WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

NSA Spying Verizon Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

NSA Spying Verizon Story Empty
PostSubject: NSA Spying Verizon Story    NSA Spying Verizon Story EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 12:17 am

Let's get something straight before too many people go down the right path, this is propaganda designed to:

1) internalize fear of expression & communication
2) internalize self censorship
3) demoralize the spirit of personal privacy.

The tech networks of today were primarily designed to create a vast control - feedback system where mass public opinion can be easily measured, adjusted, and re-measured until the desired state is reached. For those that have followed me and tihs forum, you know that over time tihs propaganda changed the physical make-up of our brains, causing new or different neural patterns to develop that frame the way we perceive reality. This is what the Internet is best used for, and this is what this latest round of propaganda is doing.

Yes, of course, our personal information that we send through or store in the cloud is visible, and lives in a fishbowl for those with the tools to see. But this is the minor elements of the system, not the major part. To monitor us at that level is just too daunting a task, and really doesn't work all that well anyway.

To manage a society you have to manage the way the people think so that they willingly see things the way that you want them to perceive them, and therefore will act in accordance with your wishes, as decisions are based upon individual perceptions.

Watching this story develop, and how the various forums are responding, provides incredible insight into how the system works, and its power of effectiveness, as one can clearly see the fear of being watched grow before our eyes.

Please feel free to publish variations of this post everywhere you frequent, as this latest I/O Op really pisses me off.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com

NSA Spying Verizon Story
Page 1 of 1