WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL

Go down 
+8
CCTelander
C1
Clairvoyant
LLS
ScoutsHonor
incognito
LindyLady
They Live
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
They Live

They Live

Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 1:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

There, I said it!

If you haven't figured it out by now, then you probably should stay there. I joined-up here because I was promised that I'd be hangin with the big-boys (and girls), people who either understand the truth or are on a serious path towards understanding it.

Good thing I saved many of my posts in their native format, as I'll take some of the better stuff and repost it. I've been looking for a better hangout, and given the people who contacted me about this place, hopefully I've found it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

ramallamamama wrote:
Who decides what ads can be shown here?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=221715

I think my humor may be lost on them.

Quote :
I read in some forum somewhere that
Google has these supercomputer farms that monitor each and every
computer connected to the Internet, serving up ad content to each
individual user based on the browsing history, personality profile and
data on said user's hard drive.

WOW, Forget Big Brother - GIGANTIC Brother has done arrived Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 Fresse VBG!

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:03 pm

LOL. Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 Icon_pirat

rama is fine, btw.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:17 am

Ronne wrote:
Well, Bill Moyers is CFR, targeting the LEFT with his own form of propaganda. So, I don't know why anyone would be following or quoting him.

And as far as the logic behind bringing back the draft so people will oppose it, one could use that same stupid argument to support bringing back Slavery.

Hah! Libertystar jumped into the thread and said something like "Moyers is THE MAN",
so I hit him with the fact that his 'MAN' was directer of CFR from 67-74 AND a Bilderberg attendee. I then quoted some stuff from somehwere online about what Bilderberg media attendees do at Bilderberg meetings...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=221626
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:48 am

Great job with Libertystar, Rama. I, for one, didn't know that Moyers was so connected, and so your comments had a powerful neutralizing effect on the 'prestige' his name normally carried with it.

(As to Libertystar's seeming ignorance of who the Bilderbergers are, huh!-don't know that I believe THAT, at all.)

I'm atryin' to get something going for that poor IRS victim, but once money is mentioned, everyone goes off-line. (VBG) I wrote to the journalist who wrote the article anyway; if he answers I'll have an address and if I want to *I* can send her Ten Bucks, at least. Right??!! :-))

TTYLater.
Back to top Go down
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:20 pm

Kraig wrote:
Their mod team certainly is quite deliberate with their complete disregard for truth.

Either that or they totally lack even the most rudimentary comprehension skills.
Back to top Go down
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:23 pm

Kraig wrote:
I'm most suspicious of ronpaulhawaii and cowlesly, cointel or not at best they are a very dishonest group and I find it to be very sad that they have successfully established themselves as a group/voice for "liberty".

The infamous "Mises Trolls" fiasco comes to mind. One of the flat out most disingenuous witch hunts I've seen in a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 3:19 pm

CCTelander wrote:
Kraig wrote:
I'm most suspicious of ronpaulhawaii and cowlesly, cointel or not at best they are a very dishonest group and I find it to be very sad that they have successfully established themselves as a group/voice for "liberty".

The infamous "Mises Trolls" fiasco comes to mind. One of the flat out most disingenuous witch hunts I've seen in a LONG time.

Yeah I even looked into that and it was just a discussion on the Mises forums talking about effective ways to convert minarchy people to anarchy, no different than a friendly discussion about ways to convert Obama supporters to Ron Paul supporters. If you really had to look at the Mises forums to know that's what Conza was trying to do you would have to be pretty damn stupid as nearly all of his posts were trying to sell an-cap. They said it was a plan to "infiltrate and disrupt" RPFs and used it as an excuse to get rid of him I guess. I kind of miss him.
Back to top Go down
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 3:25 pm

Kraig wrote:
CCTelander wrote:
Kraig wrote:

Yeah I even looked into that and it was just a discussion on the Mises forums talking about effective ways to convert minarchy people to anarchy, no different than a friendly discussion about ways to convert Obama supporters to Ron Paul supporters. If you really had to look at the Mises forums to know that's what Conza was trying to do you would have to be pretty damn stupid as nearly all of his posts were trying to sell an-cap. They said it was a plan to "infiltrate and disrupt" RPFs and used it as an excuse to get rid of him I guess. I kind of miss him.

Yeah, I read the whole thread over on Mises and there was nothing even close to what RPH was trying to paint it as.

Conza's back under a different name. Apparently he worked things out with Josh.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 3:27 pm

Is his new name "Curlz" or something like that?
Back to top Go down
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:16 pm

Kraig wrote:
Is his new name "Curlz" or something like that?

Yep. That's him.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:19 pm

lol looks like he's banned right now
Back to top Go down
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:16 pm

Kraig wrote:
lol looks like he's banned right now

LOL! That tends to happen a lot over there. Doesn't take much to get banned, unless you're one of "them," meaning you're all gung ho for electoral politics and refuse to let any negative revelations regarding any particular "liberty candidate" dissuade you from following the crowd in to the voting booth.
Back to top Go down
LLS

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:43 pm

Last edited by LLS on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 8:04 pm

LLS wrote:
LE banned him. I think she found out he was Conza in disguise. She gets bolder when MsD isn't around.

I totally miss Conza. The old Conza. Not the new sanitized Curlz.

Yeah, Conza definitely was a kick. The guy seemed to have read, listened to or watched literally everything there is on austrian economics, liberatrianism and anarcho-capitalism, and retained it all. He was a great source of information who could almost always lead you to something that you hadn't seen yet.

LE is a BIG problem over there, IMO. But I don't see much ever getting done about it so, any of us who still participate over there will just have to keep tap dancing around the land mines and soldier on.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:37 am

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=223681&page=3 Post #88.

Originally Posted by ForLiberty-RonPaul
Quote :
cheapseats, your cause (whatever it is) will be greatly improved if you would stop picking fights with everyone.

Many Ron Paulers are prepared to do the Toxic Political Process Dance for the rest of their lives. Not so, me. Politics is the avocation of those who SEND MORE MONEY, and a career aspiration of those who continually solicit money. Not so, me.

D'ya suppose it's more likely I started out purposefully pissing people off, or that I got sick and fucking tired of arrogance, insolence, impertinence and disrespect?

I got sober, and discovered y'all don't know what the HELL you're doing. My country is crazier than I EVER was. I am DUTY BOUND to participate. How many of your male comrades have asserted that NICE GUYS FINISH LAST? Same deal, mopping up America.

Shooting the messenger has become a blood sport. Perhaps you've not been the bearer of any news of the Truth Hurts variety. Perhaps you are part of the non-collective Group Thinkers who have a penchant for preaching to the choir -- maybe even one of the "libertarians" who demands to know why anyone who doesn't believe everything they believe even bothers to post here.

Last edited by ramallamamama on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:40 am

I told her people hate her because she packs too much content into too few words, in jest. She is a trusted friend of mine, BTW.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:58 am

LLS wrote:
LE banned him. I think she found out he was Conza in disguise. She gets bolder when MsD isn't around.

I totally miss Conza. The old Conza. Not the new sanitized Curlz.

I miss Conza and that other guy with the bold type postings, since relegated to Revisionist History.

Wish they'd both join us here.
Back to top Go down
LLS

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:05 am

Last edited by LLS on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:01 am

I think I might still have Truthwarrior's email address, he wasn't too talkative when I tried to contact him after he was banned, but he was the main guy who opened me up to ideas anarcho-capitalism. I was genuinely ignorant, wanting a sound republic and trying to think of ways to create a fair constitution that would be just for everyone, and then an-cap ideas came along. After he was banned I tried to take over for awhile, I didn't want new people to not be exposed to the ideas because he was gone. To me RPFs was a place of learning with intelligent peers, where truth and morality was more important than loyalty to belief systems. Then after a while Conza seemed to come out of nowhere, I definitely agree with you LLS, he is really impressive with his ability to debate and retain knowledge. He only really would get "offensive" when people act completely rude or play the idiot. So many there act extremely rude when they are arguing, stuff that would never fly in a face to face conversation, and then they play the victim when someone goes off on them for it.

The internet community I grew up on was a completely different place than what it is now, people were happy just to have access to the tech, they were friendly and cooperative, even political agreements were interesting and friendly. People got online to learn and test their skills, not to be entertained. Now it's a complete bastard of what it was, and people who should be good people pretend their behavior is acceptable because "it's the internet". Simple monkey see monkey do type behavior where the lowest common denominator slowly works it's way towards being acceptable consistently. Fortunately I can still find small areas where that cooperative spirit of learning is still there.
Back to top Go down
LLS

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 9:25 am

Edited out a lot of my posts here.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:36 am

ramallamamama wrote:

Many Ron Paulers are prepared to do the Toxic Political Process Dance for the rest of their lives.

Great way of saying that.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

What's Matt's agenda? Start reading from here...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2504876&postcount=43
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:25 am

IP wrote:
UPPING The Fundraising "TAKE" - more $$$$$$

Betcha!! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:29 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
IP wrote:
UPPING The Fundraising "TAKE" - more $$$$$$

Betcha!! Cool Cool
So, you think that Matt created this controversy in order to get more dollars in to the machine? Hmmm. Very plausible. Smile
Back to top Go down
LLS

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:46 pm

I think Matt created the controversy because he's an attention whore. Notice how Oyate was continually asking for someone on the ground in TN to step up and organize a counter event. Matt was strangely silent on that one. He's an agent provacateur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL   Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul Forums is COINTEL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next