Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Mon 11 Jul 2011, 4:49 am

LOL, this cracks me up.

I searched here but I couldn't find it. A couple years ago SH or I posted a four part vid he did in character. Do you remember that SH?

Seriously, this is art.

Damian Confesses and the Timely Relaunch of Luciferian People's Army
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Mon 11 Jul 2011, 9:49 pm

hmm- don't remember posting such a series, but I do remember Charlie from a very clever video he made posing as a NWO hotshot. He made a lengthy speech (in this video) detailing all the reasons he was so darn superior. AND of course, how doomed we were, deservingly so of course. Ha ha.

Look forward to watching this one, if it's anywhere near as **slick** as his last one. Thanks for posting, Incognito Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:05 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
hmm- don't remember posting such a series, but I do remember Charlie from a very clever video he made posing as a NWO hotshot. He made a lengthy speech (in this video) detailing all the reasons he was so darn superior. AND of course, how doomed we were, deservingly so of course. Ha ha.

Look forward to watching this one, if it's anywhere near as **slick** as his last one. Thanks for posting, Incognito Very Happy Smile

Additional thought for you: Have YOU been able to understand the psychology of these type of people-- I mean the sellouts to the NWO ideology? Drives me nuts trying to understand how guys like Alex J. are able day after day to tell Lie after Lie, without absolutely destroying the functioning of their own minds. Then again, AJ very often does seem on the verge of 'cracking up' right on the air - does he not! Sheesh. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:55 pm

Quote :
Seriously, this is art.
I agree. He's an excellent comedian...too bad he's not on our side. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 2:30 am

I have no idea how they are able to stick to the narrative, day after day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Fri 15 Jul 2011, 5:25 am

Two pros, muddying the water.

I refuse to say or propagate anything Vietch on crackbook by the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

incognito wrote:
Two pros, muddying the water.

I refuse to say or propagate anything Vietch on crackbook by the way.



Didn't watch the entire video as dear Adam really grates on my nerves. He's such a thorough going phony- now he seems to be playing the role of a Jon Stewart/Steven Colbert type... but this 'reporter' role is something he was professionally coached in and yet he's still not convincing at all. which makes me chuckle.. Suspect

Regarding Veitch, well guess what ..I don't think that is HIM! Check out some of his earlier videos and I think you may see it the way I do. This fellow LACKS the sardonic humor of the real Mr. Veitch, IMHO. Why this might be, (if it is so) I really don't know --except that it's insanity time everywhere these days, it seems. Big *SIGH.*

Re: Crackbook 'propagating': what does this mean? Pls elucidate. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 12:55 pm

Buy Propagating I mean posting a link that others will repost, then others will repost. This is a meme I refuse to participate in (except here LOL).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 7:13 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
hmm- don't remember posting such a series, but I do remember Charlie from a very clever video he made posing as a NWO hotshot. He made a lengthy speech (in this video) detailing all the reasons he was so darn superior. AND of course, how doomed we were, deservingly so of course. Ha ha.

Look forward to watching this one, if it's anywhere near as **slick** as his last one. Thanks for posting, Incognito Very Happy Smile

Additional thought for you: Have YOU been able to understand the psychology of these type of people
-- I mean the sellouts to the NWO ideology? Drives me nuts trying to understand how guys like Alex J. are able day after day to tell Lie after Lie, without absolutely destroying the functioning of their own minds. Then again, AJ very often does seem on the verge of 'cracking up' right on the air - does he not! Sheesh. What a Face
The more I study the guys who have studied the human brain, like Joe LaDue who I reference in the brain subforum here, the more I realize that Godel's theorems apply to the human brain. Namely, there are infinite possibilities of its configuration, hence, there are infinite belief systems possible. So, as man is not necessarily a rational being, he is then one who can believe any structure or hierarchy of thought. The elite, and their agents, really do believe that there are multiple classes of humans, and that it is their duty to choose the destiny for all of us.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Tue 19 Jul 2011, 4:57 pm

C1, if the human brain was infinitely pliable, there would not be the amount of mental illness that there is. I believe the brain is no more pliable in its requirements than an arm, leg or liver is; that is, they have their basic set structure (dynamics, cybernetic system:) and if that is violated there is trouble in the organism.

Especially do I believe this about the mind (brain), probably the most complicated, wondrous and *least understood* of all of our faculties. They should not f*ck around with it. being the ignorant jackasses that they ARE. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Tue 19 Jul 2011, 5:01 pm

incognito wrote:
Buy Propagating I mean posting a link that others will repost, then others will repost. This is a meme I refuse to participate in (except here LOL).

Aha, so you're the source of all those viral memes ... sheesh!! Lolol.

I may visit you on Crackbook one o' these days...if I become brave. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Wed 20 Jul 2011, 6:12 am

LOL, anytime SH. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Thu 21 Jul 2011, 11:30 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1, if the human brain was infinitely pliable, there would not be the amount of mental illness that there is. I believe the brain is no more pliable in its requirements than an arm, leg or liver is; that is, they have their basic set structure (dynamics, cybernetic system:) and if that is violated there is trouble in the organism.

Especially do I believe this about the mind (brain), probably the most complicated, wondrous and *least understood* of all of our faculties. They should not f*ck around with it. being the ignorant jackasses that they ARE. Rolling Eyes
I need to think some about your post. But one comment, isn't mental illness a measurement based upon society as the baseline, or norm? I happen to think that society is mentally ill, at least according to my standards. So, how do we describe mentally ill?

Isn't mentally ill really just proof that the brain can wire itself in infinite ways?

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:02 pm

C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1, if the human brain was infinitely pliable, there would not be the amount of mental illness that there is. I believe the brain is no more pliable in its requirements than an arm, leg or liver is; that is, they have their basic set structure (dynamics, cybernetic system:) and if that is violated there is trouble in the organism.

Especially do I believe this about the mind (brain), probably the most complicated, wondrous and *least understood* of all of our faculties. They should not f*ck around with it. being the ignorant jackasses that they ARE. Rolling Eyes
---------
I need to think some about your post. But one comment, isn't mental illness a measurement based upon society as the baseline, or norm? I happen to think that society is mentally ill, at least according to my standards. So, how do we describe mentally ill?

Isn't mentally ill really just proof that the brain can wire itself in infinite ways?

I will have to think about this one, C1. Up til now I've just felt I "know it when I see it", but I'll do better than that after I think it over. So, will get back to you...

Quote :
Isn't mentally ill really just proof that the brain can wire itself in infinite ways?

Yep, but what I'm maintaining is that only ONE of those ways would be a a legitimate state of "sanity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:21 pm

Charlie Veitch - the SAGA continues..Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:23 pm

I tried it without the sound like C1 suggested (on the other), that's where the real content is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Mon 25 Jul 2011, 9:25 pm

incognito wrote:
I tried it without the sound like C1 suggested (on the other), that's where the real content is.

What I get from it is a total very contemptuous put-down of Charlie. And I'd agree. cheers

By the way, I maintain that that isn't Charlie Veitch, unless he had some extensive plastic surgery...... What a Face What a Face The original Charlie was quite a bit older, for one thing. Hell, life's just one big three ring circus these days, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Tue 26 Jul 2011, 9:54 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1, if the human brain was infinitely pliable, there would not be the amount of mental illness that there is. I believe the brain is no more pliable in its requirements than an arm, leg or liver is; that is, they have their basic set structure (dynamics, cybernetic system:) and if that is violated there is trouble in the organism.

Especially do I believe this about the mind (brain), probably the most complicated, wondrous and *least understood* of all of our faculties. They should not f*ck around with it. being the ignorant jackasses that they ARE. Rolling Eyes
---------
I need to think some about your post. But one comment, isn't mental illness a measurement based upon society as the baseline, or norm? I happen to think that society is mentally ill, at least according to my standards. So, how do we describe mentally ill?

Isn't mentally ill really just proof that the brain can wire itself in infinite ways?

I will have to think about this one, C1. Up til now I've just felt I "know it when I see it", but I'll do better than that after I think it over. So, will get back to you...

Quote :
Isn't mentally ill really just proof that the brain can wire itself in infinite ways?

Yep, but what I'm maintaining is that only ONE of those ways would be a a legitimate state of "sanity."

C1, is there any way to split this topic off into its own thread? This is probably the mother of all off-topics......yikes,haha tongue

But I wanted to let you know I am thinking about this, and finding it to be a hell of a larger topic than I had imagined. At the moment I've reached the stage of relating it (possibly) to OODA loops Laughing -- will let you know the outcome. More thinking required for sure, in other words....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Thu 28 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1, if the human brain was infinitely pliable, there would not be the amount of mental illness that there is. I believe the brain is no more pliable in its requirements than an arm, leg or liver is; that is, they have their basic set structure (dynamics, cybernetic system:) and if that is violated there is trouble in the organism.

Especially do I believe this about the mind (brain), probably the most complicated, wondrous and *least understood* of all of our faculties. They should not f*ck around with it. being the ignorant jackasses that they ARE. Rolling Eyes
---------
I need to think some about your post. But one comment, isn't mental illness a measurement based upon society as the baseline, or norm? I happen to think that society is mentally ill, at least according to my standards. So, how do we describe mentally ill?

Isn't mentally ill really just proof that the brain can wire itself in infinite ways?

I will have to think about this one, C1. Up til now I've just felt I "know it when I see it", but I'll do better than that after I think it over. So, will get back to you...

Quote :
Isn't mentally ill really just proof that the brain can wire itself in infinite ways?

Yep, but what I'm maintaining is that only ONE of those ways would be a a legitimate state of "sanity."

C1, is there any way to split this topic off into its own thread? This is probably the mother of all off-topics......yikes,haha tongue

But I wanted to let you know I am thinking about this, and finding it to be a hell of a larger topic than I had imagined. At the moment I've reached the stage of relating it (possibly) to OODA loops Laughing -- will let you know the outcome. More thinking required for sure, in other words....

Happy to split -off , just tell me which post you want to be the start of the new thread, and the subject for the new thread.

Alternatively, you can copy and past relevant content into your own new thread.

Let me know.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Fri 29 Jul 2011, 12:31 pm

Will do. I'm workin on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:16 am

C1.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
Will do. I'm workin on it.

Please see details in "Forum Business" subforum.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'   

Back to top Go down
 
Charlie Veitch 'Comes Clean'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: