WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

No Lack of Compassion There

Go down 
+2
LindyLady
incognito
6 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

No Lack of Compassion There Empty
PostSubject: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:44 pm

Here's a telling thread from RPFs. It'll probably get moved to HT and you'll need to login to view. Whatever happened (MKULTRA/false flag, etc) people are still dead.

Did Ft Hood shooting hurt Nov 5 fundraiser?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=217884

As an aside, here is a tweet that cheapseats posted this morning.
"Political Junkies of DEVOTED variety actually posted about whether
Fort Hood slaughter undermined MONEY BOMB fundraiser. Color me
disgusted."
http://twitter.com/mindofmo
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 5:54 pm

And they ripped me a new one for calling their assinine moderators "a moron" in a PM.

Well, at least they are finally showing their hand to anyone who still has working brain cells.

This will certainly 'get out' across the Web and make them look bad. I just wonder of the self destruction is deliberately created or just sheer arrogance.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:19 pm

I was kind of speechless when I saw that headline this am.

I wonder if they've completely lost it - contact with what is decency??

Turns a person's stomach, it does.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 2:06 am

ramallamamama wrote:
Here's a telling thread from RPFs. It'll probably get moved to HT and you'll need to login to view. Whatever happened (MKULTRA/false flag, etc) people are still dead.

Did Ft Hood shooting hurt Nov 5 fundraiser?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=217884

As an aside, here is a tweet that cheapseats posted this morning.
"Political Junkies of DEVOTED variety actually posted about whether
Fort Hood slaughter undermined MONEY BOMB fundraiser. Color me
disgusted."
http://twitter.com/mindofmo

LOL, Here's one of the replies from an RPFer:

No Lack of Compassion There Post_new
Today, 02:20 AM

Dionysus
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2400422", true);

No Lack of Compassion There Icon1

No,
the nuclear bomb that ended the Earth hurt the fundraiser. Don't worry,
we've already seeded another planet with human DNA, which should
presently evolve, develop civilization and technology, and then we're
going to have the BEST MONEY BOMB EVER!
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 12:26 pm

Dionysus got it right... other than ignoring it, mocking this thread is the next best option.
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 2:11 pm

Yup.
They have *no shame*......
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 3:00 pm

Oh but they get upset when other sociopaths are insensitive.

Obama's Insensitivity Following Fort Hood Shooting
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=218045
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 3:47 pm

I haven't been there in over a year, but I wonder what would happen if I posted something similar on the day that Ron Paul or his wife dies. I'm sure I would be banned for such a post, and scolded to no end.

Why can't they see what they are? Please don't let this happen here. Continual self inspection and evaluation are critical.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 6:02 pm

its wrote:
Why can't they see what they are? Please don't let this happen here. Continual self inspection and evaluation are critical.

I think the most of the hardcore members got suckered in (albeit like some of us did) with a real desire for freedom that lead to a growing amount personal time and resources donated to the cause...which eventually leads more prideful individuals down a path where they will refuse to turn back or even re-question their motives and logic. It has really just been sad for me to watch, but maybe I gave them too much credit on day one.

Then there are others who are staking a political career on "the movement", these few will NEVER have an honest comment or open thought on anything outside of the Ron Paul dogma yet they are held in highest respect within the group. Eventually I started to realize that loyalty to the ideals of the movement (which means loyalty to leaders in the movement, as it is), and ultimately loyalty towards the god-figure Ron Paul was the path to respect and praise in that group, regardless of whatever free thinking and open/honest discussion was squelched and/or undermined in the process.

Reminds me so much of the Ayn Rand cult, and I have to suspect the Ron Paul was a designed vector from day one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Lack of Compassion There   No Lack of Compassion There Empty

Back to top Go down

No Lack of Compassion There
Page 1 of 1