WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Faster than light and more Science mistakes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Wind

Faster than light and more Science mistakes Empty
PostSubject: Faster than light and more Science mistakes   Faster than light and more Science mistakes EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/achenblog/post/cern-neutrinos-faster-than-light/2011/09/22/gIQAkxBOoK_blog.html

So I guess the latest scientific cornerstone may now be broke, Einsteins laws of physics. Fits right in with Norbert Weiner stating that the game of unknowns is unlimited therefor THEY can just keep making up unlimited scientific theories, as long as your willing to trust them and believe it.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Faster than light and more Science mistakes   Faster than light and more Science mistakes EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 2:51 pm

I wonder where they are going with this?

If they are going to attack F=mA (Newton), which at the speed of light is Energy = mC2 (Einstien), it must mean they want to redefine force and energy laws. Perhaps it's just an effort in support of the general dumbing-down we're seeing, so that the public will never have the knowledge to be self-sufficent or a threat. I'd have to give it some more thought to come up with anything more specific.

But it is fascinating to see them go to this extent. This is a frightening Omen. Perhaps there is a positive light at the end of the tunnel, because just maybe will see this and start to withdraw from the madness.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Faster than light and more Science mistakes   Faster than light and more Science mistakes EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:38 am

You know, SW, after more thought, I wonder if the Collider actually exists. It's underground, right? Has anyone seen it? Perhaps it's totally in the simulacrum, created in order to justify great "changes" in scientific understanding.

Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Faster than light and more Science mistakes   Faster than light and more Science mistakes EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 9:12 pm

Good point C1. Knowing the arrogance of these assholes I believe it does simply because whatever they find out using it can be weaponized. They can think of 10 trillion ways to destroy a humans life but not one to set it free.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Faster than light and more Science mistakes   Faster than light and more Science mistakes EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 4:38 pm

Silent Wind wrote:
Good point C1. Knowing the arrogance of these assholes I believe it does simply because whatever they find out using it can be weaponized. They can think of 10 trillion ways to destroy a humans life but not one to set it free.
I should change the name of this forum to: World Wide Web of Weaponized Simulacra

Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Faster than light and more Science mistakes   Faster than light and more Science mistakes EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:46 am

I am very confident that the scientific knowledge used by the elites has greatly surpassed what is accepted as knowledge in the public scientific community. I know that's probably not a surprise to anyone here, but specifically in the quantum level - faster than light is not a big deal to those in the know. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faster than light and more Science mistakes   Faster than light and more Science mistakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Faster than light and more Science mistakes
Page 1 of 1