WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects Empty
PostSubject: Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects   Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

From the movie, Parallax View

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects   Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

C1 wrote:
From the movie, Parallax View

You know, this manipulation is only so potent because people have no forewarning. There is no reason exposure of these methods could not be taught in schools, early, just as phonics should also be taught, early. If we lived in a benevolent, life-loving society (as Galt's Gulch was depicted to be, for example), no question this would be how children would be raised. They would then be *impervious* to the freaky power-lusters ... it just takes a little intelligent planning to defeat them.

This is not pie in the sky on my part, either. It's just giving the human race the chance that, seemingly, we/they have NEVER had. A very shocking fact...

And then, from there, we reinstitute a Constitutional Republic, with **a few vital changes**, for safety's sake. Yep, I think that'd work just fine. :-))
Back to top Go down

Programming Humans via Baudrillard's System of Objects
Page 1 of 1