Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

CNBC Reality: "Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
They Live

PostSubject: CNBC Reality: "Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed"   Mon 09 Nov 2009, 9:42 pm

Someone sends me the following recent CNBC interview, and it's actually quite difficult for me to comprehend how far CNBC's reality has wondered. It's become unrecognizeable to me. In short, it almost seems like the more they scream: "USD will be destroyed"; "One World Currency"; "New World Order"; the less credibility they have and more they are attempting to cover their own weakness.

For their plans to work, they have to get the public to believe their version
of reality, and I'm not so certain that their version is taking hold. I mean, aren't most people just going about their daily lives?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: CNBC Reality: "Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed"   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:40 am

I've been wondering why there has been so much hype about dollar destruction and gold as the solution.

I guess the alternative argument is that if you believe that in a few month's your currency reserves will be worthless than you might as well spend them while you can. Heck, even spend on credit!

This helps to ease the deflationary part of the process as people spend more.

I'm leaning more towards the creation of permanent debt-slaves as on the agenda. Of course, for that, the dollar must remain as a viable currency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: CNBC Reality: "Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed"   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 12:43 am

I don't see the benefit to them of crashing the USD. What does it buy them? Health care is about to pass, and that will crush most small & media sized businesses with exorbitant extra costs. So, total financial domination of the public is well on its way, without having to resort to such drastic measures that would upset the balance of global trade and damage the elite's bottom line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNBC Reality: "Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed"   

Back to top Go down

CNBC Reality: "Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1