WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

The Coming Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:22 pm

One reason for the acceleration of the rate at which we will see the coming chaos is due to the work of Norbert Weiner, who helped show that order could exist within "local enclaves" inside the chaos. Since the elite scientists believed that that social chaos was coming no matter what , they decided they better get in front of it and figure out how to be the ones who ran the enclaves. Further, it also became important to them to be the ones to control the rate of chaotic devolution, so the pace of transition to chaos is manufactured so that no one else can control it.

Quote :
"As entropy [chaos] increases, the universe, and all closed systems in the universe, tend naturally to deteriorate and lose their distinctiveness, to move from the least to the most probable state, from a state of organization and differentiation in which distinctions and forms exist, to a state of chaos and sameness. In Gibbs' universe order is least probable, chaos most probable. But while the universe as a whole, tends to run down, there are local enclaves of whose direction seems opposed to that of the universe at large and in which there is a limited and temporary tendency for organization to increase. Life finds its home in these enclaves. It is with this point of view at its core that the new science of Cybernetics began its development."

Norbert Wiener,
The Human Use of Human Beings: Cybernetics and Society
http://www.amazon.com/Human-Use-Beings-Cybernetics-Paperback/dp/0306803208

I think I've spoken before about Complexity Theory and Power Laws, as they come into play here, as both were developed in order to control the chaos. I'll try to revisit these again in this thread to see if I can help tie all this together.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 3:19 pm

C1 wrote:
One reason for the acceleration of the rate at which we will see the coming chaos is due to the work of Norbert Weiner, who helped show that order could exist within "local enclaves" inside the chaos. Since the elite scientists believed that that social chaos was coming no matter what , they decided they better get in front of it and figure out how to be the ones who ran the enclaves. Further, it also became important to them to be the ones to control the rate of chaotic devolution, so the pace of transition to chaos is manufactured so that no one else can control it.

Quote :
"As entropy [chaos] increases, the universe, and all closed systems in the universe, tend naturally to deteriorate and lose their distinctiveness, to move from the least to the most probable state, from a state of organization and differentiation in which distinctions and forms exist, to a state of chaos and sameness. In Gibbs' universe order is least probable, chaos most probable. But while the universe as a whole, tends to run down, there are local enclaves of whose direction seems opposed to that of the universe at large and in which there is a limited and temporary tendency for organization to increase. Life finds its home in these enclaves. It is with this point of view at its core that the new science of Cybernetics began its development."

Norbert Wiener,
The Human Use of Human Beings: Cybernetics and Society
http://www.amazon.com/Human-Use-Beings-Cybernetics-Paperback/dp/0306803208

I think I've spoken before about Complexity Theory and Power Laws, as they come into play here, as both were developed in order to control the chaos. I'll try to revisit these again in this thread to see if I can help tie all this together.

I would appreciate if you would speak of this again, as I'm not clear on their application -- also not clear on which part of the chaos we are in now (if that makes sense) and whether the 'chaos' being spoken of is the massive mind manipulation most of humanity has been subjected to (?), or something else....

It's interesting to note that the definition for "cybernetics" has been taking quite a few twists and turns, in various places where I've encountered it. I think this word is a very troublesome word (concept), because it so lends itself to confusion and, it seems, multiple meanings ... a perfect recipe for getting lost in arguments IMHO! Sad
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 11:08 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
It's interesting to note that the definition for "cybernetics" has been taking quite a few twists and turns, in various places where I've encountered it. I think this word is a very troublesome word (concept), because it so lends itself to confusion and, it seems, multiple meanings ... a perfect recipe for getting lost in arguments IMHO! Sad

The French "cybernétique" was coined in 1834 by André-Marie Ampère (1775-1836). The English "cybernetics" first appeared in Cybernetics, or Control and Communication in the Animal and Machine (1948), a book by Norbert Wiener (1894-1964). These and related words in other languages are rooted in the ancient Greek word κυβερνητικός or kybernetikos, meaning good at steering. Kybernetes (sometimes spelled kubernetes) denoted a rudder, rudder-man, steersman, or skipper. The Latin form was gubernetes or, later, gubernator.

The phrase Kybernetike tekhne — the art of the helmsman — was favored by Aristotle, tekhne meaning "art" (from which we get the word technology).
Aristotle insisted that tekhne implied, not mere knowledge or skill, but teleological or goal-oriented activity.

To Aristotle, in short, governance was an art, not a science.

~~~~~
~~~~

To say that cybernetics is the "science" of communication, feedback, and control in mechanical, biological, and social systems (as some do) derogates from the vital point that cybernetics is an "art" focused on converting knowledge (including arguably-irreducible limits upon knowledge) into choice (including the choice not to choose) and converting choice into action (including deliberate — deliberative? — inaction).

http://www.jurlandia.org/cybsoc.htm

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 6:22 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
I just had a look around the Web and see what you are talking about. It seems the COINTEL actors are attempting to usurp the word "cybernetics" and to diffuse its meaning with loads of nonsensical noise. Oh brother.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 1:31 pm

C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
I just had a look around the Web and see what you are talking about. It seems the COINTEL actors are attempting to usurp the word "cybernetics" and to diffuse its meaning with loads of nonsensical noise. Oh brother.

I think it is mostly being used to mean "gigantic computerized system that will be used to control everybody", against which we have no chance.

I think it's perfectly suited for its purpose, to confuse rather than to communicate (like so much else of what passes for communication, today.)
Ie: language as a tool of confusion--very much so

Sad
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

Well, AJ has already grabbed this vector and is seeking to make it totally obtuse, rubbing his COINTEL kooties all over it so as to totally discredit any discussion of the topic by so-called educated minds. It's one of AJ's main roles. Which means, his staff is reading this forum. It also is an example of how OODA loops work, for he is trying to get in front of an emerging vector and lead it before it can be used to educate and empower those that they seek to enslave. Interesting to see Cybernetics sued against us in real time.

Here's one thing I found on AJ's side... what crap:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php

"#OccupyWallStreet has grassroots transformed into #OccupyTheFed
#OccupyWallStreet was timed to coincide with a grassroots blowback to all of the theft by the Private Federal Reserve psychopaths. Through the use of actuarial date, predictive intelligence modeling, and cybernetic feedback loops (all unconstitutional and treasonous operations run by the CIA/InQtel/Google, IBM, Telecoms, etc.), Rockefeller Foundation and others have predicted a groundswell of backlash to their 100+ years of destabilizing the constitutional republic. This has been exposed through various leaked documents including Colonel House's letter in 1919, the Reese commission reports, the World Bank documents, and Agenda 21. Through the Eurocratic Elites' standard operating procedures since the compromised French Revolution, various G7 operatives like George Soros and Ben Bernanke have attempted to co-op this grass roots outcry with their %OccupyWallStreet operations which was started by a cybernetics group of austerity loving propagandists. The anti-capitalist rhetoric in the heart of New York City which has already been targeted by the false flag events of 9/11 was likely too much fr freedom loving Americans to stand. With the assistance of thousands of End the Fed true grassroots revolutionaries (who have years of experience in protesting the demonic Federal Reserve occupation of the United States), crowds quickly saw that the central threat to the lives and well being of 300+ million American citizens is the Private Federal Reserve. This board includes very detailed and comprehensive analysis of cybernetics (which is the direction the elites continue to push us into) as well as analysis of the transformation of the compromised movement with a genuine outcry by the American people for freedom and justice outlined in the Constitution which the Private Federal Reserve has been disobeying for over 98 years! God bless America and everybody else. "

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 10:15 am

C1 wrote:
Well, AJ has already grabbed this vector and is seeking to make it totally obtuse, rubbing his COINTEL kooties all over it so as to totally discredit any discussion of the topic by so-called educated minds. It's one of AJ's main roles. Which means, his staff is reading this forum. It also is an example of how OODA loops work, for he is trying to get in front of an emerging vector and lead it before it can be used to educate and empower those that they seek to enslave. Interesting to see Cybernetics sued against us in real time.

Here's one thing I found on AJ's side... what crap:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php

"#OccupyWallStreet has grassroots transformed into #OccupyTheFed
#OccupyWallStreet was timed to coincide with a grassroots blowback to all of the theft by the Private Federal Reserve psychopaths. Through the use of actuarial date, predictive intelligence modeling, and cybernetic feedback loops (all unconstitutional and treasonous operations run by the CIA/InQtel/Google, IBM, Telecoms, etc.), Rockefeller Foundation and others have predicted a groundswell of backlash to their 100+ years of destabilizing the constitutional republic. This has been exposed through various leaked documents including Colonel House's letter in 1919, the Reese commission reports, the World Bank documents, and Agenda 21. Through the Eurocratic Elites' standard operating procedures since the compromised French Revolution, various G7 operatives like George Soros and Ben Bernanke have attempted to co-op this grass roots outcry with their %OccupyWallStreet operations which was started by a cybernetics group of austerity loving propagandists. The anti-capitalist rhetoric in the heart of New York City which has already been targeted by the false flag events of 9/11 was likely too much fr freedom loving Americans to stand. With the assistance of thousands of End the Fed true grassroots revolutionaries (who have years of experience in protesting the demonic Federal Reserve occupation of the United States), crowds quickly saw that the central threat to the lives and well being of 300+ million American citizens is the Private Federal Reserve. This board includes very detailed and comprehensive analysis of cybernetics (which is the direction the elites continue to push us into) as well as analysis of the transformation of the compromised movement with a genuine outcry by the American people for freedom and justice outlined in the Constitution which the Private Federal Reserve has been disobeying for over 98 years! God bless America and everybody else. "

Can you provide a direct link for this^^ quote - I'd very much like to analyze/study it further...Lots of "inside" information here, yet very convoluted...

Hmm!
It's obvious to me that they have REALLY BIG plans for this OCCUPY boloney -- it's a true octopus of a plan....tentacles reaching internationally, as we all can see. !!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 11:29 pm

It was the subheader to the Occupy Wall Street subforum at the prisonplanet forum

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm

Thanks, I found it. What a Face

Quite a garbled mess!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Coming Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Chaos   The Coming Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coming Chaos
Page 1 of 1