WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Homecare Worker Alert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Homecare Worker Alert Empty
PostSubject: Homecare Worker Alert   Homecare Worker Alert EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 4:24 pm

I've witnessed evidence of what I'm about to say first hand, and it is my assessment that the system is being configured to place homecare workers into homes who have criminal backgrounds. I've learned that most of all of the background check services, whether online or supposed offical programs run by states, etc. are designed to "miss" most criminal activity that would flag a homecare worker. So, people are conducting background checks and hiring workers with a false sense of security. The ONLY way to properly vett someone is via a license private investigator, costing the client approx $100-$300 per check.

Of course, I think the above system change is deliberate, and is being targeted at parents with children, in order to cause havoc in the family, perhaps by neglecting the children or potentiallly abusing them in some way.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com

Homecare Worker Alert
Page 1 of 1