WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertiz

Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  Empty
PostSubject: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 9:49 am

Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking! Washington gov. Jay Inslee made it known to wide public. Underground waters have been contaminated! I guess the authorities were just unable to hide the fact. They just had to warn the locals to stay alert. I guess quite a lot of people there have their own wells to get water.....
Generally I tend to think reality is far more scaring in this country than they report! Small arms trade ban, shale gas dubious technologies leading to ecological disasters in many states here, Muslims flooding the country, those are all alarming things as I see it! And the biggest irritant for me is lack of true information actually! They want us live here with our eyes closed and our lips sealed!
Nope! That's not for me! Planning to leave for some friendlier place on the globe. So your piece of advice would be really helpful!
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:23 pm

How can one verify that this radioactive waste leakage story is true?

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 10:25 am

C1 wrote:
How can one verify that this radioactive waste leakage story is true?

Yes. Actually, how can one trust that anything reported by the so-called news
medis is true??
That is the intolerable truth of our situation.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 3:06 pm

bottom line, nuclear is an energy option that is meant to be a non-option. Energy must be a resource-scarcitty if one is going to justify limits to popultaion and limits to wealth (of course, this only applies to the public)

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 12:44 pm

C1 wrote:
bottom line, nuclear is an energy option that is meant to be a non-option. Energy must be a resource-scarcitty if one is going to justify limits to popultaion and limits to wealth (of course, this only applies to the public)

Not sure of what you mean; do you mean it's Not really meant to be utilized in any practical way (as in there being a hidden agenda involved)? Please clarify.

My own opinion is that it is as yet too 'untamed' to be viable; they still haven't even figured out how to dispose of the @#$#%@ Waste!! Talk about irresponsibility....ye gads!! So if you suspect another agenda I'd say there's reason to do so... ...
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 2:53 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:

Not sure of what you mean; do you mean it's Not really meant to be utilized in any practical way (as in there being a hidden agenda involved)? Please clarify.

My own opinion is that it is as yet too 'untamed' to be viable; they still haven't even figured out how to dispose of the @#$#%@ Waste!! Talk about irresponsibility....ye gads!! So if you suspect another agenda I'd say there's reason to do so... ...
If you want to convince the public that we live in a resource-scarce world, and therefore suppress their wealth and limit population, one can't have an unlimited energy resource. Hence, nuclear will never be allowed to be viable, even if it already is, because it obliterates all the propaganda that we live in a resource-limited world.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 5:18 pm

C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:

If you want to convince the public that we live in a resource-scarce world, and therefore suppress their wealth and limit population, one can't have an unlimited energy resource. Hence, nuclear will never be allowed to be viable, even if it already is, because it obliterates all the propaganda that we live in a resource-limited world.

Very interesting! I should have **known**....and it explains some other things that haven't made sense to me...but do now. All of that Fukushima bull, for example.

Thanks a LOT for the insight, C1. Very Happy

P.S. I reckon the "Peak Oil" people also have a vital interest in this...among
many many others. Huh.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 4:28 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:

Very interesting! I should have **known**....and it explains some other things that haven't made sense to me...but do now. All of that Fukushima bull, for example.

Thanks a LOT for the insight, C1. Very Happy

P.S. I reckon the "Peak Oil" people also have a vital interest in this...among
many many others. Huh.
Peak Oil - another fabrication. We've got more resources than we know what to do with. The Russian have proven that "some" oil is self-replicating, in that the oil deposits replenish themselves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!    Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Six underground radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are leaking!
Page 1 of 1