WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Germanic Fox

How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have... Empty
PostSubject: How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have...   How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have... EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:55 am

Penn State paying $59.7 million to Jerry Sandusky victims
The university still faces six claims related to the former Penn State assistant football coach's child sexual abuse conviction.

With coaching situation uncertain, USC's football recruiting is too With coaching situation uncertain, USC's football recruiting is too
UCLA QB Brett Hundley's passing yardage declines against Oregon UCLA QB Brett Hundley's passing yardage declines against Oregon
USC players get ready for the buzz at Oregon State USC players get ready for the buzz at Oregon State
UCLA basketball: Travis Wear has appendicitis UCLA basketball: Travis Wear has appendicitis

Staff and wire reports

October 28, 2013, 10:34 p.m.

Penn State said Monday it is paying $59.7 million to 26 young men over claims of child sexual abuse at the hands of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, a man once revered at the university who is now serving what is effectively a life prison sentence.

Nearly two years after the retired coach was first charged with child molestation, the school said 23 deals were fully signed and three were agreements in principle. It did not disclose the names of the recipients.

The school faces six other claims, and the university says it believes some of those do not have merit while others may produce settlements.

University President Rodney Erickson issued a statement calling the announcement a step forward for victims and the school.

"We cannot undo what has been done, but we can and must do everything possible to learn from this and ensure it never happens again at Penn State," said Erickson, who announced the day Sandusky was convicted in June 2012 that Penn State was determined to compensate his victims.

G- Fox: G-Fox estimates the number is in the thousands from his expertise.... G-Fox has first hand experience with criminals... A Child Molester usually has ten times or higher the number of vics then reported. I suspect mass conspiracy of some sort.... Pedophile ring is likely!
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have...   How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have... EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 11:44 pm

I wanna know why there is a big NSA center in Happy Valley, and what the connection is between NSA operation, the charity Sandusky ran, and all of the pedophilia.  I've never had time to dig into this, but my gut tells me there's a connection. And my gut also tells me that the boys were used as sex objects for key NSA staff, in order to leverage them into compliance. But I'm only speculating based upon past sicko behavior displayed by these types.

PS.  GF, I noticed that this post showed up twice, so I move the other one to the recycle bin.  If for some reason you wanted both posts displayed, let me know and I can recover the other one.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Germanic Fox

PostSubject: Re: How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have...   How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have... EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 11:16 am

C1 wrote:
I wanna know why there is a big NSA center in Happy Valley, and what the connection is between NSA operation, the charity Sandusky ran, and all of the pedophilia. I've never had time to dig into this, but my gut tells me there's a connection. And my gut also tells me that the boys were used as sex objects for key NSA staff, in order to leverage them into compliance. But I'm only speculating based upon past sicko behavior displayed by these types.

PS. GF, I noticed that this post showed up twice, so I move the other one to the recycle bin. If for some reason you wanted both posts displayed, let me know and I can recover the other one.
Would like more info on said NSA thingy... My gut feeling is that Paterno was killed for speaking out and was a innocent vic set up for following orders and code. A true honest man who knew nothing to give the conspiracy legitimacy. Had discussion on another forum and a fact I noted is that it seems these said compensation is basically a bribe used to keep those who could expose this further traps shut.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have...   How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have... EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 1:04 am

we'll never learn the truth.

As far as the NSA facility I don't know much about it. But I met a retired professor from Penn State who told me her husband worked there. Unfortunately, I don't know much about the faciiliity itself. But I do know that one of the NSA's primary functions is to develop and test simulations of society based on planned future actions by gov't and the like.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have...   How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have... Empty

Back to top Go down

How many victims does Jerry Sandusky have...
Page 1 of 1