Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 How do you envision the system?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: How do you envision the system?   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:55 pm

The system, the simulacrum, the powers that be. Concepts of society and control that are clearly visible, but how do they actually work? What do they look like? One hurdle that you will always run into when trying to take someone outside of the cave so to speak, is that they will want you to first answer this question. This becomes a problem because the answer is not at all simple and quite profound, but they want it to be simple otherwise they will likely reject it. They want to know who gave the order for 9/11, who tells congress how to vote, who tells who what to say in the media.

At first this seems like a completely reasonable demand to make, if you are saying everything is "controlled", certainly you know who is behind it right? I made the same mistake too when I first began to hear, but fortunately I was able to hold back my skepticism for a moment, long enough to look deeper.

The answer is that when you have something so powerful, so far reaching, so overwhelming that it is dominated nearly every single aspect of your entire life. It has defined your world view, your view of your own humanity, your spirituality, your view of the universe - all of it is (or was) a reflection of the system's will and desire. Forget congress and the media, and realize how thoroughly and completely it has manipulated YOU. Perhaps it's methods for other things are not so different.

For my own understanding, I have come to see that systems themselves can take on a life of their own. Not just simply being alive like a machine in motion, but with some kind of actual consciousness. Perhaps not too unlike our own experiences of being alive.

If you consider a human body, it is made up of millions or billions of cells. These cells can all be seen as individuals, perhaps lacking our consciousness but still having their own lives to live. Places to go, people to see, food to eat, birth and death. They all exist in their life cycle that is the society of your human body. While they may be mostly mindless drones, the still exist as an individual life force. For the most part they will work together, while still having acts of unrest and rebellion. They will even fight and kill each other to preserve or destroy the system, depending on what their role has become.

Now look at technology, the driving force behind our society, behind the control. Technology is the actual puppet string so to speak, but perhaps it is so much more than that. Perhaps we have already created AI, and it is slowly working it's way towards running the show. Look around you and tell me you don't see mindless drones everywhere, tell me you don't see them increasing at an exponential rate. Technology has a will and desire of it's own, that is decidedly anti-human. That would see us has cells in it's body. It is constantly using us to reproduce itself, to improve itself, to evolve itself - at our own peril. I can and will use us against each other to preserve itself, while we will go against our own will and desire to preserve it.

We are all in some way (unless for those completely outside of the system) working towards a singular point of creating something bigger than ourselves, with our one greatest trait that defines us: intelligence, consciousness, a soul. However you wish to describe it. The moment that is accomplished, it will be improved upon, endlessly. An A.I. But in this case it perhaps is not so artificial at all, but is using us to manifest itself?

I used to think that every human enjoyed the same level of consciousness that I did. The truth is I have made great efforts over the past few years to increase my cognitive power, while post voluntarily give it away.

Think about it.


Last edited by Clairvoyant on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind



Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision the system?   Thu 24 Nov 2011, 1:26 am

One definitely has to confront their own demons and question EVERYTHING that made them, them. Its hard to do no doubt about it. We have let others (friends, family, enemies, media, etc..) define us and have grown comfortable doing so, but its all an illusion. I think swallowing that red pill is hard to bear but one I would do to infinity to know the truth.

It was hard at first but the more I thought about all of these things I the less I wanted to be fooled. Its like getting out of the matrix, the real white light hurts your eyes badly at first so much so that you want to resist opening them but the more you do the easier it gets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision the system?   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 4:23 pm

I think WE have already become mechanized in our observations, orientations, decisions and actions (OODA).... I think that happened (had to happen) first..... we had to become mechanized in order to be "pursuaded" to collectively need and embrace this latest form of technique (digital technology). Hence, we became the first order machines that found that they needed to design, develop, deploy and utilize more machines. From my research, this mechanization focus, at least its latest form, started immediatedly at the conclusion of WWII with the Macy Conferences. I've just started to research the "Mechanization of the Mind" and am finding significant work in this area, which I have yet to purchase and read. That's next.

The only way to break away from this technology spiral is to break ourselve away from our own mechanized view of the world. As we've all found here, that takes great sacrifice, self reflection, research and thinking. Unfortunately, not many see the need, or if they do, will invest accordingly.

While on the one hand it is a very sad realization, on the other, having progressed down this path, I'm finding a much more glorious world than I ever imagined. Looking beyond their system of simulacrum I find an endless world of possibilities with incredibly beauty. The problem is, that's is so damn easy to lapse into a focus on their evil system and all of its traps and deceipt. Keeping a balance, as Ellue talks about in his book on The Kingdom, is they key to sanity, at least for me.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Ben Steigmann

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision the system?   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:06 am

C1 wrote:
I think WE have already become mechanized in our observations, orientations, decisions and actions (OODA).... I think that happened (had to happen) first..... we had to become mechanized in order to be "pursuaded" to collectively need and embrace this latest form of technique (digital technology). Hence, we became the first order machines that found that they needed to design, develop, deploy and utilize more machines. From my research, this mechanization focus, at least its latest form, started immediatedly at the conclusion of WWII with the Macy Conferences. I've just started to research the "Mechanization of the Mind" and am finding significant work in this area, which I have yet to purchase and read. That's next.

The only way to break away from this technology spiral is to break ourselve away from our own mechanized view of the world. As we've all found here, that takes great sacrifice, self reflection, research and thinking. Unfortunately, not many see the need, or if they do, will invest accordingly.

While on the one hand it is a very sad realization, on the other, having progressed down this path, I'm finding a much more glorious world than I ever imagined. Looking beyond their system of simulacrum I find an endless world of possibilities with incredibly beauty. The problem is, that's is so damn easy to lapse into a focus on their evil system and all of its traps and deceipt. Keeping a balance, as Ellue talks about in his book on The Kingdom, is they key to sanity, at least for me.

Where would one find out more about the Macy conferences, beyond the film "Das Netz"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision the system?   Fri 09 Dec 2011, 11:34 am

I've been thinking more about this mechanized style of observation and thinking.

It seems like it is largely just the popular scientific method, which pervades everything. I still think the scientific method can have some good uses, but it has become or is becoming the be all end all source of truth, god itself if you will. For there to be any hope of it having good use, it's limitations need to be acknowledged openly, but we see quite the opposite.

The scientific method requires control and repetition. Control and repetition require total domination. I believe we are approaching a human consciousness that considers anything it cannot dominate as not part of reality, and irrelevant. Maybe we're already there? Most people certain seem to be.

The UFO phenomenon is a perfect example of this, the reports are endless, obviously there is *something* real to it. But because it cannot be dominated, people choose to think it's nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision the system?   Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

Blissentia wrote:
Where would one find out more about the Macy conferences, beyond the film "Das Netz"?
I was planning on organizing my Macy Conference resources over the holidays and comprising a list of docs and subsequent books written. I haven't done this yet, but I will. I'll post here when I'm done.

I think that this really forms the missing piece...and helps to describe the underlying science behind the current system. These guys started right after WWII, I guess because they realized that their forceful approach was either not going to work, or that THAT approach was designed to be a dialectical action, designed to push us in our current direction and justification for ONE world with a totally fused public.

Anyway, I'll post when I've assembled.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision the system?   Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:15 pm

Clairvoyant wrote:
I've been thinking more about this mechanized style of observation and thinking.

It seems like it is largely just the popular scientific method, which pervades everything. I still think the scientific method can have some good uses, but it has become or is becoming the be all end all source of truth, god itself if you will. For there to be any hope of it having good use, it's limitations need to be acknowledged openly, but we see quite the opposite.

The scientific method requires control and repetition. Control and repetition require total domination. I believe we are approaching a human consciousness that considers anything it cannot dominate as not part of reality, and irrelevant. Maybe we're already there? Most people certain seem to be.

The UFO phenomenon is a perfect example of this, the reports are endless, obviously there is *something* real to it. But because it cannot be dominated, people choose to think it's nothing.
Good post.

As for the UFO phenomenon, this is an external force talked about in the Club of Rome strategies. The public is going to have to see our plight as one that is coming from forces beyond our vision and beyond our control, therefore it is not combatible and submission the only answer. Further, I see this as an attack on God, for if the public buys into an external alien forces, then how does one still believe in God as a force? When the concept of God is destroyed, then the public will submit to the will of other men, or the will of some alien force, however they are presented.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do you envision the system?   

Back to top Go down
 
How do you envision the system?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» One Woman in India dies every hour due to the dowry system
» Minecraft's Coordinate System
» Award system
» Latest Topics (new system)
» Warning system?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Philosophy-
Jump to: