WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Smoking....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Smoking.... Empty
PostSubject: Smoking....   Smoking.... EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 2:35 pm

Interesting comments regarding Smoking from the Political Ponerology book...

http://www.amazon.com/Political-Ponerology-Science-Adjusted-Purposes/product-reviews/1897244258

++++

comment ...

I made it through three quarters of the book and got to the editors footnote that said that smoking may make people less susceptible to political evil, and that second hand smoke may make children less vulnerable. This being why, he claims, the Nazis and the US campaigned against smoking. That was too much, enough was enough.

+++

response...

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1M16M485MUF7M/

The author of this customer review says he finally put down the book when he read a footnote that claimed that smoking may make people less susceptible to political evil, etc. Actually it has been proven that nicotine (for all of its negative effects) does have the positive effect of sharpening the mind. (I get a mental image of the very astute broadcast journalist, Edward R. Murrow, who always had a cigarette in his mouth.) Nicotinic acid (niacin) is a form of vitamin B3 and is closely related chemically to nicotine. And Niacinamide, likewise, is a form of B3 (it's an amide of niacin). Both of these close relatives of nicotine have been tested and applied in the prevention and treatment of alzheimer's and forms of dementia. I myself have used it successfully to just sharpen the mind (as I assume Murrow and many others to have done with cigarettes). Now, this research on nicotine and niacin derivatives does tend to support the alleged claim that smoking makes people less susceptible to "political evil" (let's just call it disinformation and manipulation). Perhaps the authorities who wanted to eliminate smoking knew or sensed this. After all, the last thing they want is a mentally sharp populace capable of seeing through the illusions they generate in order to maintain control.

Anyone who wants to read about nicotine derivatives can begin by going to Wikipedia and looking up nicotine, nicotinic acid, niacin, nicotinamide, niacinamide. William Kaufman was the MD who studied the effects of niacinamide on arthritis and mental function in the 1930's. An article on his work appears in the Feb., 2009 issue of the "Alternatives" health newsletter of Dr. David Williams.

"The proper functioning of the mind is known to require the presence in the brain of molecules of many different substances. ...Mental disease, usually associated with physical disease, results from a low concentration in the brain of any one of the following vitamins: thiamine (Bl), nicotinic acid or nicotinamide (B3)..."[etc.] "...Other investigators, especially Osmond, Smythies, and Hoffer, have advocated end used nicotinic acid in large doses for the treatment of schizophrenia."

(From an article titled "Orthomolecular Psychiatry" by Dr. Linus Pauling, found at http://profiles.nlm.nih.gov/MM/B/B/J/Q/_/mmbbjq.ocr )

++++

R. Brown's information is a splendid contribution and a great testimonial for niacinamide, which also rectifies cholesterol balance by lowering LDL and raising HDL. Sharper minds are in great need these days under the psychological siege of neocon-billionnaire takeover efforts that began with the linguistic manipulations during Reagan's administration (eg the "L-word"; and "govt IS the problem" while growing govt). Thanks, R.Brown.
N. Brown (no relation)

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Smoking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking....   Smoking.... EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

Great article. +100
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

Smoking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking....   Smoking.... EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 4:44 pm

Cigarettes have also been poisoned with chemical substances to help further negate the positive effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking....   Smoking.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoking....
Page 1 of 1