Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 "Something Major is Coming"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
incognito



Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: "Something Major is Coming"   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

I like this guy's energy. He puts out good podcast content also, just releasing content with McGowan and Alberelli.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor



Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: "Something Major is Coming"   Fri 17 Jun 2011, 8:48 am

incognito wrote:
I like this guy's energy. He puts out good podcast content also, just releasing content with McGowan and Alberelli.


I like the fact that he's still able to care and get angry. No zombieism for him yet, right!? Smile

HEY--who the heck are er, McGowan and Alberelli. Darn mysteries all over the darn place,sheesh! LoLll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind



Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: "Something Major is Coming"   Sat 18 Jun 2011, 12:02 am

I think you have posted other videos by this guy if Im correct Incognito. If not strangelt close to Jan ??? something or another. I like his energy as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin


Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: "Something Major is Coming"   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:51 am

Haven't watch yet, but surrealism has been around for thousands of years.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito



Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: "Something Major is Coming"   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:04 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
incognito wrote:
I like this guy's energy. He puts out good podcast content also, just releasing content with McGowan and Alberelli.


I like the fact that he's still able to care and get angry. No zombieism for him yet, right!? Smile

HEY--who the heck are er, McGowan and Alberelli. Darn mysteries all over the darn place,sheesh! LoLll

McGowan is the guy that wrote the Laurel Canyon epic posted here (and since updated) and Alberelli is the guy that wrote the book on MK-ULTRA and CIA LSD testing in France.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor



Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: "Something Major is Coming"   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 8:51 am

incognito wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
incognito wrote:
I like this guy's energy. He puts out good podcast content also, just releasing content with McGowan and Alberelli.


I like the fact that he's still able to care and get angry. No zombieism for him yet, right!? Smile

HEY--who the heck are er, McGowan and Alberelli. Darn mysteries all over the darn place,sheesh! LoLll

McGowan is the guy that wrote the Laurel Canyon epic posted here (and since updated) and Alberelli is the guy that wrote the book on MK-ULTRA and CIA LSD testing in France.

Of course! THAT unforgettable saga...will have to check out the update. But I haven't known about Alberelli so will look into his material as well. thanks Smile

So much to read, so little time, Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin


Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: "Something Major is Coming"   Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:33 am

Age of surrealism (1950)
Wallace Fowlie
http://www.amazon.com/surrealism-Midland-book-Wallace-Fowlie/dp/B0007H43F4



http://anitanh.blogspot.com/2011/05/fowlies-age-of-surrealism.html

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Something Major is Coming"   

Back to top Go down
 
"Something Major is Coming"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Major David Vivian Currie, The Canadian Armoured Corps Only WW-2 VC
» Major John Ramsay Biscoe
» Major John Mahony's VC Donated to Canadian War Museum
» Banned User keeps coming back
» Sponsored content: New advertising format coming soon on Forumotion forums.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: