WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seanby

Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers Empty
PostSubject: Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers   Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 8:49 am

Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers I should say!
Major energy corporations obsessed with the idea of super profits don't care about how we are getting on actually. Why on earth are the federal structures staying idle doing nothing to improve it in Texas?
I mean that dubious fracking technology used in here to extract shale gas. It is doing lots of harm on local water resources. I mean some lands are actually turning into desert with no water and grass. I've consulted a scientist who delved into the shale gas issue. And he asserts those negative changes are wholly due to fracking used in our state.
And none of them, those top managers or officials, haven't stirred a finger so far to compensate the losses to local farmers. They just can't feel our pain. I think we should unite our effort so that some special probe should be started into this as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers   Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 10:47 pm

Seanby wrote:
some lands are actually turning into desert with no water and grass
And there you have it... it's an attack on America's food supply.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com

Drilling for shale gas in Texas is a real disaster for local farmers
Page 1 of 1