'public truth' began long before that.

The more you know about the discrepancies between real and 'official' history, the better equipped you are to see behind the lies of our times, even as they are told to you.

Part 1: The assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald as never seen before

Part 2: The "Why" of it all referenced to Vietnam and LBJ

Part 3: LBJ, Hoover and others. What so few know even today.

Part 4: The RFK assassination as never seen before

Part 5: The RFK assassination continued, MK ULTRA and the Jonestown massacre
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:06 am

Beautiful, thanks Ronne and IP!

Enjoy friends, this series was a real eye opener. I asked that these films be posted because I saw so much revision going on in the media with regard to the Ft Hood and Seattle shootings.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 6:29 pm

Thanks very much, Ramallama!
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:43 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
Thanks very much, Ramallama!

You're welcome.

Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 10:48 am

Looking forward to watching this when I get home today...
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:10 pm

That creep Jim Jones, of Jonestown, was in the San Francisco Bay area (before he moved his cult) chatting-up all the local politicians and funding big extravagant events. He was obviously backed by military-intelligence sources to have that level of impact.
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:12 pm

Robert Pastor, Carter Election Commission & Jonestown

Robert Pastor was Executive Director of the Carter-Baker Commission to
investigate the 2004 US Presidential election. Prior to this, Pastor
was the NSC's staff coordinator for Latin American under Carter during
the Jonestown mass "suicide" ....

"The direct orders to cover up the cause of death came from the top
levels of the American government. Zbigniew Brezezinsky delegated to
Robert Pastor, and he in turn ordered Lt. Col. Gordon Sumner to strip
the bodies of identity."

Children of Jonestown
, pp. 196-7

~

The order to remove the tags was issued by Robert Pastor, the National
Security Council's staff coordinator for Latin American and Caribbean
affairs. Asked about this, Pastor denies that he gave such an order,
adding that it would have been senseless for him to have done so.
He's right, of course, but the mystery remains: why were the tags
removed?

"Cult of Death," 12/4/78, Newsweek
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 3:59 am

Wow, great find, IP. Thanks for posting.

Zbig has his nasty psychopathic hands in violent death, everywhere.

As an aside, Ronne and I have been having a PM discussion about the Evidence series producer's other films and she suggested I drop him a line, inviting him to come here and join. I did, let's cross our fingers that he does.
Back to top Go down
Conspiratus

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 12:55 pm

Thanks Ramallamamama for the invitation. I'll be happy to discuss whatever you like. You should know that there is also a part 6 to Evidence that I made last year. You can see it here:

and here at Veoh: where you can also see some of my other lessor movies.

Last edited by IP on Sat 05 Dec 2009, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin edit to include video for watching here :))
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 1:36 pm

Conspiratus wrote:
Thanks Ramallamamama for the invitation. I'll be happy to discuss whatever you like. You should know that there is also a part 6 to Evidence that I made last year.

Welcome!
Thanks for the great series, and glad you've joined up.

Talk to you later Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) Icon_biggrin

Last edited by IP on Sat 05 Dec 2009, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got rid of long link that was breaking format)
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 3:13 pm

Conspiratus wrote:
Thanks Ramallamamama for the invitation. I'll be happy to discuss whatever you like. You should know that there is also a part 6 to Evidence that I made last year.

Welcome Conspiritus!

Lessor movies! Give me a break! You are an artist, my friend. Evidence of Revision is a masterpiece, it contributed much to 'waking me up'.

I'm having difficulty posting links to your pieces, though Ronne has links to Your Great Depression, CIA and GM productions. Thanks for the link to Evidence 6.

Are you currently working on anything, or do you feel like because we're just seeing events repeat themselves, over and over, with specific content added to templates etc., your work is done?

Last edited by IP on Sat 05 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got rid of long link in quote that was breaking format)
Back to top Go down
Conspiratus

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 8:32 pm

Thanks for the kind words. Sacrificed many years to the projects and it helps much to know they are appreciated. Not sure which flicks you are referring to there. I've posted many films to the Net, most notably around 70 movies to The Documentary Film Network, but only a few are mine. If you see Conspiratus or Etymon Prod. in the film, then it's one of mine. I've done 30 or more over the years I think, but only about half are online. The rest aren't worth much or can't be put up due to copyright infringement, etc. I did a good one on the POW/MIA issue a few years ago, but embarrassingly lost all copies of it. Haven't done anything since part 6 and am not working on anything currently. I'm a bit burned out on it, though I may do more if I get passionate about it again and have some funds. Collecting material for a project can be expensive and I'm disabled and poor these days, just surviving on Social Security I'm afraid.

Actually I originally envisioned Evidence of Revision as a 30 or more part series covering much much more than it does in it's present form. An artifact from the original effort can be seen at The Doc. Film Net. It is entitled TWA 800 Evidence of a Lie, (or something like that). Unfortunately, life intervened and it ended up as you see.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:48 pm

I watched most of the first 5 parts about a year ago or so, but now that we have a little bit of your attention, I'll rewatch the series, and view part 6, over the next weeks and post here as I have questions or comments.

Thanks again for making yourself available for discussion.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:54 am

Conspiratus wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. Sacrificed many years to the projects and it helps much to know they are appreciated. Not sure which flicks you are referring to there. I've posted many films to the Net, most notably around 70 movies to The Documentary Film Network, but only a few are mine. If you see Conspiratus or Etymon Prod. in the film, then it's one of mine. I've done 30 or more over the years I think, but only about half are online. The rest aren't worth much or can't be put up due to copyright infringement, etc. I did a good one on the POW/MIA issue a few years ago, but embarrassingly lost all copies of it. Haven't done anything since part 6 and am not working on anything currently. I'm a bit burned out on it, though I may do more if I get passionate about it again and have some funds. Collecting material for a project can be expensive and I'm disabled and poor these days, just surviving on Social Security I'm afraid.

Actually I originally envisioned Evidence of Revision as a 30 or more part series covering much much more than it does in it's present form. An artifact from the original effort can be seen at The Doc. Film Net. It is entitled TWA 800 Evidence of a Lie, (or something like that). Unfortunately, life intervened and it ended up as you see.

Thanks for your considerable effort. I'm going to re watch (again) the series and come up with a few questions also.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

Well I have only watched part 1 so far and I was blown away by it. What I am blown away by is how people even fell for the Kennedy assassination! They never give a good explanation as to why they "knew" Oswald did it and when they detectives are being interviewed they are really just very bad liars. The whole thing seemed to be so haphazardly covered up I don't think they would be able to get away with it today with the internet and everything else, they are definitely more sophisticated with their mass lies now than they were then.

It seems like when a "tragedy" like this happens people are so desperate for an official explanation that the will knowingly swallow bullshit just to pacify their emotions. I am having a hard time understanding how people fell for this outside of that.

I'm pretty sure you even hear Oswald say "I'm just a patsy" as he is being herded through the crowd. Then he dies before being given a real trial let alone an interview and the detectives were never clear as to why they even thought he did it. The on top of that you have the other issues like the shells not matching the gun, most of the armed guard standing down, etc.

How the hell can people fall for this? How the hell can they not raise an eyebrow? How the hell can people repeat "Oswald killed Kennedy" like they do?
Back to top Go down
Conspiratus

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

Just realized that the link above for part 5 is for the Google stream which has 30 min. cut right out of the middle of it for whatever reason. You can see the full film here: http://www.documentary-film.net/ or here: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=evidence%20of%20revision%20AND%20mediatype%3Amovies
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:31 pm

I watched part 5.

What is documenary that appeared on Superstation (Ted Turner owned asset) that Evidence of Revision is showing exceprts from? It looks like it's being narrated by Donald Sutherland.
Back to top Go down
Conspiratus

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:51 pm

The documentary that you refer to is entitled Mind Control and was an original Turner production shown back in 1998. It was shown twice on TBS and then some months later again on TLC back when that channel actually broadcast content worth seeing. Here is the Inbaseline reference page on it: http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=55230
I don't believe it is available anywhere unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 2:14 am

I'm curious how you dealt with the fact that the Mind Control documentary was broadcast, and therefore approved and authorized, by Turner, who is clearly a high level establishment member who has financially supported the UN and had publicly come out in favor of population control measures. Do you recall specific assumptions, data points or conclusions within that documentary that you had to either dispell in your own documentary, or that you simply decided to omit?

Further, an interesting thread has started about Jones and Jonestown, and I'd appreciate it if you would read it and comment, if appropriate. Specifically, in my last post in that thread, I propose that Jonestown had a much larger agenda than what is discussed, even by Meiers in his book.

https://wwws.forummotion.com/social-systems-f7/was-jonestown-a-cia-medical-experiment-t272.htm
Back to top Go down
Conspiratus

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:22 am

I don't recall anything in the documentary that I felt a need to specifically omit, but it's been almost five years since I made Evidence, so I may have forgotten. That program was accompanied by another Turner documentary at the time entitled Secrets of the CIA. The two were shown back to back. The CIA program was limited as to what it revealed, of course, but it did reveal that the CIA does use a chemical for assassination that causes a heart attack and is undetectable in autopsy. I was surprised at the time that such a revelation was made in the mass media. Over the decades, we've seen this sort of revelatory material very rarely in the mass media. The networks that broadcast it may pay a price for it as the History Channel did when they broadcast the last three episodes of The Men Who Killed Kennedy, and when CNN broadcast the program on the use of poison gas in Vietnam. Both networks were forced to immediately broadcast retractions. CNN was forced to fire its top journalist and the History Channel publicly promised never to show or sell part nine of The Men Who Killed Kennedy (about LBJ) again. I included most of that episode in Evidence of Revision because the whole purpose of Evidence was to share censored media. The censored CNN report can be seen in one of my Conspiratus Shorts videos on the Veoh website. I'm not sure which particular one it is in though. Here is the link: http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/terryanthony
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 4:33 am

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=95265.msg936748#msg936748

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2010, 06:01:45 AM »
Citizenobservers wrote:
Quote :
Are you Victor?

No I am not Victor Thorn. When I
made this series I sent it out to all sorts of websites (any that listed
a snail mail address) that I thought might find it interesting. I
didn't send a set to Alex because I couldn't find an address on his
sites. I made it on my home computer simply as a demo to show people
what was out there that the media wasn't showing them. The idea was to
hopefully get a real documentary producer interested in doing something
similar. I honestly did not expect it to get passed around as much as it
did nor end up all over the net. Shows how naive I was, huh? Victor and
Lisa were the only ones that even acknowledged receiving it. They then
interviewed me on their media show which is still online in their
archives. They insisted I use a pseudonym. The name I used was Terrence
Raymond. You can listen to the program here: http://911underground.com/wingtv/
The interview date is 2006-7-13. That took place almost a year before
Evidence of Revision appeared online. After the interview Victor decided
to produce DVD copies and sell them online at cost/non-profit. Wing TV
is listed as "producer" I believe but that just refers to the physical
production of the DVD sets. As I posted earlier, you can see many of the
other videos I made on the Veoh website under my real name here: http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/terryanthony

Victor
also recently wrote an article about me which you can read here on the
Paranoia Magazine site: http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/evidenceofrevision.html
He has sensationalized things a bit but it is basically accurate.

I
also published several articles on the Viewzone website some years ago
which I think are still up. Here are two: http://www.viewzone.com/herosheros.html
and http://www.viewzone.com/jesus/

The
version of Evidence of Revision that is online today is not the
original version. Hopefully that has largely disappeared. In fact, if I
were to do a third version of the series today I would make it much
better. I had no idea what I was doing at the time and was "flying by
the seat of my pants" with Final Cut Pro. I wish it was better quality.
You can see part four of the original series which is about the TWA 800
shoot-down here: http://www.documentary-film.net/search/video-listings.php?e=197
Back to top Go down
FamousMortimer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 12:20 pm

Sorry for the bump, just arrived via someone mentioning this documentary series on another forum.

So, I'm watching it from the beginning, and given the number of JFK books I've read and films I've seen, I was looking forward to seeing what this one had to offer.

My initial point is, don't use video of someone like Billy Graham if you want to get a sensible point across. He had a vision of harm coming to the President, information he only shared with the world after it happened? And there were reports that someone was trying to kill him in Dallas? Firstly, Billy Graham is clearly lying, and his inclusion does the cause of the documentarian no favours at all. Secondly, I bet most of the major cities in the US had a few people who wanted to cause the President harm, but only mentioning the reports from Dallas as if they were deliberately going into the most dangerous city in the country is just disingenuous.

I think if you want to make a serious documentary which is going to get taken seriously by people in authority, then these are schoolboy errors. They don't strengthen the pro-conspiracy cause, because everyone already knows this stuff, but they just mean that a casual observer can come and drive trucks through the logic holes in the first few minutes of the film, meaning any legitimate information contained later on is less likely to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 4:14 pm

It's a documentary with no voice over, brother. The producer leaves the viewer to formulate their own conclusions. The holes don't come till later in the series, actually. It's not perfect but it's better than many out there.

Welcome to the board! Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)   Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Revision (parts 1 - 5)
Page 1 of 1