WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Celebrity Mind Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Celebrity Mind Control Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Mind Control   Celebrity Mind Control EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 2:12 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/galleries/celebrities_are_all_atwitter/celebrities_are_all_atwitter.html

Celebrity Mind Control Demi10

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Mind Control   Celebrity Mind Control EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:47 pm

Demi is clearly Kutcher's handler. Check out his movie, Butterfly Effect if you want to see a movie that is blatently about mind control and multiple personalities, resulting from mind control techniques.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Mind Control   Celebrity Mind Control EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:51 am

C1 wrote:
Demi is clearly Kutcher's handler. Check out his movie, Butterfly Effect if you want to see a movie that is blatently about mind control and multiple personalities, resulting from mind control techniques.

Poor guy. Sorry to hear that No

What a bunch of evil SOBs these occultists are...!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Mind Control   Celebrity Mind Control EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 9:51 am

C1 wrote:

I watched about half of this movie yesterday but wasn't able to follow the story-line due to the poor quality of the (very choppy) Youtube video. A very strange plotline, and I am confused about the mind-control aspect, C1. Were Kutcher's experiences an illusion? Was he 'MK'd' by the father of his girl friend when he was just a kid?

Also is blanking-out very typical of MK victims?

All in all, a very disturbing (& not very good methinks) movie.....Err, JMO ;-)

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Mind Control   Celebrity Mind Control EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:

I watched about half of this movie yesterday but wasn't able to follow the story-line due to the poor quality of the (very choppy) Youtube video. A very strange plotline, and I am confused about the mind-control aspect, C1. Were Kutcher's experiences an illusion? Was he 'MK'd' by the father of his girl friend when he was just a kid?

Also is blanking-out very typical of MK victims?

All in all, a very disturbing (& not very good methinks) movie.....Err, JMO ;-)

I'll create a thread on Moviews with a Mind Control subplot. But in this movie, Butterfly Effect, you can interpret each "event" in Kutcher's life as another Alter in his inventory of personalties.

What mind control can do is create multiple personalities that are totally split from each other. In some cases, the multiple personalities can actually interact with each other as if they are difference physical persons. We can discuss more in the thread that I'll create, and in that thread I'll post some examples.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Mind Control   Celebrity Mind Control Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Mind Control
Page 1 of 1