WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Batman shooting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Fear Propation by Twitter   Batman shooting EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

Twitter tells us all to be afraid, be very afraid, as Aurora introduces the latest method of propaganda propagation and social control as the Dark "Night" Rises to evelop us all.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Clairvoyant

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 10:28 pm

Does it seem obvious to you guys as it does to me? The last batman movie was basic US war on terror propaganda, so word to the wise, you show up to a propaganda showing - you might get shot.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:31 pm

I viewed the shooting, at least my preliminary thoughts, is that it is a message to tell the public that the "Dark 'NIGHT'" has descended upon us. Put on your seatbelts folks, and if you aren't already afraid, be afraid now.

I just saw the movie last night. It was a crappy copy, so didn't hear all of the storyline, but Jesus Christ is it full-on psywar. It's playing virtually around the clock at the following locations...

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4ed1ec22a2fbd

and

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4f6fe3002c4c1

The key line in the movie, the one that I feel describes the entire meme best, is when the Villian (or the villian's front man) says: "Welcome to the next phase of western 'civilization'"

P.S. I merged another topic I started on the movie with this thread. I thought it would put that other thread last, but it has put it first, before the OP, sorry.

Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:37 pm

It's cool I made that thread before I realized you already had a thread. Do you know where roughly in the movie I can find that quote? When you expand your consciousness it becomes very easy to see through this stuff, almost like being lied to by a 2 year old. There are enough methods in place to keep the vast majority's consciousness on the straight and narrow.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 7:58 pm

Clairvoyant wrote:
It's cool I made that thread before I realized you already had a thread. Do you know where roughly in the movie I can find that quote? When you expand your consciousness it becomes very easy to see through this stuff, almost like being lied to by a 2 year old. There are enough methods in place to keep the vast majority's consciousness on the straight and narrow.
I think the quote is right after the destruction of the football stadium scene, which I think is about 45min in to the movie. The apparant villian is telling the fans, who just witnessed all of this descruction, that he's giving the city back to them.

It's so 99% vs 1% meme, where the public is called upon to "take back" the wealth from the wealthy, who are then sentenced to death or "exile". And it's all about the total iniliation of all of our institutions. Total chaos, which is what is needed to manage society via the control-feedback systems they're developing (ie. no resistence to feedback inputs)

Looks like those links that I referred to earlier have already been shutdown Smile Here's a new one that's popped-up

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#500f42f970184

If this one dies, then just go over to "channels" and select 'entertainment' and a large list of channels will be available... I'm sure someone else will be playing the movie if this latest link gets axed. Download their app (plugin) if you want HD.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 1:24 pm

I'm wondering what the "purpose of this Chant is....

Perhaps...???

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 1:28 pm

Interesting review... I've also posted some of the comments below...

Does ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Contradict ‘The Dark Knight’?
by Kofi Outlaw
http://screenrant.com/dark-knight-rises-vs-the-dark-knight-comparison/

Dark Knight vs. Dark Knight Rises Comparison (TDK vs TDKR)

While writing my review of The Dark Knight Rises, I found myself doing a lot of self-reflection in regards to why I felt less enthused by Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy finale than I did about the previous installment, The Dark Knight. The performances in The Dark Knight Rises were excellent; it was a more visually sophisticated film, and the action set pieces were bigger and more frequent than ever before. The epic conclusion to the film left a lump in many throats, and by all accounts the movie should’ve been the most rousing and exciting chapter in the trilogy (no doubt some will say that it is).

My issue with TDKR has since come into focus as I’ve had further time to reflect: It’s the story that screenwriters Chris Nolan, Jonathan Nolan and David S. Goyer chose to tell. While the story of The Dark Knight Rises is interesting and engaging in its own right, the issue is: it contradicts the thematic points of The Dark Knight.
[WARNING - TDK & TDKR SPOILERS FOLLOW!!!]

I have always been a fan of the Nolan Bat-films, but what truly blew me away about TDK was the boldness of the climax (that last half-hour of the film some (mistakenly) believe to be irrelevant), which posits the theory that sometimes, a noble lie (that inspires hope) is more important than the truth in its ugly detail: “Sometimes truth isn’t good enough – sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded.”

Alfred Burns Rachel's Letter in 'The Dark Knight'

Batman stops the Joker’s rampage, sure, but the real battle – establishing Harvey Dent as the “proper” symbol of hope and justice in Gotham City – is ultimately won by The Joker, who pushes the maimed and scarred lawman to forsake his morals in a murderous quest of vengeance. With all the good they’ve done about to slip through their fingers, Batman and Gordon decide on a lie – that Batman committed the Two-Face murders – in order to protect the fragile hope that Gotham is holding onto. On a personal level, Alfred burns the break-up letter the deceased Rachel Dawes left for Bruce Wayne, so that Bruce has the hope he needs to continue on as Batman.

That theme is quite profound; it’s something that can be applied to real-world politics, our notion of history (the “facts” vs. the established mythology), and even notions of faith and religious belief (if you’re so inclined to open that can of worms). As a (quasi-)comic book movie, TDK is even more profound: the heroes don’t “win,” per se, so they craft victory out of a lie. Whether you agree with the theory or not, it’s undeniable that The Dark Knight serves up food for thought that can be mulled over and debated in a way that few other films in the genre can.

But along comes The Dark Knight Rises, which totally contradicts that deep and unorthodox idea that Nolan and Co. previously put forth.

Batman and Gordon's Lie about Harvey Dent in TDKR

In TDKR, we find Bruce Wayne and Commissioner Gordon eight years later, being crushed under the weight of the lie they created. That so-called “noble sacrifice” on their part provides the illusion of prosperity and progress for Gotham, until (in a development that is both wonderfully literal and figurative) the ugliness that Gordon and Batman tried to bury literally explodes out of the bowels of Gotham’s sewers up to the surface, as Bane appears on the scene and forces the Commissioner and Bats to reconcile with the fact that their lie was only a superficial accomplishment. In the case of Bruce Wayne/Batman, Bane’s reign of terror forces our hero to suffer through a painful and perilous journey to truly become the symbol of hope and justice he wanted to be in the first place (i.e., what he sought to become in Batman Begins).

While this arc works well in making The Dark Knight Rises an epic and resonant tale, it also leaves The Dark Knight diminished in terms of its aforementioned uniqueness and profundity. Looking back from the ending of TDKR, TDK is transformed into a story about all the ways in which Batman and Gordon screw up – from who they trusted (bad cops), to how they dealt with The Joker (ignored him at first) and how they resolved the issue of Two-Face (a lie that cost them their spirits). The Dark Knight basically said “Sometimes a lie that inspires is better than a truth that defeats,” while The Dark Knight Rises basically says, “Hope and inspiration cannot be falsely earned, they have to be fought for through blood, sweat, tears and sacrifice.” It’s not every day that a movie uses a sequel to contradict the thematic conclusions of its predecessor.

[Of course, it's only fair that I act as my own Devil's advocate: there is a scene in The Dark Knight Rises where Bane is sitting with Bruce Wayne in the cell where he's imprisoned him. As Bane explains Bruce's situation, he makes the point that the prison's greatest weapon is the false hope it continuously inspires, via the sun-lit opening at the top of the pit. The message is that hope - in the right context - can become the most deadly poison of all. Interesting point, but one that TDKR doesn't fully and firmly connect to the events of TDK, in my opinion.]

++++

lynda 2 minutes ago

No it doesn’t contradict itself that much. (personal opinion: i think it made perfect sense during the whole trilogy) i e, Batman and Gordon being eaten up by the lie that gives hope, Gordon is eaten up by it because he lied that the real hero was Batman and not Harvey Dent, and cause of lie in result he lost his family to his job. “Batman was always the hero “..he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.. and so we’ll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he’s not a hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector.. a dark knight.”
Therefore, Gotham PD was going to hunt Batman no matter what Gordon could’ve done they were going to get him for the death of Harvey Dent, so Bruce Wayne wasn’t went into hiding and felt like he wasn’t needed anymore by his still that he protected. And he did just lose the love of his life that too can make a man go mad. I think that’s the reason why that’s the exception to the argument of why it doesn’t contradict it’s self.
ANNNDD in The Dark Knight, The Joker broke Dent and won in the victory “everyone” can be turned to unstable and chaotic. It was disappointing to Batman to see that happen.
Bane, tied up whole thing from Batman Begins with the league of shadows, and i personally didn’t see Marion being Ra’s Al Ghul’s daughter. Bane was very impulsive and just wanted to destroy, destroy, destroy. but i didn’t like that he did it for a girl so SHE could get revenge for her father’s death. that was the only flaw for The Dark Knight Rises.
The whole trilogy i loved. was well scripted.

++++

OmegaLazarus 10 hours ago

I don’t think it contradicts because I don’t think the theme you are speaking of in TDK is asserted. I think it is posited. That is why it is at the end of the film. You see this build up of mistakes and they finally deal with them at the end, but it is too late for Dent. They (Gordan and Bman) think they can (as ALfred says in TDKR) “outsmart the truth,” so they craft a lie. The asserted theme is that Gotham is redeemable (Boat scene), but flawed (SWAT scene). Knowing that, we see how it is best redeemed, through noble lie (nod to Plato) or ugly truth.

The film doesn’t say false hope is better than dashed dreams. It asks whether false hopes are better than dashed dreams. Audiences had a lot of time to debate the question. Now TDKR is here to show us the in-world answer that- “No, it is not.”

++++

DanG 10 hours ago

“the theory that sometimes, a noble lie (that inspires hope) is more important than the truth in its ugly detail”

Noble Lie= Gotham City believes Batman sacrificed his life to save people from nuclear bomb/ Batman’s ID is still a secrete to the public/ Batman is more than a man, he now is a legend/ He is a hero and he wants us to know that there is a “Batman” in all of us!

Ugly truth= Bruce Wayne fixed the auto-pilot to escape into the ocean before the explosion/ Bruce Wayne is “dead” and lives a new life with his EX-CONVICT girlfriend, Selina, in Europe. Alfred and Bruce don’t say Hello but they don’t say Goodbye onscreen. It’s mutually an ambivilant momment.

So that theme is still there, along with its own main theme.

+++

So, one set of lies is replaced with another set of lies?

++++

Levi 7 hours ago

Hi Kofi, love the site. Here’s my take on it.

Different situations call for different actions. That, I think, is why it’s okay for TDKR to convey a “contradicting” message. TDK sort of captures this sentiment in Gordon’s final speech too, when he says Batman is the hero that Gotham deserves, but “not the one that it needs right now”. Also, TDKR isn’t necessarily saying Gordon and Wayne were wrong to do what they did when they lied about Dent. Bane intended to use the truth about Two-Face to create civil unrest, and he succeeded at that, but the fact remains that Gordon and the GCPD were able to do a lot of good because of the decision to reward Gotham for their faith. Their actions are no less selfless or heroic given the state of affairs in TDKR.

Allow me to elaborate here. In TDKR, it’s 8 years later, and the public is being given a distorted version of the truth. Gordon and Wayne may have lied, but it was for the greater good. Bane’s use of the truth is not. What Bane is saying about Dent, Batman, and Gordon is true, but he’s taking it all out of context and lumping it in with another major crises (think financial crises) in order to manipulate the masses. In this case, Gotham doesn’t need a hero like Harvey Dent, they need a Batman, because the police force and even the federal government have been rendered helpless in the situation that Bane has created. Suppose someone like Bane had never come along to out Gordon, then the Harvey Dent act would have continued to do it’s job. Unless Gordon came forward with the truth, but who’s to say that Gordon would have ever come forward? We see him flirting with the idea of revealing the truth to the public, but we’ll never know if he would have actually done it, and if he kept it a secret, nobody other than Bruce Wayne would have known… except for Alfred and Detective Ramirez from TDK.

I think it’s safe to say that neither Bruce nor Alfred would have come forward with the truth. As for Detective Ramirez, she is responsible for aiding the kidnapping of two powerful political figures, and the attempted murder of both of them, one who actually did die. It’s not much of a stretch to assume that she’d keep quiet, considering the amount of good that the Harvey Dent act was doing for the city. And that’s what it all comes down to. The Dent Act wasn’t a bad thing, and TDKR doesn’t imply that it is. Nolan has talked about the fact that a situation has arisen, that has forced Batman to truly fix the problem instead of “peppering over the cracks”, but he never makes one feel as though Gordon or Batman’s decision was flat out wrong. It was Bane and Talia. TDKR does do something pretty good though, and that is, it creates a situation that shows Batman really is needed for Gotham, and not as a figure for the public to despise. It gives closure to what Bruce Wayne wanted to do at the beginning of his journey, and it pays service to the fans who want to see Batman be given his due.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

C1 wrote:
I'm wondering what the "purpose of this Chant is....

Perhaps...???

A new, experimental form of mind controlling the public perhaps? Those DARPA and think-tank guys keep themselves busy, busy busy, no?

Shocked What a Face
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 2:05 pm

Oh, I'm convinced that movies are most certainly a form of mind control, targeting varous audiences with different triggers. Most eggregiously, I think that movies include TRIGGER WORDS that "set-off" programmed alters in MKULTRA-type victims, just as the above clip illustrates.

PS. I find it humerous, and interesting, that this clip occurs in Denver Colorado. What is it about Denver and the surrounding areas?

brainwashing & mind control techniques

http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/

The term "brainwashing" came into common language through the work of American journalist Edward Hunter who was an expert of Oriental issues; the very word being the direct translation of Chinese "hsi-nao". By "hsi-nao" the Chinese meant certain techniques in dealing with adversaries and/or training of officials. To the Western usage the term "brainwashing" spread in the 1950s through several publications depicting the treatment of American soldiers at Chinese prison camp during the Korean War 1950-1953.

Below is a list of the usual brainwashing/mind control techniques used in schools, hospitals, army, religious cults, totalitarian states; with political prisoners and dissidents, mentally insane, some versions of psychoterapy, etc., etc. "Indoctrination" is a more slight and more subliminal form of brainwashing (e.g. commercials). However, these concepts are nothing short of controversial and open to various interpretations, which should be kept in mind while perusing the Web sources below.

Judging by the extremely diverse material on the subject found from the Net, the funny thing about the term "brainwashing" itself is that it can be handily appropriated by just anyone -- whether they were right-wing or left-wing, religious people or anti-cultists -- to support their claims of their opponents (supposedly using these "brainwashing" techniques) being miserable, no-good wretches (see: propaganda). I became not a little bit cynical after wallowing through tons of Web pages by religious bigots, downright wackos (most usual was the claim of government having secret mind control experiments with microwaves) and so-called (American right-wing fascist/racist) patriots, but tried to put here those that I found useful or at least interesting myself. (In other words, after browsing an otherwise decent and respectable-looking page for a while you might start smelling a rat.) I can't guarantee the information found from some of these pages is totally unprejudiced or scientifically verifiable under skeptical observation. So, it's up to you to decide whether to believe them or not.

1) HYPNOSIS - Inducing a high state of suggestibility, often thinly disguised as relaxation or meditation.

a. Repetitive Music (most likely with a beat close to the human heart 45 to 72 beats per minute). Most likely used during "study sessions" as the teacher will say the music helps you relax and concentrate better!

b. Voice Roll (can you say Alan Watt?)-- A "voice roll" is a patterned, paced style used by hypnotists when inducing a trance. It is also used by many lawyers, several of whom are highly trained hypnotists, when they desire to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the jurors. A voice roll can sound as if the speaker were talking to the beat of a metronome or it may sound as though he were emphasizing every word in a monotonous, patterned style. The words will usually be delivered at the rate of 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect.

c. Room "Feel" - The way a room feels is essential to hypnotizing unknowing subjects. It needs special lighting, florescent lights are best because they aren't too dim, but aren't too harsh. Also, Room Temp helps a bit, usually a little cooler than normal room temperature. You need to have the unknowing subjects very relaxed, perhaps even close to falling asleep.

2) PEER GROUP PRESSURE - Suppressing doubt and resistance to new ideas by exploiting the need to belong.

3) "LOVE BOMBING" - Creating a sense of family through physical touch, thought & feeling sharing and emotional bonding.

4) REJECTION OF OLD VALUES - Accelerating acceptance of new lifestyle by constantly denouncing former beliefs and values.

5) CONFUSING DOCTRINE - Encouraging blind acceptance and rejection of logic through complex lectures on an incomprehensible doctrine.

6) METACOMMUNICATION - Implanting subliminal messages by stressing certain key words or phrases in long, confusing lectures.

7) REMOVAL OF PRIVACY - Achieving loss of ability to evaluate logically by preventing private contemplation.

8 ) DISINHIBITION - Encouraging child-like obedience by orchestrating child-like behaviour

9) UNCOMPROMISING RULES - Inducing regression and disorientation by soliciting agreement to seemingly simple rules which regulate mealtimes, bathroom breaks and use of medications.

10) VERBAL ABUSE - Desensitizing through bombardment with foul and abusive language. (Physical abuse, such as torture, is the more extreme form of this.)

11) SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND FATIGUE - Creating disorientation and vulnerability by prolonging mental an physical activity and withholding adequate rest and sleep.

12) DRESS CODES - Removing individuality by demanding conformity to the group dress code.

13) CHANTING OR SINGING - Eliminating non-cult ideas through group repetition of mind-narrowing chants or phrases.

14) CONFESSION - Encouraging the destruction of individual ego through confession of personal weaknesses and innermost feelings of doubt.

15) FINANCIAL COMMITMENT - Achieving increased dependence on the group by 'burning bridges' to the past, through the donation of assets.

16) FINGER POINTING - Creating a false sense of righteousness by pointing to the shortcomings of the outside world.

17) ISOLATION - Inducing loss of reality by physical separation from family, friends, society and rational references.

18) CONTROLLED APPROVAL - Maintaining vulnerability and confusion by alternately rewarding and punishing similar actions.

19) CHANGE OF DIET - Creating disorientation and increased susceptibility to emotional arousal by depriving the nervous system of necessary nutrients through the use of special diets and/or fasting. Also applying drugs for these purposes fall in this category.

20) GAMES - Inducing dependence on the group by introducing games with obscure rules.

21) NO QUESTIONS - Accomplishing automatic acceptance of beliefs by discouraging questions.

22) GUILT - Reinforcing the need for 'salvation' by exaggerating the sins of the former lifestyles.

23) FEAR - Maintaining loyalty and obedience to the group by threatening soul, life or limb for the slightest 'negative' thought, word or deed.

Three Principles of Re-Education

1) REPETITION - Going through the same subject over and over again until it is known by heart.

2) ACTIVITY PEDAGOGICS - The subjects are never left alone nor give any private time of their own, they are always in activity.

3) CRITICISM AND SELF-CRITICISM - The subjects are supposed to feel uncertain; under the constant threat of being humiliated and despised.

In the Korean War the "criticism and self-criticism" sessions held for the American prisoners of war by the Chinese clearly had deeper effects than the POWs could initially comprehend, and when they found out, it was too late. In the beginning many prisoners found this whole procedure just childish, and were inclined to take it merely as something of a joke, but without them being able to realize it, the situation of being subjected constantly to the criticism of one's comrades became humiliating.

That a grown-up person should publicly discuss one's habits or inclinations -- some of them of very private nature -- confess one's faults, receive strong criticism for insignificant misdemeanours, will not be indeed in the course of time anything to be considered childish or playful: it simply will be experienced as insulting. This continuing feeling of humiliation became crucial in the gradual psychological break-up of the prisoners' personalities. Furthermore, this ongoing process of "criticism and self-criticism" was bound to cause mistrust for one's own comrades: it was the tactics of "divide and conquer" as the ancient Romans would have called it. ("Criticism and self-criticism" were also widely applied during China's "Cultural Revolution" starting in 1966, as a method of "re-education".)

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 1:20 pm

C1 wrote:
Oh, I'm convinced that movies are most certainly a form of mind control, targeting varous audiences with different triggers. Most eggregiously, I think that movies include TRIGGER WORDS that "set-off" programmed alters in MKULTRA-type victims, just as the above clip illustrates.

I haven't seen the movie yet but this is certainly extremely odd -- to hve ten whole uninterrupted minutes of an hypnotic chant, with nothing else going on in the movie....??! It seems as though they've chosen the Batman movies for their weirder psyops - as with the Heath Ledger death which occurred during the previous Batman outing. Very disturbing..

Quote :
PS. I find it humerous, and interesting, that this clip occurs in Denver Colorado. What is it about Denver and the surrounding areas?

The UNBELIEVABLY MACABRE Denver Airport- (I will post some images of this incredible site shortly)!

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 1:45 pm

Note: This scenario seems to almost perfectly replicate the plot of the movie Minority Report- Scary stuff; I think Jon Rappoport is 'right on' in his projection, too, unfortunately..

===
THE BATMAN OP EXPANDS: YOU SHOT THOSE PEOPLE

by Jon Rappoport
August 2, 2012
www.nomorefakenews.com

The Batman-murder psy-op is expanding.

It aims to blow up one horrible crime into a vicious general lie.

Now we're told that a U of Colorado "threat assessment team" was aware of "problems with James Holmes" in June, a month before he committed murder and mayhem in the Aurora theater.

http://www.ydr.com/nation-world/ci_21213539/?source=hot_topics

The covert op is unfolding. "Threat assessment team" is a way of claiming that problems Holmes was having are not unique to him; in fact, this is a society-wide problem. Otherwise, why would a threat assessment team exist in the first place?

And what is the supposed problem? Mental illness. It's a chronic epidemic.

The subliminal psyop asserts that derangement is in the nature of the human condition; more specifically, it's in the nature of the brain.

"Threat assessment team" becomes a symbol that lets the public know the Batman murders are a symptom of a wider situation. According to the promoted story line, we the people need threat assessment teams, and not just at the U of Colorado.

The op called the Aurora massacre isn't just about taking people's guns away. It's about inventing a pressing need for controlling mental illnessbefore it manifests as violence.

And once that fallacious concept is planted, the psyop pros can not only suggest we have to snitch on "suspicious behavior," they can demand the government expand threat assessment throughout society in order to make predictions and grab people and "treat" them before they spin out of control and do something horrible.

Who assesses and predicts threat? Who develops algorithms that can identify potential murderers among us? Psychiatrists.

In 1988, in my book, AIDS INC., I warned that fascism would stand the best chance of spreading across the world through medical operations, because "medical science" flies no partisan political banners, seems to take no side, appears to be all about objective research and healing.

So YOU are reinvented as a potential Batman murderer. You could go off. You could snap. You could fall victim to a brain malfunction. You could give way to your darker impulses. No one is immune.

Therefore, I have to be protected from you, and you have to be protected from me.

That's the lie and that's the op.

What is the op hiding? The fact that the psychiatric drugs cause violence. It's not mental illness. It's the drugs used to treat invented and concocted and fabricated "mental disorders."

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/the-school-shooting-white-paper/

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/statistics/SMI_AASR.shtml

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro99/web1/Murphy.html

http://www.breggin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=66

In other words, we're looking at a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In the widest terms, the op involves randomly seeding society with the violence-causing psychiatric drugs, and then, when inexplicable murders and suicides occur, step in behind that and call it "mental illness" and implement far-reaching threat-assessment strategies to put the whole society in a straitjacket.

When I say "concoct and invent mental illnesses," I mean that literally.

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/the-liars-liar/

These so-called disorders are put in place by committees of psychiatrists, who slice and dice and chop human suffering, pain, and confusion into fancy categories, for which there are no diagnostic tests.

So it may look like Dr. Lynne Fenton, James Holmes' psychiatrist, and her threat assessment team missed the boat on Holmes and should come in for heavy criticism, but the truth is: the Aurora massacre will only serve to strengthen psychiatry's position as the preeminent authority on violence prevention.

Here are two examples of how this bogus "prevention" will be achieved. Soon, we will see drugs planted with tiny transmitters that remotely let "health providers" know whether people are complying with their prescribed medication schedules.

http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/07/digital-pills-make-their-way-to-market.html

What better way to pretend that patients with mental disorders are being kept in line, before they can commit egregious crimes?

The other example is far-reaching to the extreme. It is Obamacare itself. Under the new law, the US Dept. of Health and Human Services is tasked with compiling, yes, a comprehensive list of all diseases and disorders. Step two is listing the approved treatments for these conditions.

At some point, we will see both the diagnoses and the drugs for: prevention of those (fictional) mental disorders that "could lead to violence." The assumption that you or I or anyone could be the next Batman killer will be built into the system. So will the drug "cure."

On that day, the Brave New World will reveal more of its ugly countenance.

The basic and strongest argument against what is coming is the freedom to choose or refuse medication. Universally, people still recognize this principle. They understand it. They support it, intellectually and viscerally. This is a freedom anyone can grasp. It must be pursued without compromise.

Otherwise, it could be you who are said to be potentially dangerous.

It could be you who are sedated into being harmless and therefore a Safe Citizen.

They might even give you an ID package which designates your preferred status. And in your addled condition, you might wear the ID as a badge of honor.

What we are witnessing here is Clockwork Orange reconfigured. The jumping off point is James Holmes. But unlike the key figure in Stanley Kubrick's film, Holmes doesn't have to be the actual killer. He could merely be a designated patsy left holding the bag. He is, either way, the occasion for implementing medical strategies to condition people into androidal "inner peace."

Which means passivity, and the acceptance of the Psychiatric Society.

www.nomorefakenews.com
qjrconsulting@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 8:15 pm

James Holmes father - FICO scientist

This may be noise but interesting none the less.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 10:27 pm

Denver International Airport - Predictive Programming Site?
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 1:20 pm

C1 wrote:
Allow me to elaborate here. In TDKR, it’s 8 years later, and the public is being given a distorted version of the truth. Gordon and Wayne may have lied, but it was for the greater good. Bane’s use of the truth is not. What Bane is saying about Dent, Batman, and Gordon is true, but he’s taking it all out of context and lumping it in with another major crises (think financial crises) in order to manipulate the masses. In this case, Gotham doesn’t need a hero like Harvey Dent, they need a Batman, because the police force and even the federal government have been rendered helpless in the situation that Bane has created.
Pulling from the article (analyse of Batman move) above, I believe that the above quote sums-up the message being sent by the movie: the established institutions of western civilization have failed the public, so now it needs a badass elite force, accountable to no one, to restore order. Sounds to me to be quite similar to what the elite are seeking next.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 1:26 pm

Silent Wind wrote:
James Holmes father - FICO scientist

This may be noise but interesting none the less.
Well, why of course his dad is an elite-serving technocrat... makes perfect sense, as they alway always use their OWN. The public are always spectators, no matter the deed, that's what the movie "Network" showed us.

I couldn't get this link to work, but found this one at Huffpo
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/robert-holmes-james-holmes-father-arrives-colorado_n_1690807.html

Back to top Go down
mike lewis

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 2:06 am

The James Holmes Conspiracy is for those who do not believe the story being told by the government and media.

James Eagan Holmes is the suspected perpetrator of a mass shooting that occurred on July 20, 2012, at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. He had no known criminal record prior to the shooting.

Several witness testimonies, news reports, theories and ideas behind the motives of the crime.

Topics discussed include the second suspect, weapons, police audio analysis, James Holmes education and bio, LIBOR scandal, MK Ultra, Project Gunrunner, and several other important elements. Several new pieces of evidence and testimonies all in one video.

http://vimeo.com/48327644#at=0

Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 2:25 am

Feel like I've been brainwashed after watching that. Not from the video itself per say, but it is odd how at this point it is telling me exactly what I expected and to that end "want" to hear. It's also odd how these "documentaries" pop up for each event so quickly.
Back to top Go down
mike lewis

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 9:56 am

Clairvoyant wrote:
Feel like I've been brainwashed after watching that. Not from the video itself per say, but it is odd how at this point it is telling me exactly what I expected and to that end "want" to hear. It's also odd how these "documentaries" pop up for each event so quickly.

I know what you mean, but is it really that mysterious or odd that someone would investigate an occurrence such as this and make a video to document the findings, an occurrence that has so many anomalies and strange coincidences attached to it is bound to draw a fair bit of scrutiny, especially in an age where the information and the media is so readily accessible to so many. You aren't surprised by the information because you are not new to it, but there are many, many people, the great majority in fact, who don't swim in these waters and for them that documentary would be a real eye opener.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 1:11 am

mike lewis wrote:
Clairvoyant wrote:

I know what you mean, but is it really that mysterious or odd that someone would investigate an occurrence such as this and make a video to document the findings, an occurrence that has so many anomalies and strange coincidences attached to it is bound to draw a fair bit of scrutiny, especially in an age where the information and the media is so readily accessible to so many. You aren't surprised by the information because you are not new to it, but there are many, many people, the great majority in fact, who don't swim in these waters and for them that documentary would be a real eye opener.

No it's not surprising but I also think that the official story and then at least one "conspiracy theory" is sanctioned. I'm curious, has anyone heard what Alex Jones has been saying about all the recent shootings?
Back to top Go down
mike lewis

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:44 pm

Quote :
A Colorado university just 16 miles away from the site of Friday morning’s deadly ‘Batman’ massacre staged an identical exercise the very same day in which students were trained how to react to a gunman firing at people in a movie theater.

“Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine is in the middle of holding specialized classes in disaster life support for 150 second-year medical students. Along with response to natural disasters like hurricanes and floods and terrorist attacks, one of the scenarios being used to train the students is how to respond if a shooter fires at people in a movie theater and also uses a bomb in the attack,” reports the Denver Post.

The added detail of a bomb being used in the drill makes the similarity with the shooting even more creepy given the fact that gunman James Holmes used a smoke bomb during his deadly assault.

The drill was part of an Advanced Disaster Life Support Training exercise which involves emergency specialist physicians. The shootings in Aurora were actually incorporated into the training at the University which took place just hours after the massacre.

“The irony is amazing, just amazing,” said Rocky Vista Dean Dr. Bruce Dubin.

The school drill was just one of a number of strange coincidences that eerily paralleled the tragic massacre druing which 12 people were killed dozens more injured.

One of them was a 1986 Batman cartoon in which “a crazed, gun-toting loner walks into a movie theater and begins shooting it up.”

As Angus Hogwarth notes, there are numerous other paralells with the Batman series involving acts of violence taking place in theaters.

In another shocking coincidence, a trailer that preceded The Dark Knight Rises for a movie called Gangster Squad shows gangsters emerging from behind the screen to shoot up a movie theater. Warner Brothers were forced to desperately pull the trailer within hours of the Aurora shooting.
http://www.infowars.com/eerie-coincidence-colorado-university-had-identical-drill-on-same-day-as-batman-massacre/

Quote :

Real life shooting imitates training exercise at Parker medical school
Posted: 07/21/2012 12:41:40 AM MDT
Updated: 07/21/2012 12:43:24 AM MDT
By Nancy Lofholm
The Denver Post

The tragedy that played out in an Aurora movie theater Friday was ironically paralleled as a classroom learning experience in a medical school in Parker the same day.

Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine is in the middle of holding specialized classes in disaster life support for 150 second-year medical students. Along with response to natural disasters like hurricanes and floods and terrorist attacks, one of the scenarios being used to train the students is how to respond if a shooter fires at people in a movie theater and also uses a bomb in the attack.

"The irony is amazing, just amazing," said Rocky Vista Dean Dr. Bruce Dubin.

He said emergency specialist physicians from Parkland Hospital in Dallas as well as from several other emergency programs around the country are teaching the Advanced Disaster Life Support Training. Rocky Vista is the only medical school in the nation to make that training a part of the curriculum.

"They are trained to respond in every type of disaster," Dubin said.

The shootings in Aurora were incorporated into the teaching Friday, Dubin said.

"It made these medical students very aware that these kinds of things can happen anywhere," he said. "The events of this tragedy have helped to drive that home."
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21126462/real-life-shooting-imitates-training-exercise-at-parker

Batman shooting R620-7287416e80922620fccb76fdf86fa724
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 1:15 am

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/aurora.html

I remember C1 always stating that who knows if the news actually happened or not. Well the link above may be something that supports that. I have not done any research on it but Jim Stone had a great report about Fukishima and this one looks to be good as well with court documents being thrown out or so the story goes. Anyways enjoy a new twist on this one.
Back to top Go down
mike lewis

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 3:05 am

I think C1 is right, events that do happen are covered up or whitewashed by the media and the media has also been known to manufacture events. I think the Aurora shootings did most likely occur and that there were casualties and fatalities because it is just too close to home and too many people were involved for the story to be entirely fabricated. There is another bit of similar nonsense going around net about how nobody died in the 9/11 attacks, there are also the "no-planer" theories which I have always found to be completely preposterous and perhaps even cointel disinfo to provocateur infighting and/or discredit the more plausible theories that contradict the official narrative.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 8:04 pm

The no plane theories are only as preposterous as you think un-revealed tech is limited. It could go either way based on the limited information we have IMO.
Back to top Go down
mike lewis

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012, 4:30 am

The no plane theories are preposterous to advocate because they are so far outside the realm of perceived reality, sure it's possible, but for most people the theory will be found so immensely implausible that even mentioning it will permanently turn them off to the false flag theory.

The theory is also preposterous because it violates the law of parsimony, it does not explain anything that cannot be explained by more conventional mechanisms while adding unnecessary and fantastic elements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batman shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman shooting   Batman shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman shooting
Page 1 of 1