WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

The Te'o PsyOp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

The Te'o PsyOp Empty
PostSubject: The Te'o PsyOp   The Te'o PsyOp EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

So, now some Notre Dame college football player is supposedly the victim of an Internet hoax, where he thought the girl that he was having a relationship with was someone other than who she really was. Well, I certainly don't have the time to follow the details of this story and to analyze all aspects of the psyop, but sounds to me like Te"o was setup by an online COINTEL gang, of which there are many. Hence, I believe the crux of the kid's story, but also think that it was a deliberate attempt to get this kind of activity into the media, where they can then drum the issue into the public's collective head, creating support for the new laws that will come. My guess, the new laws will eliminate anonymity on the Web, and force everyone to register and log-in using their gov't ID's, or similar. Just a guess at this point, but certainly has all of the trappings of an OP created to intitute new draconian legislation. Perhaps someone who has been following the story more closely than me can comment with their own insights.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com

The Te'o PsyOp
Page 1 of 1